Gorgon armour

krazykat

Prowler
Cassandra Red Savage
Has anyone done the full upgrade of this armour to Perfected? if so. what was the total cost? I'm just trying to get an idea of how it compares costwise to comparable sets.

AFAIK there has not been a perfected fang drop yet.
There has been some speculation on costs in these thread, however it is heavily influenced by the MU of the fangs.

is there any updated news on the gorgon shade? I've not really checked EL lately to try and assess things. Maybe a starter would be which snakes (daud****) have globalled recently, but I haven't noted the names of the levels tbh. Which globals are from the shade mission maturities and which from the normal event? Do they overlap? Maybe EL hasn't been able to track globals, though, due to not enough tracker-runners on NI/AG?
Also of interest (and I don't know the answer) is what sort of armour is required on shade runs to not die frequently, or is it better to have a high-powered fap and enough starter hp?

is there any updated news on the gorgon shade? I've not really checked EL lately to try and assess things. Maybe a starter would be which snakes (daud****) have globalled recently, but I haven't noted the names of the levels tbh. Which globals are from the shade mission maturities and which from the normal event? Do they overlap? Maybe EL hasn't been able to track globals, though, due to not enough tracker-runners on NI/AG?
Also of interest (and I don't know the answer) is what sort of armour is required on shade runs to not die frequently, or is it better to have a high-powered fap and enough starter hp?
Seems to be impact then acid/cut/stab, which make sense as that's how the gorgon armour is set up.

ok, thanks. I threw on some acid-only protection plates (maybe 24, as I already have some acid protection), but it didn't seem to help much. It could be my imp/cut/stab is simply too low, as I can do up to about phase 2 of the normal wave, but then solo quickly becomes a no-no, and the shade run right from the start. By the stats, gorgon armour would itself have to be pretty upgraded too to stand a chance, though ... ;)

Back