Graphical glitches

Legends

Elite
Society
Dirty Dingos
Inherent Marxus Legends
Over the last couple of months I've noticed a few graphical issues in Entropia so I thought I would share the specifics in case MA is interested to look into it.

1. Twin Peaks mall interior graphics not loading:
index.php

When: 30th of August 2020
Where: on the 2nd floor of Twin Peaks mall (approx: [Calypso, 77927, 76521, 190, Waypoint])

Specifics: Large portions of the interior of the mall failed to load for as long as the graphics were not forced to refresh (walking out to a new interior and then back out into the hallway). I hadn't experienced this in the past, only some light sources not loading, not entire wall sections.

2. Fell through the terrain under Livas Heights
index.php

index.php

index.php

When: 7th of October 2020
Where: South-East of Livas Heights (approx: [Calypso, 66866, 85184, 157, Waypoint])

Specifics: I was hunting Allo/Estos near Livas and suddenly fell through the terrain and found myself underneath Livas Heights. Although I have fallen through floors of apartments and shops many times before, I had never fallen through outdoor terrain.

Possible explanation: based on my observations, every time I'm going down a sharp cliff, my avatar position is reset several times. I believe this is due to me being overweight and therefore unable to run. This results in 2 separate game mechanics 'fighting' each other;

The first one: you are falling therefore your movement is accelerated
The 2nd one: you are overweight therefore your movement is restricted

I believe this somehow resulted in my position being 'reset' across the vertical terrain at that location and fall below it.

--
Information about my computer setup:

Windows 10 Home Edition
i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60 GHz
16.0 GB of DDR4 RAM
64-bit OS, x64-based processor
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 w/8GB

EU is installed on SSD
Internet is standard High-Speed home internet

Back