Graphics resolutions

voigtstr

Young
Society
The Drow
I've searched and couldnt find anything. Is there a way to change the resolution to 1280x1024? Cheers a new n00b.

also under my name to the left of the post, it has an italic f and a number... what does that mean?

voigtstr said:
I've searched and couldnt find anything. Is there a way to change the resolution to 1280x1024?

Sadly not. It's currently locked to 1024x768 although MA have hinted that changing the resolution will be possible in the future.

voigtstr said:
also under my name to the left of the post, it has an italic f and a number... what does that mean?

It's EFD, the forums currency. You can use it in the Store (link at the top) to
'buy' things like an arcade pass or a modification to the appearance of your
username and so on.

HTH :)

Locked?

It ain't locked!
Change the resolution of your desktop and Entropia will run in that mode. At least that's what it does here?

AniCator said:
It ain't locked!
Change the resolution of your desktop and Entropia will run in that mode. At least that's what it does here?

That don't work. Take a screenshot ingame and exit it. If your desktop is greater than 1024x768 you can see the difference. Now only if AA would work properly...

I play on a 19" widescreen LCD and it looks ok. Yep its all big. And i look forward to the resolution changes. I did play with the aspect ratio options but i didn't see any differences. I did note that my filesizes in screencaptures for pe ass are higher. Maybe its the higher resolution of windows.

Back