Good colorer with black paint needed

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
Anyone have the Black paint and skill to do a Good Job on a Hummer... I need it doe right away for a Quick Promo video.

thanks suggestions or PM welcome

Anyone have the Black paint and skill to do a Good Job on a Hummer... I need it doe right away for a Quick Promo video.

thanks suggestions or PM welcome

Last I heard, Brads Colouring Service was almost to black. Maybe he can do it now?

:)

pm sent Neverdie :)

Seems to me that a more "reachable" color would be better for a promo. Getting people to expect that they could get a black hummer easily... Not a great plan IMHO.

Now if there is another reason for black, then ok.

It might be cheaper to have someone photoshop the Pics/Video after with black

Hi ND AFAI know Sarah Zap Charlton is the "guy" u need highest rated painter in game & back on regularly :yay:

I hope it is a Unlimited hummer, black is expensive to waste on a Limited vehicle!
LeeLoo Faith is worth trying for the job however.

Cheers Bjorn

I'm the only one who can do black at the moment. I can give you a PM when I see you ingame NEVERDIE. I have you on my FL.

I don't have the paint though. But Naomi just might. :)

Btw, I think Brad is level ~35 coloring. I think you need level 70 to master black paint, so he's got a long long long way to go. But he's indeed getting there!

Last edited:
I'm the only one who can do black at the moment. I can give you a PM when I see you ingame NEVERDIE. I have you on my FL.

I don't have the paint though. But Naomi just might. :)

Btw, I think Brad is level ~35 coloring. I think you need level 70 to master black paint, so he's got a long long long way to go. But he's indeed getting there!

Wow I could have sworn he was higher than that. Sorry for the misinformation :ahh:

Thanks For pointing that out Burnsey, i should wait till i can get my hands on an unlimited version for painting it black..

Thanks Sarah will take you up on that next Time...

I think we are using a Bunch of Brightly colored Valkyrie's this time..

back hammer......a classical.
gl with your search

maybe texture it with Rutol

The cheapest method is to drive it around at night !

Wel maybe a Golden Coloured would loook relaly good .
it will be the King of Cars

like those anciecnt egyptian faros chariot,

it may look relaly good if you relaly made it. But proably shoudl be Unl lol

Last edited:
Vehicles only decay when they are hit by a mob and each hit is only 1 pec in tt decay. The vehicles may be limited but they will last a very long time if taken care of. Spending that much money on black would be a decent investment since the vehicles will last you many years. Keep the black hummer for special occasions and drive the beater gray hummer most of the time.

It might be cheaper to have someone photoshop the Pics/Video after with black

First read of this I wondered why black car would be cheaper to photoshop... :rolleyes: (i.e. easier to do in photoshop than say blue or red)

Of course for a promo you should have yellow, as that screams third car!

maybe texture it with Rutol

This will not be really black... more a black-metallic sort of look. You are able to see little stones in the texture, but good thing is you can try it out and bleach if you don't like the effect. Costs won't be that high, as texture is cheap and low level. Even I could do it...
Never tried bleaching (L) items - don't have limited clothes lol - but I think they can be bleached and bleaching does not make tt value lower.

BTW anyone can use caldorite texture yet? I've sent few PMs about that already but noone bothered with an answer so far :(

but I think they can be bleached and bleaching does not make tt value lower.

That's correct. I Did it with my Emma-car.

This will not be really black... more a black-metallic sort of look. You are able to see little stones in the texture, but good thing is you can try it out and bleach if you don't like the effect. Costs won't be that high, as texture is cheap and low level. Even I could do it...
Never tried bleaching (L) items - don't have limited clothes lol - but I think they can be bleached and bleaching does not make tt value lower.

BTW anyone can use caldorite texture yet? I've sent few PMs about that already but noone bothered with an answer so far :(

- Rutol texture is not cheap and is quite hard to find. So to do a field of rutol would be expensive.

- Bleaching cars does decay their tt value by 1 pec

- Noone can use caldorite without enhancers, but since Im the highest lv texturizer I need less enhancers then anyone else. For caldorite that would be 46.

Hope that helps :)

- Rutol texture is not cheap and is quite hard to find. So to do a field of rutol would be expensive.

I guess that depends... I'm a miner so I run a lot and walk when I get too heavy and with rutol I find I can make textures and put them on anything I want change. I made about 500 only last week only in 1 crafting run.
But what I wanted to say is that it's cheaper than black paint. At least I think so, but maybe I'm wrong. Never really tried to figure out about black paint, as it is way beyond my possibilities.

- Bleaching cars does decay their tt value by 1 pec

Interesting. Didn't know that. Thank you.

- Noone can use caldorite without enhancers, but since Im the highest lv texturizer I need less enhancers then anyone else. For caldorite that would be 46.

Right, so 46 texture enchancers and textures to add :) Thanks for the information. It clears all out a bit. I will get textures and enchancers in some time...

Hope that helps :)

Yes it does, thanks!

I think you can reach a black effect with an iron texture... Lee Loo can pull it off but I haven't seen her on line a lot lately. What would be nice is chrome texture on a vehicle.

Back