Guns set on keys or hud to be holstered at body / clothes

uni_corn

Guardian
Society
Free as a bee flying over a tree
Silvia unicorn Hart
Hello,

why not make the guns you carry in inventory or which you have set on keys/hud are holstered around the body or clothes when activate visual guns on options?

look at splinter cell game how they make it there e.g.

i know its work related to not direct profit for yer but somehwere you have to start delivering quality to make it a name in the market again right?

it be cool to have such things recognized in the avatar makeover you mentioned.

what about it?

i imagine it more like rambo with bullet belt and guns on back.

Interesting idea I guess, but right at the moment, I'm carrying:
*Opalo, LAW-101 and CB5
*Marber
*Willard A
*Detpil Rv 50
*Korss (3 of them) & Mod Korss
*T10 & S30, ASI-10 & NIP
*LR41 & Apis
as well as a club and a sword and a whip.

I can't quite imagine how all that would look in holsters etc :girl:

should be a few slots for quick draw weapons (that would be presented on the avatar) and a small anti matter infinity storage container tied to belt where you haul your 30 chairs 50 shirts 20 guns and 200 barrels of oil :D

Ido

should be a few slots for quick draw weapons (that would be presented on the avatar) and a small anti matter infinity storage container tied to belt where you haul your 30 chairs 50 shirts 20 guns and 200 barrels of oil :D

Ido

That implies players being penalised for wanting to use a range of weapons. ie. only having a limited number available for immediate equipping with some longer time penalty for accessing the 'storage container' on the belt etc.

I'm sure MA can find enough things on their own to nerf without players adding to the list.

My weapons all have instant access via icon/hotkey. I'm perfectly happy with them being shown when I actually equip them .. and not before.

Yeah it would be cool, as long as it is only up to a certain amount and not all of them :laugh:

Could have other tools display the same way too (2-3 "display slots" in inventory?)

That implies players being penalised for wanting to use a range of weapons. ie. only having a limited number available for immediate equipping with some longer time penalty for accessing the 'storage container' on the belt etc.

I'm sure MA can find enough things on their own to nerf without players adding to the list.

My weapons all have instant access via icon/hotkey. I'm perfectly happy with them being shown when I actually equip them .. and not before.

I'm with you gal:)

BTW how much decay will the Omegatron holster 1 vs the Omegatron Holster 9 version cost when equipping:scratch2:

Can I add equip speed enhancers;)

Will I look like an overloaded Peruvian mule ?

How much more lag will this Donkey have to lug?

Not a good idea!

Cheers

If this is implemented I don't see it working too well. I always have on me a bunch of weapons like Serica said. I don't want to be limited in how I hunt. The quickeys work just fine, I could care less about some cosmetic visual crap. If you really cared that much ... you could just hold your gun and walk around the swamp camp, so that when you come across noobs they would scan you and see your gun and call you cool.

~Danimal

I think this could be more easily implemented by having a single holster for your pistols, a single shoulder rifle bag for rifles, carbines etc, a single scabbard for swords, knives etc etc, shell and ammo belts would look cool too - this way you carry what you want but we also get some visual finesse

.... I could care less about some cosmetic visual crap.....

... taken out of context and not a dig at Danimal as such, but I find that very sad. With all the moans about how this game looks and compared to how it use to look when it was PE, I would have thought some visual avatar-based enhancements would have been appreciated.

Oh sorry, of course, everyone is so desperate to make a profit - rather than play a game for entertainment - you've no time to 'waste' on anything 'irrelevant'.

Yes, holsters etc are 'irrelevant' to game play, but they would look good and so....why not?

Back