Gokibusagi

Status
Is there a place other than N-NW of minopolis with decent or high maturity?

I have not seen any Goki on Enyo Island from Medusa. They spawn on Deino Island south of the Medusa TEleport in the SE region of the island past the young scips. Maturity is very high density is fairly good also. OA-Stalker.

I have not seen any Goki on Enyo Island from Medusa. They spawn on Deino Island south of the Medusa TEleport in the SE region of the island past the young scips. Maturity is very high density is fairly good also. OA-Stalker.

Went to hunt the big Goki at Medusa yesterday. Showed up loaded for bear and after 3 kills we took off. Scips and meaningless red dots (chirpy/gibnib) are nothing short of a pain in the ass. Goki spawn is.... IMO... the only thing the island has going for it because other goki spawns are mixed spawns. For whatever reason the owners seem to be concentrating on sumima and scip spawns. I for one would have trashed that DNA KNOWING that there are REALLY GOOD scip spawns elsewhere AND the tax free sumima spawn is enough for the amount of people that actually hunt them.

Menace

For whatever reason the owners seem to be concentrating on sumima and scip spawns.

It isn't that we are only concentrating on sumi and scips. We do realize the value of the Goki spawn. We have put a request in to have the "meaningless red dots" removed but it won't happen until the next major VU.

It isn't that we are only concentrating on sumi and scips. We do realize the value of the Goki spawn. We have put a request in to have the "meaningless red dots" removed but it won't happen until the next major VU.

good to hear.

any decent spawn to farm mission for goki ?

I believe there is a goki wave event west of the daikiba bull wave. Also, if you don't complete the first wave, it should restart automatically = grind away.

cool will try it out :) tnx

This is the new Gokibusagi

gokistalker.jpg

Entropedia mission addition is still bugged, so - Gobibusagi stage III :
  1. 8.50 ped perception
  2. 5.46 ped clubs
  3. 2.73 ped translocation

and 12K kill points required as usual.

Status
Back