Guns 'n prizes at Dome 4 CND

Minken

Old Alpha
Minken
Greetings all,

It's time for a new successful event in Dome 4 CND!

What: Atrox Young-Old, Most loot event.
Where: Dome 4, CND.
When: Friday 1st of October, 20:00 MA time.
Duration: 1h.
Ticket: 75 PED/each. 40 tickets available in LA terminal.
Prizes*: 1st: LOTS of CB13/26 (L's) plus PED pile with a total value of 1 500 PED TT! 150 PED to 2nd and 75 PED to 3rd. Ticket 75 PED each.
PVP: Off.
Radar: On.
How: Register at LA terminal, it's placed at the Storage location right next to Control Room. Go to Biodome 1-5, Operate the LA Terminal and choose Biodome 4. Then choose LA Settings, where you can see the event icon to the top-right.
Other: Susan 113 Jackpot applies! Current Jackpot is 791 PED! Get a hunting global during the event with a value of 113 PED and you win the Jackpot!

* = I reserve the right to participate in the event as a regular hunter. If I'm placed at top-3 I will donate my prize to another top-3 winner.

Have fun and good luck,
Minken

Last edited:
MA/FPC/Hanne/Whoever: Please make this event registration process easier than what it is today!

If anyone asks, I have already sent a support case in this issue.

Perhaps you should post the mobtype thats in your dome ? I know entropedia has that information but just for the sake of promoting your event.

Oops, did I forget that? Erhm :ahh:

Atrox young-old. There, edited.

At the time of writing the new VU has fsck'ed up spawn everywhere, so there are only few mobs there. Congratulations Miners, be happy before the mobs arrives.

Bump for miners before all the Atrox's arrives (hopefully) tomorrow!

hope i make it :)

working late and the misses wants some friday treatment ;)

Back