Grabbers stories - Different point of views .

Hieronyme

Guardian
Society
Calypso Conquerors
Hieronyme Lesolitaire Thorton
The goal of this post is to gather a big piece of landgrab phase 2 story .
I propose that 1member of each soc tell his soc's story , the most objectively possible . (say 'we didn't see their members again ' , not ' those pussies attacked a weaker soc because we humiliated them ' :laugh: )

Please don't post any comment on this thread , but open a new one for this :)

Enjoy

nice idea Hier, Too much cat fighting going on in other threads, indeed, some of my own soc mates are slapping people in there.

In Phase 1 we started at Oyster Island and found VVV's soc there. after a lot of battling, we decided we'd try for somewhere easier. I believe they figured the same because they suffered similar losses to them. They had fewer members, but far far more firepower and i dont believe that if they claimed, they could have held it from us for 4 hours. Likewise, im not totally sure that if we claimed, we could have held it from them, probably with our numbers we could, but if we didnt make the first claim, it would be expensive for us. When Phase 1 started, Both us and Elite Group had picked different targets leaving the island for Shaolin to take without too much trouble. From there, we didnt see Elite again.

We headed to LA 14 as our new target. reports said there was no one else there. I guess M2S had the same reports, we met some of GD on the way and they decided they were going to help us run some cover. at the claim, right before the servers went down there was a fierce battle with m2s. i believe there was only 6 or so there, but there were only really about that number of DKs who could seriously stand up to PK them. Just prior to servers went down, we had them down to two i believe and had 20 DK + 6-8 GD around the claim. When servers bounced back up, we dispatched the two remaining. M2S regrouped and hit the claim again right before the claims became unlocked. i think roe was standing at the claim with a fap out and someone else fapping her, trying to claim. myself (playing pham) and zee put a lot of pressure on her with shotguns and she peeled off. I was luck enough to claim that land about 5 seconds after she got outta there. From then on the rest is history, M2S pushed back for a little over an hour but couldnt kill us quickly enough. certainly didnt kill the main 6 DK that they needed to, only the lower HP players armoured in nemisis at best. Those guys got slaughtered, but always TP'd back showing spirit that im proud of. Over the next 4 hours, we had some visitors from cK, CC and M2S again, all of whome could easily pick off the lower players, but I dont recall them ever seriously causing a problem for us. Once the land was claimed, the revive TP at nate's packed out as we all left :)

Would like to say im very proud of my soc for its effort. 95% of members were online and active. We used different tactics to those who we expected to be taking land, and it worked for us. I thought we were the underdogs of LG, not expected to do anything fantastic, yet we did.

I wasnt online for all phase II, I had knee surgery and the pain was unbearable at times, so i will let someone else from my soc fill in the story of Phase II.

Hope to hear some other societies' account of what happened during LG. Some might read this as biased, but i believe ive kept it pretty level. Would have to say m2s was a harder opponent than Elite Group. but there were more of them.

Back