Greed

Shadow-Ale

Prowler
Society
Rabbid
Ailena 'Shadow-Ale' Schattenjaeger
One thought has struck me on many occasions. What should I do if I hof? Many say "I'll buy new stuff", but that ain't my first thought. What if I hof'ed last night, right after Firew0lf adviced me to buy Aggressio... In that case, I would have located him, and given him probably 10% of the hof, because I feel like I owe him that. Or if someone said "Try to mine here", and I got a huge deposit. I wouldn't hesitate to give them something for the tip.

How are you? Would you keep it for yourself? Would you share? What if you are teamhunting with a friend, who is a healer, and you hof with damage determines... Would you split it with the healer, which probably helped you get that hof?

I tend to give a little.

Like if someone tries to sell something for me i would give 10% of tt+.

Or if im out in the wilderness and see some orange n00b trying to escape a mob i usually help out and shoot the mob, now, if the mob carries some loot i usually give a little something to the n00b, cover my expenses and split the leftovers 50-50 with the n00b, because if the n00b hadnt come running with that mob i most likely wouldnt have shot it (when im mining).

Shadow-Ale said:
How are you? Would you keep it for yourself? Would you share? What if you are teamhunting with a friend, who is a healer, and you hof with damage determines... Would you split it with the healer, which probably helped you get that hof?

If I teamhunt I always distribute loot as fairly as possible. When we get an item over, say 30-50 ped, I think that item's final value should be distributed amongst the team members evenly. It's really sad when I hear of ppl (infact just heard of some1 yesterday) that was in team when they looted an uber item yet did not share the value nor compensate the other team members in any way :wise: .... just bad karma ;)
edit- forgot to mention, if I hunt with a healer I arrange special loot system with them prior to so that we both agree... but I have only done this a couple of times. If I looted something big with a healer, i would certainly give the healer a part of the loot

Last edited:
I've also heard of this, and even seen it happen between soc-mates. I feel this is pretty shitty behaviour.

Just like when I borrow something, ped or item, I always pay back more than I borrowed, and items with full tt. Just like if you borrow a car, it's customary to fill the tank when you give it back.

Back