Info: Got Looted in Space? Tell Us the Name of the Gun!

Status
'Digital Abduction' deserves a mention on this thread, he's the only pirate who has looted me in about 30 space trips. He got about 5 ped of welding wire and did 8pecs dmg to my vtol. It happened so fast, in deep space that I didn't catch his name, I'm pretty sure it was Digital Abduction tho'. That was AFTER I had paid him to get me into space previously :^)

If you have log chat enabled you can check the txt it has on it and see who did what.

I am sure they would be doing that if they actually had players on that crappy planet. :)

:) but it is sad that this is so

Seems some guys who .. clearly aim waaay better than us already came to try and get us.
Your wishes have been granted Johan.
What you don't see on this video is that he first takes about 10 shots at me when I'm hanging still
outside lootable and even misses these.

Nice Vid

I got Pked for the 2nd time in about 60 trips; 'Kuga Kuga Bentor' shot me down while I was trying to get away (had no gunner in vtol).
He didn't loot me, seemed to do it for fun, so ok for the experience anyway.
P.s. loot would have been (1) common dung and (1) vibrant sweat
rofl ;^)

Booya looted ~40peds off a passenger of mine in flight 140.

Can´t wait to meet him again and learn something.

ach. OK, this time 'Tiberious Warbucks Khan' looted me for (1) common dung and (1) vibrant sweat, on way to Calypso ;^) BUT then, on the way back to Arkadia, with a passenger - the dude looted 200ped from my passenger!!
The passenger seemed to blame me ("A head's up would have been nice") but I warned him about pirates.
Enjoy it while ya got it Warbucks, after I get my quad - I'm, gonna be looking for you .....

mmmhhhwwwoooooooohhaaahhaaaa

I can't really say i've been sniped, since it was a vengence shot. ---- Old Geezer ---- knocked us down, but only since we interrupted his claim to a pk hof in space, and blasted him down first. I also helped in the slaughter of Tiberious Warbucks Khan 3 times now :sniper:. Hes finally getting the importance of a gunner, just not the fact that it aint smart to be a pirate. And I helped shoot Booyah Bonnie Twice, at the nuetral station near Calypso. In terms of being a pirate hunter, im loving space. And in terms of anyone needing protection, contact the CCG, were trying to keep Calypos Air Space clean of pirates. You want to join us in our endeavor dont be shy, we need more pilots and gunners to knock the idiots away from our planet. Only heavy activity weve heard of now tho is really the HPR crew, but if they are anything like their leader, its gonna be easy and fun to keep calypso clean.

http://www.calypsocoastguard.com/index.php

I'm beginning to finally get off my butt and skill, tho most of the time youll see me in PA, launching my neteller buggy (and whats left of it) off the equipment tower and landing on the landing pad at the the main balcony. You ever want to learn that come bother me, and it aint an exploit or a glitch, just me figuring out weight management, the proper speed, and of course the F'd up models for most of the structures. :scratch2:

Tiberious Warbucks Khan tried to loot me in my quad-wing and failed, he did do 14pecs TT dmg, in the attempt.
And, a few hours ago, 'Coldfinger' caught me napping, again in quad-wing, looted me for "some loot" lmao :p and did 45 pecs TT dmg to quad.
That's 6 and a bit Pks in about 160 trips now....and counting. (1 in quad-wing tho') I'll be on the look-out, in future.

Last edited:
Tiberious Warbucks Khan tried to loot me in my quad-wing and failed, he did do 14pecs TT dmg, in the attempt.
And, a few hours ago, 'Coldfinger' caught me napping, again in quad-wing, looted me for some loot and did 45 pecs TT dmg to quad.
That's 6 and a bit Pks in about 160 trips now....and counting. (1 in quad-wing tho') I'll be on the look-out, in future.

Yea, keep eye out for vid to be posted in a few mins...You in it...so is the guy after you who doesnt have 600ped in MU worth of time crystals anymore ;)

For those yet to be looted.....enjoy ;)

Glad YOU enjoyed yourself Coldfinger, what's your evening aperitif? Piglets' tears with dinner?

