FYI: Guide: How to find your spacecraft

sbi

Elite
Sbinortz Sbi Latz'tek
So, you need to find a spacecraft (H - that is Privateer or Mothership you have access to) in space and you are not sure how?

This is the quick way:

1) Open spacemap

2) Find the right H on spacemap (make sure to enable 'View homes' button)

3) Click on the H (It will be highlighted)

4) Rightclick on the H and 'Add waypoint' on top of it - The WP you just made will have the exact same coordinates as the H.

5) Fly towards WP

6) Rince and repeat as you get closer to make sure you have current position of H

That is it :)

Gl all,
Sbinortz

Last edited:
I´ve seen quite a few mothership owners flying around the space stations in their quads, looking for their ship. Especially at Calypso, they seem to have a lot issues with it.

Nice and helpful guide. I´m sure, quite a few peeps will be very thankful for this guide.

I´ve seen quite a few mothership owners flying around the space stations in their quads, looking for their ship. Especially at Calypso, they seem to have a lot issues with it.

Nice and helpful guide. I´m sure, quite a few peeps will be very thankful for this guide.

Thx, just to clarify... this will work for anyone on the guest list. Not just owners :)

Edited first post to make it clearer.

hmm... wonder if tp to home with level 3 and up tp chips will allow you to tp directly to a ship?

hmm... wonder if tp to home with level 3 and up tp chips will allow you to tp directly to a ship?

Cannot. Because you are in a different map when you are in a SS or a Mothership/Starfinder. You cannot use TP chip when in Quad either.

MS owners should be permitted a "beam me up" command object, so they dont have to fly up. The object could be made craftable and even (L).

Good question. Regular TP chips do work in space if you can get out of your ship and TP before dying. Would be interesting to test, but I only have lvl I and II chips.

Good question. Regular TP chips do work in space if you can get out of your ship and TP before dying. Would be interesting to test, but I only have lvl I and II chips.

yeah was thinking about a alt-f4 and insta relog in a safe zone to be able to equipt stuff could work to travel safe to the next space station.

if you can equipt and shoot guns you could maybe use a nice tp chip.

sweat prices raise, warps get cheaper lol

so the sweaters solved the warfare in space and this is how the story found its happy end.

there and back again - a mindforce tale :)

used to be you just hit 'T' and it put you on closest ship you had access. now of course something useful is stupidly removed.

yeah was thinking about a alt-f4 and insta relog in a safe zone to be able to equipt stuff could work to travel safe to the next space station.

if you can equipt and shoot guns you could maybe use a nice tp chip.

I think you probably could, but it would need one of the bigger TP chips to get across the server border. You wouldn't need to land on a target station safe zone btw, just land on the next server; you'd die and revive at the station.

Nice tip SBI :)

I like keeping her parked in the same place, like the car when at the super market :laugh: means I never lose her :cool::ahh:

This needs a bump :)

Nice tip SBI :)

I like keeping her parked in the same place, like the car when at the super market :laugh: means I never lose her :cool::ahh:

Do you really park your car in the same spot at the supermarket every time? :)

Wow that's hard to do.... in the US, it's mostly whichever spot is available during normal times... but i guess at 3 am in the morning the lot is empty

Now where did that ship go!? o_O... ahh there it is!

That H has made me a bit confused. Its now clear as "korvspad", as we say over here.
Now it will be easy to get back to the Mumship.

Back