Achievement: Gone Commando

narfi

Elite
Society
Lost Renegades
Narfi Hungry Willem
After 10 years

comando.jpg

Achieved with knifefighter hit my highest profession.
For any curious number crunchers out there, 228hp, i think my closest ranged profession is blp at 62/63 hit/dmg

What is a good eco L blp rifle with ok range for flying creatures at that level?
Figured once I reached this milestone I would try hunting dragons again, had to quit them when sklling shortblade.

Gz :)

Congratulations!

Re. your question, ArMatrix BC series.

Gratz! Nice, you already have as much hp as I did after my Commando hp boost fizzled out a year later (+40 hp) :D

GZ Narfi!

You can't go wrong with the AR-Matrix Series, great little (L) weapons.

The last rifles I remember using were the Calytrek Spirit mkIII(L) (still have the remenants of one hotkeyed incase my blade breaks at an inopertune time) and the Apis which i think is pretty outdated now.

The ArMatrix BC-55(L) looks like a nice upgrade in dpp and dps and while considerably lower dps than my blade could be comparable on slower mobs with properly matched HP.

Thanks all :)

The last rifles I remember using were the Calytrek Spirit mkIII(L) (still have the remenants of one hotkeyed incase my blade breaks at an inopertune time) and the Apis which i think is pretty outdated now.

The ArMatrix BC-55(L) looks like a nice upgrade in dpp and dps and while considerably lower dps than my blade could be comparable on slower mobs with properly matched HP.

Thanks all :)

Make sure to put an AR-Matrix extender (L) on it so long as the mu% of the extender is less than the rifle. More bang for your buck. Get the largest extender in this case.

Great little (L) rifles.

Wow.... never new such a thing existed.....
Does it attach to any weapon? tools? only ArMatrix brand name?
Scope or sight slot or amp slot?

It's a unique slot, you can still put amps and scopes on the rifle no problem. Just extra life for the rifle absorbed at a low 105% mu usually.

I dont think they have them for tools, I'm pretty certain it works with other (L) rifles not of the AR Matrix series.

The next new item you need to look into is the Mayhem Amp series :) they have 2% lifesteal, and they decay at an incredibly slow rate. The melee amps have even more, plus evade bonus granted.

I -believe- you can even add an extender each to weapon and amp/attachment separately, which would make sense if both are (L) and cost higher markup than the extender. Not entirely sure as I haven't tried myself, if someone knows with certainty if this is true or false I'm also interested to learn.

Congratulations on unlocking Commando!

The wait is sure worth it (as you will quickly discover!) :wtg:

Gratz, i just did same thing week ago. Welcome in knife commando club ;)

15lvl to go, long way but ill make it.
Huge gratz.
Try daily token guns.

Back