Got "side hustle" and/or "passive income"?

Mac

Marauder
Mannanan Mac y Lir
I am curious what others in this community are doing for a side hustle or how you are generating passive income.

I need to get serious this year about getting a "Side Hustle" on and start generating some "Passive Income" so I can try to build it up to a point to replace my job if I can, so I am looking for ideas.

There is so much crap on the internet about all of this, I'm trying to cut out the crap and just focus on real opportunities.

I am curious what others in this community are doing for a side hustle or how you are generating passive income.

I need to get serious this year about getting a "Side Hustle" on and start generating some "Passive Income" so I can try to build it up to a point to replace my job if I can, so I am looking for ideas.

There is so much crap on the internet about all of this, I'm trying to cut out the crap and just focus on real opportunities.

Crypto......

I would bet against crypto and speculative currencies that sort of depend on bull markets, at least in the long term. Short term trading of crypto could be pretty nice though.

I think it's a wise move to prepare for a shift towards bearish interests to resurface soon. A good and solid investment bearing these things in mind could potentially be the thing that helps you to never work again.

Stocks, ETF, P2P-Investments and a bit online marketing here and there

but none of this is really passive, usually its a big effort to install but small effort to maintain

Youtube channel, twitch stream, ebay selling/reselling, web design, offline marketing, fiverr... Just to name a few

just marry a rich old cougar :cool:

vacation rentals in tourist hotspots

participating in medical research.

swallow pills for cash!

Donate your fluids
Cam whoring
Handsome companion

Back