Grand Opening

Bearlover

Dominant
Society
Perserus
Michael Bearlover Deede
Genesis Star Tower B, Block C, Shop 6 Grand Opening

BEARLOVER SUPER SHOP

I am pleased to anounce a new and creative Shop.
Location is Genesis StarTower B, Block C, Shop #6. only a few steps from the TP.
Please have a look and let me know what you think.

Items in stock as of 29th DECEMBER 2008​
Items are displayed below with tt price only and that is not the selling price

Shogun Harness (F) 1 20.94
Shogun Harness (F) 1 15.59
Street Pattern Shirt (M,C) 1 11.73
Svempa S40 (L) 1 11.86
Svempa S40 (L) 1 17.20
Svempa S40 (L) 1 17.20
Urban Pattern Shirt (M,C) 1 14.98
Basic Pattern Pants (M,C) 1 7.00
Gnome Harness (M) 1 1.01
Horns - Small Bull (M) 1 1.00
Settler Foot Guards (M) 1 1.78
Angelic Wings (M) 1 1.00
Colonist Standard Issue Slacks (M) 1 1.00
First Wave Colonist Beret (M) 1 0.98
Ghost Gloves (M) 1 44.07
Goblin Foot Guards (M) 1 3.43
Urban Pattern Shirt (M,C) 1 14.94
A-3 Punisher Mk.II 1 3.14
Angel Harness (F,L) 1 93.93
Basic Strategic Combat Processor 121 4.84
Belkar Ingot 121 7.26
Comfyr Large Sofa (C) 1 43.90
Copper Ingot 27 12.96
Iron Ingot 354 138.06
Isis BL1000 (L) 1 44.48
Isis CB19 (L) 1 35.74
Isis CB19 (L) 1 47.43
Korss H400 (L) 1 41.67
Lysterium Ingot 7666 229.98
Oil 3529 70.58
Simple I Conductors 600 180.00
Svempa S40 (L) 1 17.20
Svempa S40 (L) 1 17.20
Svempa S40 (L) 1 17.20
Svempa S40 (L) 1 17.20
Wool Thread 80 60.00
Zinc Ingot 296 88.80
A-3 Punisher Mk.II 1 30.00
Basic Hair Color Set 6 0.66
Basic Pattern Shirt (F,C) 1 2.07
Basic Pattern Shirt (M,C) 1 7.00
Basic Pattern Shirt (M,C) 1 3.38
Basic Sheet Metal Blueprint 1 0.01
Basic Stone Extractor 2683 26.83
Basic Wires Blueprint 1 0.01
Bjornir Precision Scope 1 24.38
Breer P1a (L) 1 16.30
Christmas Reindeer 1 0.01
Comfyr Sofa (C) 1 25.60
Empty Skill Implant (L) 1 11.56
Gem Bustier (F,C) 1 56.48
Generic Leather Texture 625 31.25
Gigantium Sign 1 57.40
Gnome Harness (M) 1 1.09
Goblin Arm Guards (F) 1 0.39
Goblin Gloves (F) 1 0.17
Havok Thong (F,C) 1 16.25
Jester D-1 1 4.50
Jester D-1 1 3.87
Jolly Christmas Hat (M) 1 0.98
Kaldon Stone Texture 225 6.75
Knight Harness (M) 1 40.50
Kobold Arm Guards (M) 1 1.59
Kobold Arm Guards (M) 1 6.31
Kobold Harness (M) 1 22.53
Large Striped Carpet (C) 1 16.80
Lesser Teleport Chip 1 31.19
Medium Nerve Blast Chip 1 6.23
Midastree Texture Blueprint 1 0.01
Mind Essence 5000 50.00
Mind Essence 2000 20.00
Nallo Ceiling Lamp (C) 1 1.50
Nissit Stone Texture Blueprint 1 0.01
Omegaton Fast Aid FAP-28 1 5.59
Omegaton Fast Aid FAP-28 1 4.65
Omegaton Fast Aid FAP-83 1 59.64
OreAmp OA-101 Light (L) Blueprint 1 0.01
Paint Can (Brown) 584 40.88
Paladin Harness (M) 1 11.15

This item list will be updated every week.​

Our prices are around the market Auction value and we aim to keep a tight hold on fair pricing.

