Gold Card out of sync

Rattler Llama

Stalker
Rattler Llama Simpsons
Hi entropians!

Today my Gold Card got out of sync, despite inserting the correct number in the login screen. I was then redirected to the syncronizing menu, where I had to enter 2 codes, in order for it to re-sync. I did what it said, but it just put me back to the re-sync menu, where I again had to enter 2 codes, and it kept on doing this.

I heard the same has happened to others recently, so would like to know if any1 else has had the same problem: Inserting the right numbers - without misuse fo the Gold Card, and still getting out of sync?

Of course support has been sent, and I now face an EU-less Sunday.

Regards

Rattler Llama SImpsons

Had this issue the other day. Made a support about it and they asked for 2 codes and said I should NOT generate ANY after that.

I had a busy evening but they didn't fix it that evening, but when I got home the next day I made a new support reminding them, and then it was fixed in a matter of minutes.

In business people seem to like being nagged to a certain degree, because things disappear in busy-ness ;)

Had this issue the other day. Made a support about it and they asked for 2 codes and said I should NOT generate ANY after that.

I had a busy evening but they didn't fix it that evening, but when I got home the next day I made a new support reminding them, and then it was fixed in a matter of minutes.

In business people seem to like being nagged to a certain degree, because things disappear in busy-ness ;)

Yeah, under FAQ it says not to generate anymore from the time of support :)

I don't expect them to see it on a sunday, but hopefully it'll work again by tomorrow - if not, then I'll keep nagging mate :D

They work on sunday too...

happend to me thursday evenin after i down loaded RT, didnt sent support ticket till friday tho, hopefuly get reply tomora get bk to the grind :)

Sure enough - support responded, and card is synced again :)

mine has had same issue was fixed now has repeated what it 1st done so locked out again till they sort it

I was then redirected to the syncronizing menu, where I had to enter 2 codes, in order for it to re-sync. I did what it said, but it just put me back to the re-sync menu, where I again had to enter 2 codes, and it kept on doing this.

Mine did this on 17th October 2015. I filed a support case (311129) but I still have had no reply. I even opened a second support case 10 days later, on 27th October (311585) when I had heard nothing but have had no reply to that one either.

If anyone at MindArk reads these forums, could you please fix my gold card sync?

I am pretty sure I already did that at least once. And, I generated two codes and they are shown in both support cases I have already submitted. I will try again but I think that even if they had contacted me to to tell me if I submitted it to the wrong department, that would have been better customer service than to just seem to ignore me.

Make sure you submit ticket and next two codes to correct department:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...t-responding&p=3422965&viewfull=1#post3422965

Last edited:
Back