graduation bugs become very annoying...

mastertigra

Young
Greetings Sirs!

Another graduation bug has appeared. I decided to choose Toulan as graduation planet (just for fun, to be honest).
I am trying to rate my mentor with 5 stars and graduate, but "Could Not Execute" error appears.
I have submited a support case about 2 hours ago and still waiting for resolving of this issue.

I'm just leaving this article here as a reminder how slowly MA and Planet Partners deal with content bugs such as:
1) Hunt The Thing (still does not work, by the way),
2) Graduation errors,
3) some
100 y. o. small mission glitches on Arkadia and other Planets etc.
Such parts of content make up a large percentage of the newcomer's gaming experience and must be fixed asap.

P. S.
according to this article, Toulan Devs supposed to fix graduation rewards in 2016, but something went wrong...

:(:coffee:

If I remember correctly, back in the days my mentor and I were at Chuck's Hideout, which usually causes more than the average strain on my PC (probably because of the scenery) and it also didn't work there even after a relog. I think I wasn't able to do the star-rating-thing with my mentor...

Anyway, what helped was that we TP-ed to a "simpler" place with no green dots around. Technically speaking it could be a time-sync thing of some sort.

Maybe you can also try to graduate in a different spot?

Finally!

I post this reply to all people, who will ever want to graduate on Toulan.

> My problem appeared at 9th of April, 2022
> I had submitted ticket and received a reply at 11th of April (without resolving of my issue, just asked me to wait ? amount of time)
> I contacted Live Support in game and he advised me to graduate on another planet (Rocktropia)
> I replied to my ticket with message like "I'm going to leave Toulan and graduate on Rock. Please check my ticket before rewarding me with graduation armor"
> After 30 mins of travelling, I successfully graduated on Rock, but received Pixie armor.
> Submitted 2nd ticket regarding armor issue at the same day.
> And now my pixie armor parts have just been replaced with Rifi ME (Toulan Armor)

Back