Good & helpfull mentor is looking for new diciples! (Danish/English)

NoBion

Elite
Society
Freelancer
NoBion Nob Andersen
Want the best help you can get and free skills ? Read below

My name is NoBion Nob Andersen, i am a old Entropia Universe Player who started my journey back in calypso 26 december 2003 when the game was called "Project Entropia".

My time in Entropia have been wide and far. i been active more or less all years (some i have been alot, some i have almost not) i am fairly active now which translates into almost everyday. I have played on all "stages" which basicly means low/middle/high gameplay. These 3 stages refers to the level of equipment and skills involved hunt on different segments of creatures/robots etc.

My early days was very PVP based and we're talking before the introduction of Limited items which means in the period of 2004-2007. i mixed PVP with some hunting. Since then, i have been primarily hunting. i have owned alot of different equipment, everything from a mann MPH to a Modified Starkhov and Shadow armor, i never been a hardcore hunter in normal terms, so i have not been "uber" in terms of skills. I sold out at one point (equipment & skills in approx. 2008) and are now playing what i would call somewhere in the middle segment.

With my experience i think i will be able to contribute to your journey in Entropia and help you on your way as Entropia Universe is no easy task to learn, therefore do yourself a favor and use the ressource at your hands, this includes mentors like me. All i ask of a new diciple is a open mind for learning and a bit of dicipline to get through the first grind. it is also a requirement that you can be added to my diciple list, as i wish to level up my diciple skill. Anyone not my diciple is still welcome to PM me for advices if they wish. Regarding getting a reward, 99% of the time i will have expenses through your mentorship that is higher than what i get in return :). My primarily motivation is to help new players in their journey and get new friends aswell :)

To give a insight in what you're gonna get right of the bat:

- if you prove trustworthy, you can come along my hunts and hunt for free. i get all the loot since i pay for your expenses. but you get free skills! :)

Help collecting various key teleports around calypso or pr. request. -

- Advice and help whenever is needed. Everything from a question to help finishing a quest. i am active ingame / forums everyday

- A friend thats there for all your time in Entropia who always wants to go teamhunting :)

I hope this presentation will help you decide if i could be a candidate for your mentorship :). I prefer people who can deposit since it makes everything much easier, But this is no requirement, if you have the right mindset and dicipline.

I speak English and Danish.

I do not plan to take more diciples than i can handle on a busy night. at the moment the limit is 4-5 active diciples, this is also to ensure that you get the best mentoring you can have at me.

Current active diciples: 0

Last edited:
Bump

Added the part about Free skills to the main post.

Had the pleasure of 2 diciples joining today...

had 3 diciples out hunting with me today getting free skills. Had a lot of fun ;-).

Only space for 2 more active diciples before i close the recruitment for a while!

Last edited:
One Diciple left without explanation. So there is 3 spots free.

had another 1-2 hour long free skill run on atroxes with 1 of my diciples yesterday :).

both active diciples have recieved help locating some teleports either through me flying them, or lending a vehicle and getting the Positions.

they are of course given all the advice and answers to their questions i can handle.

I hope to hear from more diciples soon! :)

Still booking for more diciples :)

Got 2 active and passionate diciples at the moment. Still got room for more :)

hello!

hey! was just curious if you are still looking for disciples? I have played about a days worth, literally spent about 22 hours straight playing lol, but lost that account do to me forgetting a password... so i created a new one and i'm still enjoying the heck out of EU. i may be a bit confused on some things, but learning about them pretty quickly, thats for sure since i'm use to mmo's like WoW, ESO Neverwinter, FF XIV AAR, etc... lol anyways looking to enjoy playing EU and being social in it since i'm use to having to solo stuff.

hey! was just curious if you are still looking for disciples? I have played about a days worth, literally spent about 22 hours straight playing lol, but lost that account do to me forgetting a password... so i created a new one and i'm still enjoying the heck out of EU. i may be a bit confused on some things, but learning about them pretty quickly, thats for sure since i'm use to mmo's like WoW, ESO Neverwinter, FF XIV AAR, etc... lol anyways looking to enjoy playing EU and being social in it since i'm use to having to solo stuff.

Add me to Friends in-game and we can look at it :)

Had one graduating not long ago

Unfortunatly i am not able to mentor for now due to lack of time - I do not believe i can offer decent enough mentoring if im not playing atleast every second day.

I have linked to an alternative in my main post, i believe you will be in equal good hands there :)

This thread will be updated and brought to the top of this forum section, when and if i will begin providing my services again.

Last edited:
I've decided to start up my service again. I am unsure about the quality of the service since i am not online as much as i've used to.

If there is someone seeking a mentor out there - Might be a match!

Bumping this up :)

My mentor program is now fully live again, and right now i have 3 active and so far happy diciples ;-)

Last edited:
Still looking for hard working diciples to guide :)

This New...

Have a free bump because I'm so new, I don't know how to mail you from the viewer. I've sent you a friend request ingame... would like to discuss if you'd mentor me. Not so new I can't hunt or mine the basics, though. :yay:

Av name in game is Peri Sundyre too.

Thanks for ingame contact and mentoring me!

Last edited:
Aaaand graduation!

Not bad work for a mentor, to get me through from that last post, when he took me on? See the date. :yay::wtg:

Yeah, I believe he has been doing this for a while...

SCREENSHOT_20060506184142662.JPG

Yeah, I believe he has been doing this for a while...

SCREENSHOT_20060506184142662.JPG

Dont see myself on that picture, but could easily have been since i played like a maniac at that time :D

Hello

Hello,

Do you still mentor new players?

I would like someone to mentor me, right now I know the basics in the game but not more than that.

//Ribce

Hi,

Are you still mentoring?

I know we talked couple of months ago but I was not able to play last couple of months. I'm back now.

//Ribce

Hi,

Are you still mentoring?

I know we talked couple of months ago but I was not able to play last couple of months. I'm back now.

//Ribce

Sure :). I am not home from Thursday to Sunday. Otherwise send me PM with your online times

Could take in 1 diciple should someone be looking for a mentor ��

Back