Question: Group heal?

Chazaquiel

Guardian
Society
Brainstormers
Chazaquiel Chaz Grigori
I was watching the mass healing going on at the swamp and thought, wouldn't it be cool if a heal chip could heal a group of people within a certain radius at the same time? It could have applications in team hunt situations where team members are being hit by multiple mobs. What do others think?

Interesting concept, +rep! Maybe it heals team members who are not at full health-for example a chip that heals for 20 health-If you have 5 members in the team, 3 are at full health, 2 are not-they get 10 each. If you have 4 at full health, the one not at full gets 20 health. Im really liking this idea! Maybe more powerful chips can heal more people at a time? Like low level chips can only heal 2-3 people maximum. Area heals would also be good too!
Frankenberry

Very interesting idea, I like it. Would spread the heal out a bit thin perhaps, but andy has some good ideas of how that might work.

nice idea. +rep

nice idea, i would love to be able to run around as a healer and heal the whole team at once +rep

Looks like a very popular idea, that is used in many video games already. In this game... I think the people that would most benefit from it, would not be able to afford it.

Great idea. Ma needs to add more mindforce chips ;) This would be a useful one.

Maybe a tick type heal would be good too. One that heals a certain amount over a period of time. Imagine someone taking on a mob like a aluri or globster with a tick heal..
oh just thinking of healing a team of people on a mob like that with a area heal would really make the healing professionals get more work in this game and expand the game play alot.

:)

Great idea! :)

Yeah! :) I like this idea very much :)
Send MA a suggestion support case ;)

I already wrote a suggestion about this some months ago referring to other MMORPGs having such tools/options. They told me that they give it to the design team. I think in January this was.

Good ideas here!

Great idea. Ma needs to add more mindforce chips ;) This would be a useful one.

Maybe a tick type heal would be good too. One that heals a certain amount over a period of time. Imagine someone taking on a mob like a aluri or globster with a tick heal..
oh just thinking of healing a team of people on a mob like that with a area heal would really make the healing professionals get more work in this game and expand the game play alot.

:)

Interesting idea! +rep when my 24 hour allocation resets, would be useful if you had a powerful chip for yourself-set it on yourself and attack the mob while it heals you as you attack. It would need to be sorted so it cannot be abused-e.g. Ubers in pvp with ultimate armour and chips being constantly healed. It sucks enough in LG trying to damage to high end players without them getting a constant heal from a massive chip that no one else has
Frankenberry-NBK Legion

It'd be easy to make a chip that works like a rocket launcher, but heals instead of damages (i'm no pro, it sounds easy to do tho). This wouldnt make it work like in most other games, where you heal the same amount on all targets within the area. So if it will work like this, it might get worthless. Everyone would have to stand on each other. This would never be a useful tool for anything else than expensiver skilling than normal mindforce use, showing off (if the healing sequence would look cool), UNLESS some mobs start doing AOE dmg. Wich i don't think we'll see in a looong time, if ever.

woo... really nice idea :))

I want to give a +rep but i dont as you already recieved a lot :p

But surrely write to MA ... its great

Agreed, very good idea!! Might give Biotropy more use (although I will always skill on it just in case :D)

P.S. +rep when i can :rolleyes:

many games have this...an AoE heal...

we have group damage (support weapons), why not group heals? :)

good idea! MA could do sooooo much stuff with mindforce, all I say is "BUFFER" :)

Thanks for the reinforcement and the add-on suggestions. I submitted the support case including all your ideas! Both a fun first forum thread and support case for me :yay:

Not the first to think of this, but I agree.

Also MA needs to make some better eco MF chips, like adj imp and mod.

Great idea, need more mf and i may actually consider skilling it... for now psyche is climbing REAL slow sweating and tping lol

Back