Guess neverdie's forum is up

Sionkiewicz

Prowler
Society
General - NBK Army
Brendan Slick Gould
I asked a few questions since the content was somewhat sparse..

golddude

Elite
Society
Irken Invaders
Ary Steve Hunter
Yeah, post it on a forum that no one uses.

Nice job, Neverdie...

Weirdo

Young
I can't even register since it gives me a database error. Anyone else having that problem?

bigdaddy trim

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
bigdaddy longhairedlover trim

Nice job, Neverdie...
If we were to revert this forum to its original name Entropia Forum , then it would be appropriate to engage in dialog here, but i think we should engage in this type of discussion in a planet neutral forum..
As this was the first forum it's the most active, but its now officially Caly's forum and Entropia Forum is meant to be official EU forum. Unfortunately most still post here even to discuss other planets.

San

Elite
Society
OldTimers
Sandal San Tolk
I can't even register since it gives me a database error. Anyone else having that problem?
Yes.

That address is not new by the way and some admin name looks familiar.

AVALON2

Elite
Syr Avalon Rychmon
This is seriously dumb. No one even uses EF anymore.

I now have to go create another account on EF to comment?
Really NeverDie. Use PCF. Everyone is Here Already!

KijkkiJikki

Stalker
Society
Dark Knights
Kikki KJ Jikki
It will be more useful when there is some content.

Serica

Society
Antipodean Army
Harena Serica Turbinis
Thanks for reporting, I've alerted 711 about it.

golddude

Elite
Society
Irken Invaders
Ary Steve Hunter
As this was the first forum it's the most active, but its now officially Caly's forum and Entropia Forum is meant to be official EU forum. Unfortunately most still post here even to discuss other planets.
I know the history of it.

bigdaddy trim

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
bigdaddy longhairedlover trim
I know the history of it.
I know you do and I would not insinuate that I know more about the history of this game as you. I am only just over 5 years old, so still a noob compared to old timers. I was just pointing out why ND feels it would be better to post on a neatural forum and not specific planet forum. Even if this forum is the most popular forum.

matthew

Elite
Society
freelancer
Sir Matt Copping

Great to see the new section, I might register for EF...

EDIT: I get database error as well when trying to register :(

Preacher

Provider
By not being able to join the "discussion" you are not missing anything.

ND is moderator in that section of the forum. In order for posts to show they must be approved by a moderator.

I made a post almost 24h ago, that is still not approved, although ND posted on the forum and visited my profile. That leads me to believe that censorship could be involved witch makes the whole point of having a place to discuss his initiatives moot.

And in case you wonder, the tone of the post was not aggressive nor foul language was used.

Norbert

Elite

ND is moderator in that section of the forum. In order for posts to show they must be approved by a moderator.

I made a post almost 24h ago, that is still not approved, although ND posted on the forum and visited my profile. That leads me to believe that censorship could be involved witch makes the whole point of having a place to discuss his initiatives moot.

And in case you wonder, the tone of the post was not aggressive nor foul language was used.
I wouldn't believe for a minute our fine El Presedente would do such a thing and prevent freedom of discussion and views within his "cough" i mean OUR kingdom.

Leave ND Alone !!!!!!

Teleporter Fee's ROXXORZZZ!!!!!

This post was brought to you by the ministry of information and tourism.

Fifth

Elite
Society
The Ministry
The "Fifth" Entity

Preacher you are misinterpreting the situation. All new accounts on this forum here and also on the entropiaforum, have to be verified after creation to make sure it's not automatic spambot flooding the forum. That's a defense mechanism and has as much to do with censorship as a condom with space flight.
I've always got the impression ND is not very good with computers so you prolly have to wait for someone from the old mods crew to approve the accounts that were created recently.

Gosh, guys, suffices I go away for 5 min and u manage to start a new rumor out of nothing! :laugh:

Svarog

Slayer
He explained there that we here are poisoned with "calypso mentality". They will breed a new, better Man there, free of our selfish narrow-mindedness.

Serica

Society
Antipodean Army
Harena Serica Turbinis

Neverdie has been appointed as a moderator for just that one section, not for the whole of EF, and generally the moderators limited to a single section don't check for posts awaiting approval.
While ND could probably see your post on EF - and so checked your profile page - as Fifth said he may also not have been aware of how to approve it anyway.

The first few posts on EF - and on this forum - made by members are manually approved by a moderator as part of the multiple measures that keep our forums (mostly) spam-free.

Preacher

Provider
Neverdie has been appointed as a moderator for just that one section, not for the whole of EF, and generally the moderators limited to a single section don't check for posts awaiting approval.
While ND could probably see your post on EF - and so checked your profile page - as Fifth said he may also not have been aware of how to approve it anyway.

The first few posts on EF - and on this forum - made by members are manually approved by a moderator as part of the multiple measures that keep our forums (mostly) spam-free.
In that case i owe an apology to ND for the insinuations i made.

I blame it all on being a forum stalker and never posting :ahh:

Rumsponge

Elite
Ben Rumsponge Rumson
Since ND has declared himself "President of Virtual Reality", shouldn't he go find some VR forum to share his wisdom on?

matthew

Elite
Society
freelancer
Sir Matt Copping
Since ND has declared himself "President of Virtual Reality", shouldn't he go find some VR forum to share his wisdom on?
Please be happy that there even is a new section to discuss the future of aspects of the universe with someone who does have an influence and can speak directly into MA's ear and is currently listening and responding. :)

Anyway, it was MA that came up with the idea that the president should be the president of virtual reality and not the president of entropia... Anyone of us could have won the election, it would not have meant that we had declared ourselves the president.

Last edited:

Fifth

Elite
Society
The Ministry
The "Fifth" Entity
:rofl: ur evil!
(I don't want to treat ND unfairly but I do love good old black humour)

ZPF

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Zelos 'Playboy' Fargen
New forum looks good. From what I can tell ND is responding to most people's concerns and giving logical reasons for his actions.

I'm not totally against crafted TP tokens... it all comes down to implementation

~CHOPPER~

Stalker
Society
Sanctuary
CHOPPER
Neverdie's plan is completely self serving. It's political nonsense.
As far as I'm concerned, He can kiss my ass.

There's plenty of other games to spend my cash on.

Reactions: Mac

Site Admin
Admin
The issue preventing registration on Entropia Forum has now been fixed, sorry for the inconvenience.

matthew

Elite
Society
freelancer
Sir Matt Copping
The issue preventing registration on Entropia Forum has now been fixed, sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks 711, nice job :wtg:

Oleg

Mutated
Society
Rangers
Oleg Oleg McMullery
And it didn't take him long to start ignoring most of the comments made there, especially those that challenge his opinion or strategy in any way.