Uber: Great way to start a day.

Spacejanitor

Prowler
I woke up early, to get ready for work. Yes I am a Electrical engineer. I work hard. As I got ready and finished my morning ritual. I thought, lets do a short run, whilst I finish my coffee. That done, this happened....

index.php

Aight! Im out of here and off to work. Have a nice day everyone! :)

but they never say about the 50k they lost.
They don't have to say anything about it.Anyone who play the game for more than 6 weeks knows that everyone who gamble lose money long term, which is fine, we need everyone aboard.

@OP huge gratz.Enjoy your day.

Gratz Spacejan! Keep them coming!

GZ Wilco! Maybe one day I'll get a good one too.

its funny that all the guys post their 8k 10k 20k (which is lame) but they never say about the 50k they lost.
Perhaps read what I wrote in my previous uber HOF post. Zero depo. Started with a couple of hundred peds. And I am way in the plus now. No. 50K ped was NOT burned to achieve these HOFs.

They don't have to say anything about it.Anyone who play the game for more than 6 weeks knows that everyone who gamble lose money long term, which is fine, we need everyone aboard.

@OP huge gratz.Enjoy your day.
True and good point. But I started of with nothing with this comeback session and way in the plus. Therfore worth the mention and posts. Maybe its my skills. Gotto "feel" the dynamics you know. Bro, you of all peops must know the phenomenon of pixelpoop-mojo and feeling the code. Okay, its more like, trusting your "gut-feeling" , recognizing it and going with it.

In fact and just to clarify, I have a bunch of Explosive buyers and for my Residue also. But I can drop huge ammounts of metal Res on Auction Orders . Its not like I dont have options. Thanks for the comment Bro. Appreciated.

Last edited:
Back