Guess I won't be finishing the Ambu mission

RobBuona

Elite
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Patrizia Pandemic Giano
They no longer drop any kind of animal oil. Seems to have started a few weeks back, actually. Most loots are just weapons cells + shrapnel. Yeah...no thank you. Kinda sad, honestly.

All hunting's kind of screwed now.

Did the daily 100 scipular yesterday, and they dropped 8 liver oil the entire run. That's not to mention that on 500 ped ammo, I got a total loot of 220 back, way less than 50%.

Mean time i'm having a week off, and hopefully the balancing manager will have been sacked/replaced, and mobs start to drop what their meant to drop again.

People can see the hunt on twitch, will be my last EU broadcast for a week, it keeps it for a week, the entire run, the average was no higher than 3.5 ped.
http://www.twitch.tv/suzy_entropia/v/44649961

Last edited:
Most stuff is droping in waves. Did some tests on Snablesnot and some of the high mu extractors (leather extractor) were droping in waves very similar to cyrene mobs. As to oils i get the impression since the introduction of explosive blueprints they been scaling back how much amounts can be in the system at any given time.

Most likely works like this. System checks amount in system if under x amount, seed x amount till next cycle. If it works like this though this is open to abuse so id assume its after x amount of mobs.

Last edited:
All I know is if I Nea's or BIG Industries I would be trying to get MA on the phone right now - screw support cases when it comes to that size investment. Just another reason the LA is an obsolete investment model (IMO).

Its not just calypso either. I havnt looted thyroid oil on arkadia since november.

Atrox also hardly any oil at all, maybe is MA's way of telling people to hunt other planets. Just seems very odd at the moment.

Time to take a hunt break or find somewhere that is looting stackables .

Last edited:
Atrox also hardly any oil at all, maybe is MA's way of telling people to hunt other planets.

Time to take a hunt break or find somewhere that is looting stackables .

Maybe Ma want people to stop crafting anything else than explosives.

All I know is if I Nea's or BIG Industries I would be trying to get MA on the phone right now - screw support cases when it comes to that size investment. Just another reason the LA is an obsolete investment model (IMO).

Loot is dynamic. You are making quite a stretch.

They no longer drop any kind of animal oil. Seems to have started a few weeks back, actually. Most loots are just weapons cells + shrapnel. Yeah...no thank you. Kinda sad, honestly.
Sry it seems we got carried away a little here with our stupid jokes. It is frustrating to find out halfway through a mission that everything's changed and u can't continue.

We all actually hope (I think?) that it's only temporary and somewhere down the road u can finish it.
I believe it is indeed a smart thing to do atm - don't push ahead and try to adjust to the ever changing situation instead.

It's dynamic, as they say..

Best of luck and may Lootius smile on you.

Maybe they are trying to encourage interplanetary trade.

Back