Gothenburg Meet Meet

Fang

Guardian
Meeth Fang Arden
Hi all,

I have recived so many requests for a new Meet in Gothenburg so I've decided to make this a permanent event for anyone that has the posibility to attend and have fun at Meet!!!!

I've made an agreement with Linzey to use his restaurant "Meet" near Götaplatsen, which is more or less the heart of Gothenburg, for this purpose. :D We will have the whole restaurant for ourself and it will be open just for our get together!

My plan is to have a RL Meet every three months. So if you miss this one, don't sweat! There will be another Meet just a couple of months away!

I hope this will bring some good spirit to the community and I look forward to see as many of you as possible IRL :)

Next Meet will be on the 17'th of August at around 19:00.

Yes, it's a Monday, but I bet we can make those Mondays memorable moments for all that will attend!

Bring your happy mood and possibly any "fence sitter" friend that this Meet might create a new player in EU!

If you intend to come, please answer in this thread so we get an estimate of the number of attendants :)

Best wishes for good loot out there!
/Fang

Last edited:
I will definetly try to come to the "MEET" again. I think i´ll bring my wife this time.
Maybe someone can convince her to start playing again(Lord knows i´ve tried).

ill be there.

Will probably be there :)

Well we seems to be atleast 4 :D

We will be more than 4, trust me! I've had some talks with ppl ingame and I think I can add at least 6 to this list ;)

But we need more!!

Hey all out there! Please post here if you intend to join the fun!

Also please post if you have any objections to the chosen day or place. We are not tied to anything really so give me some input and I'll see what can be done about it :)

Not changing place or date for the coming meeting tho, so I hope to see as many of you as possible on Monday 17'th of August at restaurant Meet!

Now, go get the big one ;)

I just want to remind you that the 17'th is getting close now and I'd like all that plan to attend the Meet to either answer in this thread or in a PM to me, so I can estimate the numbers :)

Good luck out there!
/Fang

I'll be there again for sure! :yay:
Might be better to move the post directly under Events.
I had trouble finding it :p

Subscribing.. Dont know if i can find the time to go there, but it sounds real fun :)

I will also try to be there :)

This is great! Will not be able to attend at the 17:th but i will sure as hell be there at a later Meet :)

Have fun guys!

How many do you think is coming? Whit the new VU and all

Concidering the Monday will probably be all downtime (at least Im not expecting it until tuesday.) I think it'd be fun to meet up and talk about the expectations... ;)

Either way, me and Stoikow will be there. :)

I will also try to be there!:wtg:

Total count at the moment is between 11-15 attendants.

It's a bit less than expected based on expressed interest from the community, so please, spread the word in your societies, friendslist, skype or whatever channel you have at your disposal!

Send a PM to me or post a reply in here and lets try to get as many as possible to attend to

Gothenburg Meet Meet on Monday 17'th at 19:00.

We have untill tomorrow at 15:00 to report in the numbers.

Go get the big one!
/Fang

Last minute change of location

Due to the fact that we don't seem to be more than 15 or so attendants, it's not economically defendable to get restaurant Meet to open up for just us. We do hope to gather a bigger crowd for next Meet tho.

However, we won't cancel the Meet on Monday, but instead move the location a couple of blocks down Avenyn to Bryggeriet

So Gothenburg Meet Meet will take place at Bryggeriet on Monday 17'th at 19:00 instead.

Looking forward to see you all there!
/Fang

Back