Grave Digger got bored

Grave Digger

Old Alpha
Society
Chaos Crew
MH Grave Digger
Hi all,

i got bored of sick loot and try'd myself to explain why the Lootvalue of lower skilled Player can be higher/much higher sometimes as mine.:rolleyes:

I started my experiement on Daspletor Young together with my Wife.

My usualy Hunt looks like : 2-3 minutes to kill a Daspy young using ModMerc, avrg 25 Ped+ a lil bit armor/Fap decay

For my lil experiment i will use NO Armor,Mann MPH (no Amp) and my wife healing me

7:05 MA i started with 90.000 Ammo :D

after 30 minutes and 2222 ammo

after 60 minutes and 4467 ammo

after 75 minutes and 5641 ammo

The Loot

To Explain : in my usual Huntingstyle i never get more than between 4,50 Ped and 26 Ped (count TT value only) back from a daspy young

in this Experiment i got 38,56 Ped (TT value only) back:laugh:

Fact:
-u get always back what u wasted
-regeneration of Mob's doesnt matter ,u get pay'd for
-the Loot is in relationship of your ammo/amp decay u used to kill
-Armor decay doesnt matter to get better loot's
-u have same chances to profit as someone with a fast weapon,it just takes Age's:D

Same i have done on Ambulimax and Atrox using a Powerfist...always with the same Result!!!

The best thing i got from this experiment is the Cop's can't take a Fingerprint anymore from me :p dont have anymore :yay:

now this make me smile big time lol, i mean this in a good way, your crazy lol

good luck on you fingerprint

+rep

-the1-

I don't know your Skills and it's maybe hard to see but do you think the Skill gain is approx the same?

+Rep. Nice Test.

I don't know your Skills and it's maybe hard to see but do you think the Skill gain is approx the same?

+Rep. Nice Test.

all Laser Pistol's maxed in Dmg and Hit, so the only thing what's matter is the eco of weapons u choose

Can't say much about skillgain except its the worst i've ever seen :D
maybe 10-15 skills i have seen in 75 minutes ...if i dont count the few defense skills in the beginning;)

rofl, and that made you less bored :silly2:

great experiment thou, thanks for sharing :)

JimmyB did an experiment on mobs where it seemed the loot got back was capped @ 3 times the hp (i.e. you got no more loot if the mob regenned it's health more than 3times)

(he posted the link in stoikow thread also)

So for the high regen mob it means you need to kill them <2mins each (without dying) or you are overspending.

As for armor/fap contriubting to loot... I found it's very hard to test as usual decay was <10% of ammo+weapon decay...is even harder now as aurli were the no-regen mob and MA took that away... not really anymobs with high to-hit that weon't regen that much and will decay armor enough to be significant.

The variation in the hogglo ATH tend to suggest the big loots are also affected by the mob regen (e.g. the 42k was from one that killed the guy 3 times)

Can't say much about skillgain except its the worst i've ever seen :D
maybe 10-15 skills i have seen in 75 minutes ...if i dont count the few defense skills in the beginning;)

What is your usually skill-gain volume on MM? Would you usually get 10-15 green lines per dasp?

How's your finger? :silly2:

rofl, and that made you less bored :silly2:

great experiment thou, thanks for sharing :)

I think if u are excited on the results of your theory u cant get much bored :laugh:
Was thinking to make another daspy young but my wife did show me the Finger :scratch2: dunno why lol

funny result... Makes me wonder if this works on all mobs.

+rep for posting

haha fun stuff :D Well done, and interesting outcome.

Now do 100 of these and make a graph ;)

rofl.... you a so crazy :D

greetings

U have to Hunt to share this expirience Kimmi ;)

@Immortal

in Compare: 10-15 green lines in 75 minutes and about 50 ped ammo using mann MPH,
20-25 green lines in 2-3 minutes on 25 ped ammo using MM

if u look at the defense skills u get per mob its a huge diffrence,because u gain arround 5 defense skills per mob so means if u shoot with MM u get twice defense skills as with Mann MPH....same with combatrelated skills u get much more on same ammo with MM

haha, soo funny :)
+rep :D

LOL :laugh: Thx for sharing

I have a excuse :I have to work next week :laugh:

You could phone in sick :Sorry cant come into work I have to wait for my fingerprints to regen :laugh:

Nice test, thx for sharing + rep

lol wow, that is a very impressive experiment! U shud really try it again ;)

Good example :)

And yes it goes for all mobs afaik, ive tried similar (although slightly less insane variations...) stunts on alot of mobs, regen and non-regen alike with exactly the same result. I.e. you get more loot back proportionally if you spend more as long as (like someone mentioned) were not talking a regen mob and you let it regen too many times (gotta kill em "normally", if that means less than 2or3or4or5or whatever*the hp i have no clue, thats why we have statguys like Doer, Witte, JimmyB and others :p. Regardless that would take some serious testing to find out for sure).

Although its very hard to make "scientific tests" unless mob hp is very very high so its easy to see within what values "normal" loot lies (like dasp), without doing several thousands of mobs with incredible cost to follow.
Since although you do get "more" in return its based on what loot the mob would have given in the first place, and its pretty hard to hit the globals/hofs needed to get your money back when killing one every 10-75 mins, since as we all know average loot sure as hell wont cover it :p.

So no a Modmerc, Foeripper, XT are not "better" than an impMkII, loudmouth or X5, they merely represent another style of play (bad example since theyre pretty high dam/sec all of them but gimme a break its an example :p). (eco and other advantages/disadvantages than pure killspeed aside ofc, only talking dam/sec here...)

Yes total eco matters since it costs less to fire "X" amount of damage into any given mob. It doesnt mean easy profit by a longshot but it helps for sure.

Killspeed can be a curse as well as a blessing, since while you have a better chance of making massive profit if loot is hot (kill more/min=bigger chance that youre the one hitting the right timing for globals/HOFs), it also means youre pissing away money if loot sucks.

bloody lunatic :laugh: interesting result tho. I wonder how it would be over time i.e. same amount of mobs comparison. Say for example 20 Dasp with MM then 20 with MPH.

To do that test you would then have to be certified methinks ;)

Nice experiment, now I know I can get nice loots with my noobish equipment.
+rep

I think if u are excited on the results of your theory u cant get much bored :laugh:
Was thinking to make another daspy young but my wife did show me the Finger :scratch2: dunno why lol

might it be shes not as excited as you are, and lost a bit of her fingerprints aswell ;)

hhaha OMG :D I admire u GRAVE :) u are really my here from now on

Hahah omg this is so awesome! Mann MPH !!!

Friend: So, What have you done this weekend?
grave: Yeah got bored, so killed some dasp with my mph:zzz:

He he, nice :yay:

Friend: So, What have you done this weekend?
grave: Yeah got bored, so killed some dasp with my mph:zzz:
Or:
"What have you done this weekend?"
"Spend the entire weekend killing an old dasp with my mann mph" ;)

:rofl: :trout:

Looks like you verified Jimmy B's theory again. Next, you can repeat his experiment where he concluded that not looting mobs is a bad idea. :laugh:

If this indeed is correct then it might be a good idea to kill mobs in a slow manner and when the loot seems to get better you switch to a high dmg/sec weapon and kill them off faster?

Interessing , but saddly 1 loot prof nothing :(

Back