Got jesters and manns now what

Grampa

Provider
Kar Caswell
How would I go about starting a gun store or is there one that will buy 10 weapon lots. I have 20 jester mk11 and 14 mann to get rid of. I went into crafting without knowing what I was doing but... before upgrade I was getting new weapon every 6 attempts today I got 3 out of 28 tries. something changed big time. get a 3,5 ped rifle cost me 11.2 ped anyone want some crafting supplies? Damn outsmarted meself agin. 3's
Grampa

Senility Rules!!!!

Ehm... Sry to tell you this, but I think Jester D-1 and Mann Mph's are tt food now. (If that's the weapons you are selling)

Atm the TT weapons are just so much better than the 'old' beginner weapons, that I can't see why anyone would use the old ones anymore.

Vedder said:
Ehm... Sry to tell you this, but I think Jester D-1 and Mann Mph's are tt food now. (If that's the weapons you are selling)

Atm the TT weapons are just so much better than the 'old' beginner weapons, that I can't see why anyone would use the old ones anymore.

Thats not quite true, the Mann MPH still kicks ass with its very fast reload and with an amp you can kill tough mobs with it because the mobs miss their attacks a lot when hit with a fast weapon, the jester d-1 is also quicker on the reload than the TT's opalo, the lerning bonus and hit bonuses from the TT weapons doesnt tell the whole truth either, so there is still use for the jester d-1 and the Mann MPH. Never underestimate the power of dmg/sec! :wise:

True... The old models are slightly faster, and some may find that very useful.

The small advantage in speed is imo nothing compared to the vast disadvantage in the other stats... But that's individual preferences I guess :)

Vedder said:

The small advantage in speed is imo nothing compared to the vast disadvantage in the other stats... But that's individual preferences I guess :)

Hmm... I own the best handgun in the game (excluding Ancient) and I still use my trusty Mann Mph. It's a great finisher with an amp on it :) And great economy when amped too!

Vedder said:

The Mann MPH has a reload of about 0.8sec and the 2100 from the TT has about 1.5sec reload...that means I get off about twice as many shots with the mph during the same time period...Id say thats a significant difference. 5.0dmg/sec for the MPH and 2.7dmg/sec for the 2100.

The D-1 has a reload of about 1.3sec and the Opalo 1.5sec, admittedly that's not a daunting difference but its noticable, giving the D-1, 6.1dmg/sec compared to the opalo's 5.3dmg/sec.

And like I said before, the stats page doesnt tell the whole truth, place your mose cursor above the info to get a describing text and you'll see that even MA admitts it, from my own testing the bonuses aren't that much worse with the old weapons compared to the new tt wepons, but hey test it yourself and see what you find out.

Last edited:
Back