Question: GTX 650 OC 1GB DDR5 128-bit good?

BestGamerEver

Dominant
Society
1.Ro
First 1ch3ls Lady
Just ordered new GFX card (GTX 650 OC 1GB DDR5 128-bit) does anyone allready using this? How good it is? Will i be able to play in high with decent FPS ?

CPU: TripleCore AMD Phenom X3 8650, 2300 MHz (11.5 x 200)
MOBO: ECS GF8100VM-M5
Memory: Kingmax 4GB DDR2 (800 Mhz)
PSU: 650W (forgot brand )

Can say that i never seen my CPU over 55% load during game + other background aplications and memory about the same, only my old GPU was sometime full memory, (9800GT 512MB) and each time that happen FPS drop allot ( 9800GT i use in medium-high ).

Last edited:
Played on max settings w/o anti aliasing without any problems. FPS above 45. Of course only if you have a good CPU. Playing on low settings can get as high as 170FPS while running around :laugh:

Come on we must have some computer nerds :)

What resolution you play at?
What ram do you have? (because ram is quite important in this game)
If you could've ordered the GTX650 Ti the difference would be substancial. Not sure on the prices on your country tho.

Just ordered new GFX card (GTX 650 OC 1GB DDR5 128-bit) does anyone allready using this? How good it is? Will i be able to play in high with decent FPS ?

CPU: TripleCore AMD Phenom X3 8650, 2300 MHz (11.5 x 200)
MOBO: ECS GF8100VM-M5
Memory: Kingmax 4GB DDR2 (800 Mhz)
PSU: 650W (forgot brand )

Can say that i never seen my CPU over 55% load during game + other background aplications and memory about the same, only my old GPU was sometime full memory, (9800GT 512MB) and each time that happen FPS drop allot ( 9800GT i use in medium-high ).

considering you are used to the 9800GT i think you will notice a large improvement, but it is already a older model card. i have the 650TI with a i5 which is a bit more recent than yours and i play with everything on high and some on very high, although i do still get some lag at very high traffic events on those settings.
hope that answers your question a little bit.

considering you are used to the 9800GT i think you will notice a large improvement, but it is already a older model card. i have the 650TI with a i5 which is a bit more recent than yours and i play with everything on high and some on very high, although i do still get some lag at very high traffic events on those settings.
hope that answers your question a little bit.

Yea totally, the improvment will be substancial.
Altought I do believe since he has that model his MB is only up to PCI-E 2.0, and the new ones are 3.0
Should work, not at max speed tho (i believe)

Hi, im using a Geforce 560 TI
Intel Core I5 3.30 GHz

I can play Entropia on High Graphic Settings,BF3 etc are no problem also. You will not have any problems with your GTX 650:)

Greetz,
Jason

Hi, im using a Geforce 560 TI
Intel Core I5 3.30 GHz

I can play Entropia on High Graphic Settings,BF3 etc are no problem also. You will not have any problems with your GTX 650:)

Greetz,
Jason

even tho 560 Ti is older doesn't mean its worse
the regular 650 is weaker than the 560 Ti

Back