Guessing Competition for Strash Epic Stream!

Strash

Elite
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Hey everyone as you all know I have been streaming mining runs on indoor areas. and this time.. .IT is time!!!!!

Lets bust out the Big Finder C64 - 44ped TT gives us 1833 drops dual before it breaks. at 60 probes for ore and 30probes for enmater.

that is 8248.5ped in probes. I will also be attaching an unlimited level 1 decays 0.25ped each with both running that is 0.50ped
Amp usage 916.5ped
TT of finder 44ped

Total Cost of the Run will be 9209 Ped

This run will possibly be 2 days to run. First half will be on Friday, July 31 and the Second half will be Saturday, Aug 1st. around 23:00MA time will start on Friday. Aug 1st will plan to run from 16:00 MA time.

So knowing the Cost of the Whole mining run it is time for you guys to Guess... There will be a Prize of Full TT TerraMaster 5 205 Ped and Full TT terramp Athena VI 188 Ped . It will go only to 1 winner!!!!!!!

The rules of guessing competition, Only 1 guess... If more then one the individual is Disqualified. If someone has the same guess the winner will be the first one to post. There are some Data on the moon run from before using TerraMaster 8 unamped. perhaps can get some information from that thread in the mining section of this forum.

Sample guess: 32,250.22ped

Only Trade Terminal Value back from the total drop of 9209 ped. Markup is not included in the guess.

Good LUCK Everyone on the Guess!!!!!

Post in this thread. Once the mining has Started there will be a No more Guess post.. anything past that will not count. You do not have to watch the Stream it would be nice, but the winner will be notified and contacted. There is no other value other than those 2 items.

Link to the Stream: twitch.tv/strash333

Thank you To all And GL out there hopefully this GOes BOOM :D

how the winner will be picked. It is the closest to the TT return in total. so if it is under by 10 and another is 15 over or vice versa the one closest to the TT no matter!

Last edited:
8677 tt out :)

16852 PED
GL :)

I am going to guess- 7400 Ped

Hi Strash and Good luck!

My guess: 7777 PED TT return

My guess is 9100. Good luck with your mining run!

8871 PED!

Back