Sorta....more like i watch my dinner cry ;) Btw.....your sig is wrong. A honest man is man's noblest creation...compliance, standardization, law, etc...all man made...nothing to do with "It" ;) Honesty is a concept devised by man for man, not by "it"

Daisy you need to teach Force to fly, he was way to easy to shoot down last night... both times:laugh:

naming guns

Teshik + unknown gunner (warbucks or daisy?) x2 in armed Quad-Wing= 2nd and 3rd PKs, (Quad) in about 210 trips.
Getting killed and looted on average, remains at a steady rate of about 1 in 20 (5%).

LOL Boo i was flying solo when i shot you down . no gunner and couldnt believe you came after me for revenge. OOPS YOU DIED AGAIN :p

And i have never flown with Warbucks or Daisy.

Teshik you bad bad man lmao ..

wonder who gunners for you :)

LOL and couldnt believe you came after me for revenge. OOPS YOU DIED AGAIN :p
You don't get it? The second kill cost you A LOT MORE (pointless) PED; and that was my very first attempt to PK someone in space, I'll improve, given time :p

You don't get it? The second kill cost you A LOT MORE (pointless) PED; and that was my very first attempt to PK someone in space, I'll improve, given time :p

Why is it I hear that excuse all the time Just admit it?? You tried and lost.
If you really just wanted to cause me money why were you shooting(and missing) so much?? Oh and that kill cost me way less than the decay of your quad with markup.

P.S. As you Improve..... So will I...
*Looking forward to the next time to try* LOLZ

Oh and that kill cost me way less than the decay of your quad with markup.

*Looking forward to the next time to try* LOLZ

Ah, yes, ok I admit it ; you scunnered me so much, I sold the Quad, and made 50 PED profit when I replaced it. Why do pirates SO SO LOVE to have the last word??
(An inadequacy IRL, perhaps?)

EDIT for non - Celtic people; "Scunnered" = 'Sickened' or 'Annoyed'

Maybe a bit like this person here :-

JC...SERIOUSLY !!!!?? You going to ban me

Seriously !? ^^
DCF

Last edited:
ah, yes, ok i admit it ; you scunnered me so much, i sold the quad, and made 50 ped profit when i replaced it. Why do pirates so so love to have the last word??
(an inadequacy irl, perhaps?)

skinke!!!!! Lolz

I admit it I'm a dead easy target cos I travel in a Mk I VTOL w/o a gun. Seems the average Pk-er prefers a sitting duck to a challenge.

Today I was in a tearing hurry to get from Arkardia to caly, then back to join the Normandie. And. ofc, by sod's law I got scupperered 5 times en route by two disconnections (internet connection is playing up atm) followed by Slarty, Daisy and HaTak (in that order)

The really irritating thing was that I'd ben hunting on Arkadia earlier and stuffed some of my loot into a box because i'd gone over the 200-item limit, then clean forgot to count and store it along with the rest before taking off, Thus Slartry got an unknown quantity of loot off me (mostly skins, which was the very thing i'd been after)

I really do think that MA should have the grace give the looted a message to say what they've lost. I didn't even know I'd lost anything til a few hours later, when i suddenly recalled what I'd done. Hell, they go the trouble of telling you exactly what you've won, when you can always look in your inventory and count it, but when you can't count it up because it's sudden;y gone, not a word :scratch2:

Anyway that's the only way anybody ever got loot off me. The last time I lost anythuing to pk-ers was when they camped Aakmull TP, way back when it when it was bugged (it was in the red zone, and you could enter the red zone without a shot) and even then it was only the odd little bits of mining loot i couldn't refine, which i used to carry with me constantly rather than faff around storing them. Generally, I don't see the point of making like a mobile christmas present for somebody who clearly isn't my friend, so i just don't carry stackables through PvP.

In short, Slarty better make that little haul last. He'll waste a lot of ammo, and I'll garner a lot more repairing skill, before he gets another :)

jay :)

Last edited:
Status
Back