We offer you Community service:
1, Place a ad for your service on our ad screen for a small cost. We reserve the right to only allow 3 ad's per month.
2, Training and teaching in Crafting/Skilling/Mentor/Beacon Runs and lots more.
3, We also are looking for more members to join Perserus Society, We seek all EU skills level players. Hunters/Crafters/Miners/Traders/Sweaters. So just talk to me and join if you feel that you need a society.
4, Do you have a need to know how to create a good self funding business? If yes then we need to chat. Sometimes you just to have a focus in EU.

5, Bearlover Hair Lover Studio is comming soon to a location near my shop. Offering you Hair/Face/Body make-over. We will offer live service
(YES Live) 8 hrs a day, 7 days a week, Free for the first 3 months all you need to do is supply the items for the beauity make-over.
Well there is more to come so you will have to keep watching this post and visiting my shop.. Good luck to all and I hope you all get a Globe/HOF soon.:yay:

Last edited:
Holy jeeze dude a linked thumbnail will do the job ;)

gratz and good luck on the shop. Looks like your graphic multiplied and posted several times in a row.

I hope all your dreams come true and you have every success in your new venture.

Sorry all for the glich in the pictures. I dont have a tool to edit it cant get to the edit tool its not on the original post

Sorry Sorry Sorry:confused:

scroll all the way over to the right and you should see it. You have to scroll a bit :)

Gratz on the shop opening Bearlover!

I wish you all the best in your endeavours. It's fantastic to see someone excited about making a difference to the community.

If there's anything we (SFE) can do to help you, please let us know.

Gratz on the opening, good to see another Aussie getting an EU business started!

Thanks all. I have asked EU Forum to delete this post and i will recreate it again and make sure the pic size is much smaller.
The edit tool is not availble on the first post.
Please keep watching and i will hope to have a great post.

I do hope my shop and services help others to the betterment of EU.

It's good to be a Australia. lol:)

This is the original post without the pictures.

BEARLOVER SUPER STORE

I am pleased to anounce a new and creative Shop.
Location is Genesis StarTower B, Block C, Shop #6. only a few steps from the TP.
Please have a look and let me know what you think.

Our prices are around the market Auction value and we aim to keep a tight hold on fair pricing.

This shop is not just a shop but a service.

Some of the services we offer:Live Chat/Trading/Service/Teaching. I will be at the shop 22:00 - 00:00 Ma time every day to help you if you need it. In the near future these hours will be extended to cover many different time zones.

We offer you Community service:
1, Place a ad for your service on our ad screen for a small cost. We reserve the right to only allow 3 ad's per month.
2, Training and teaching in Crafting/Skilling/Mentor/Beacon Runs and lots more.
3, We also are looking for more members to join Perserus Society, We seek all EU skills level players. Hunters/Crafters/Miners/Traders/Sweaters. So just talk to me and join if you feel that you need a society.
4, Do you have a need to know how to create a good self funding business? If yes then we need to chat. Sometimes you just to have a focus in EU.

5, Bearlover Hair Lover Studio is comming soon to a location near my shop. Offering you Hair/Face/Body make-over. We will offer live service
(YES Live) 8 hrs a day, 7 days a week, Free for the first 3 months all you need to do is supply the items for the beauity make-over.

I've fixed the picture.

Basically you just need to copy-paste the code in the box marked 'Clickable Thumbnail' on the page that comes up when you upload the image (here).

The edit tool is not availble on the first post.

There is an edit button underneath each post. The images had just stretched the post a long way to the right so you needed to scroll across to find the button.

GL with your new shop - great to see another Aussie get into the EU business world.

