• Hell yeah!

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • I'm here just for the story.

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

AxeMurderer

Elite
Wand AxeMurderer Silva
Since the game is 18+ now and we are going for a new engine can we have some blood and gore when shooting at mobs. Little dismemberment when using melee weapons. Strong language in mission dialogs. More nudity in quest givers and mobs. Just nothing resembling gambling.
BTW we don't have enough axes in this game!

Mobs used to bleed when hit but some snowflakes out there made a complain so i doubt MA will change anything. I like your idea tho!

Then just play Dying Light 2 :D

Rocktropia has Axes and Zombies, maybe could be suitable there, but personally, that's not something I really care for in a game

Atleast make it possible to turn on and off some gore, come one, if some blood hurts you maybe you shouldn't be killing things? Go mine or craft

Why? Game struggles to run on brand new hardware.

More accurate deaths fair enough, bit of blood meh. I don't think it should be gorey though, thats a major turn off for many, including those who don't game locked away in their bedroom. I think it would detract more people than it would attract.

We got graphics settings for a ton of different things, i wouldnt mind a brutality-slider and leave it to the player which setting they prefer.
Oh yeah I like the sliders idea. More realistic deaths for mobs would be nice also.

Use a rocket launcher and those snablesnots go flying!

A gore/Blood SLider, or even a on/off toggle wouldnt hurt anyone.

i laughed at more nudity, take a break from the game dude.

And I want a checkbox named "Ministry of Silly Walks" that affects all walking mobs (and no, the infamous rubber-banding doesn't count as that).

That was extreme ok
But I mean, many Times MA bring us so many unexpected content
No need to feed them
Its all about Sci fi, grind and rce its not your fav xbox game

And I want a checkbox named "Ministry of Silly Walks" that affects all walking mobs (and no, the infamous rubber-banding doesn't count as that).

Scipulor have that already

Yes more nudity, sex and drugs too.
More variation for boob size sliders on character creation. And nipple customisation.
Butthole colouring.
Equippable Boorum male Longsword that deals massive penetration damage.

Back