Just a tip on the pictures, to edit your pics I use Irfanview which is free and easy to use, you can also check out Adobe's new free online photo editing tools, do a google search for Photoshop express - they even give you free online storage for your pics.

Many many thanks for you help with the picture problem Jimmy B.

It's a fast learning curve for me :)

The shop is doing great with the live chat/trading service. I met a few other Shop/Booth owners in StarTower B today. We chatted about creating a Business network for StarTower B. We all agreed that it could be a fantastic idea.

Hey thanks Ozi for the infomation will have to check it out.:)

Many many thanks for you help with the picture problem Jimmy B.

It's a fast learning curve for me :)

The shop is doing great with the live chat/trading service. I met a few other Shop/Booth owners in StarTower B today. We chatted about creating a Business network for StarTower B. We all agreed that it could be a fantastic idea.

I have to admit this was a very interesting discussion. And I hope it was not the last one. If we are pulling the same rope perhaps we are able to give the building and it's shops a new life.

Cheers,
Slarty

and of course a free BUMP

Great work and I hope your venture is stupendously successful.:D

Cheers like Slarty :D

Corporative

Well thanks all for the support. And yes I think a StarTower B co-op network is a great idea.. So hw should we start>
1, get all existing shop/booth owners involved. via a forum post. or just talk to them and invite them to join in.
2, keep a link to each business active in forum post.( products, service etc)
3, look at creating a live service with set times that business owners are availble. I'm already offing that service every day..

other suggestions are welcome.. please let me know what you think.:)

Well thanks all for the support. And yes I think a StarTower B co-op network is a great idea.. So hw should we start>
1, get all existing shop/booth owners involved. via a forum post. or just talk to them and invite them to join in.
2, keep a link to each business active in forum post.( products, service etc)
3, look at creating a live service with set times that business owners are availble. I'm already offing that service every day..

other suggestions are welcome.. please let me know what you think.:)

We should start with a new thread first. This one is the sales thread for your shop.
afterwards we could try to get in contact with the owners of shops and booths to ask if they would like to take part somehow. But for the moment I have no clue (well, I have some ideas but they are not ready in my mind)
Cheers,
Slarty

GL with your new shop - great to see another Aussie get into the EU business world.

Just a tip on the pictures, to edit your pics I use Irfanview which is free and easy to use, you can also check out Adobe's new free online photo editing tools, do a google search for Photoshop express - they even give you free online storage for your pics.

be carefull with the online tools from Adobe. You might loose your exclusive rights on your own pictures when you upload them. read the EULA for this product
Slarty

Reactions: Ozi
Thread what section ?

I agree we need to start a new thread but what section should we use. ?:)

I would like to get it off the ground in the next couple of days.

more suggestions welcome..

a user created social group might be the right place

buck

Congratz on your store opening sistah! ;)

I'll have to drop in and check it out after work. Cheers and GL!

Good Thinking Buck :)

Thanks Zender for the Gratz & come to the shop anytime, you might find something you like lol

i wish you goodluck with your shop!
perhaps ill drop by when i find the time.

Thanks for checking out this forum. Everyone is welcome to visit my shop live service every day come chat to me and i might be able to help you out.:)

Just to let everyone know there is now a Forum in Community for people interested in Genesis Star Tower B. We hope co get all Shop/Booth owners to work as a united group for the betterment of EU/Players & Shop/Booth owners.

EU ad on the big screens

hi all just a update to let everyone know that I have placed a Ad on the EU screen system. Hope it helps with marketing Genesis Star Tower B shop.

Come visit me you might find a real bargin:yay:

Yep I spotted the ad a mile away mate - good work :)

New Itms Added

Iv'e added a few big end items to the live sellng Service
Hair Stylist Chair
Face Chair
Hair tool

So come and have a look you might find something you like..

looking forward to the live trade, see you in game

Omegatron 101 sold

Some interesting items is shop now. come have a look or just come for a chat..
Thanks again all for the support

Back