*HACKED* 'Jamhot Tattooing' Facebook account!

Jamhot

Elite
Pinky! Where are the plans for our return to Entro
Society
Freelancer
Jamhot 'Jamhot' Daddy'O'
Hi this is the REAL Jamhot Jamhot DaddyO as the title says my RL Facebook account over the weekend has been hacked.

Whoever has done this is an 'entropian' and has been approaching entropians from my friends list via chat asking for peds etc.

1. I very rarely/never use facebook chat at all.

2. I certainly would never ask to borrow ped/equipment as I have always been self sufficient and know full well how to use the ingame banking system if I need some quick peds.

3. My facebook account is for my RL business of tattooing.

This happened to me last year, and co-incided with me logging into EU. It's an entropian that is doing this hacking. They seem to only do it after I've logged into entropia after a lengthy break. I don't know what their motives are other than to get peds/equipment from people and sully my name.

The fact that they only feel the need to hack my facebook when I've logged into EU after an extended break makes me think that there's some other motive aswell, that they feel 'threatened' by my being back in EU for whatever reason?

Anyway I just thought I'd give everyone a heads up. If you've been approached over the weekend via p.m. or chat ovewr facebook from 'Jamhot Tattooist' over the weekend it wasn't me and I do apologise for any confusion.

I briefly got my account back yesterday, but was hacked again within 10 minutes so I have now completely locked the account.

Please pass this information on to your friends.

Thankyou for your time.

Jamhot

If you were instantly hacked again after changing password on facebook you may have been hacked at your email account. and they simply read the email that says "your password has been changed". I am not sure if facebook plain texts the new password in that email or not, but I would think either your keyboard or email is to blame if your passwords at facebook get cracked that fast. ofc I am not facebook savy and it may be that its very easy to crack facebook? but with so many users I would think not.

Anyway very sorry to hear your having trouble, best of luck to you

I smell a keylogger or someone very close to you in RL, I hope FB don't mail account passwords...lol

Last edited:
Did you accidentally fall for one of those Facebook scams where they email you and give you a link to confirm on something.

The page will look exactly the same except for the URL.

ah yeah "you" pm'd me , nothing bad though.

Hope it gets sorted :)

Unlikely, but any possibility that you were the same victim as Casay when her Fb was hacked?

And yeah, as it's happened twice now, reset your email password, and the other stuff mentioned here.

I smell a keylogger or someone very close to you in RL, I hope FB don't mail account passwords...lol

If he has more than one instance of "winlogon.exe" running, he prolly has a keylogger...

If he has more than one instance of "winlogon.exe" running, he prolly has a keylogger...

if he have a parrot sitting on his shoulder while typing , its probably a keylogger.

Ok, I got hit up for some ped via facebook PM yesterday too... The difference being that Jam and I had already been down this road once before the last time his account was hacked. Also I had previously seen another post from him stating that his account was comprimised. So me being me, I decided to have a little fun with the hackers (Yes, there seems to be more than one). I played along with the PM and chatted this guy (the one posing as Jamhot) up a bit, asked him if he remembered that chick that we had met in Liverpool (Jam and I have met in RL but I've never been to Liverpool) and a couple other questions just to verify that it was in fact a hacker and he was in fact an idiot. Once my suspicions were confirmed, I agreed to loan him 600 ped. He said he would have his girlfriend pick it up from me as he couldn't get into game. I agreed to this and told him that she would have to meet me NE of the Akmuul tp as I was in the process of mining a large lysterium hof in pvp4 and was afraid I would get caught by pvpr's if I tried to leave the claim. I also said that I would give her most of it in lysterium ore and the rest in ammunition (Muwhahahaha!). All this time this person has no idea what my avatar looks like or even what my in game name is, so when I saw her show up at Akmuul and start running NE, I gave her a few minutes and then tp'd into the coords I had given her... She was patiently waiting there for her peds and called me by my RL name when she saw my green dot pop onto the screen.... I approached and began giving her the 600 ped in Lyst and ammo, ammo first. For some reason after the first little bit of ammo she must have decided that she didn't need anymore and promptly died. Throughout this whole adventure I was talking back and forth with Spike and some of the other TDO peeps about what was going on, Spike happened to run into her at another tp and started up a conversation. He told her that it wasnt me in Akmuul and that someone else must have intercepted and killed her. He also told her that if she still wanted the money to follow him to the bridge between New Oxford and Genesis and that I would meet her there to do the exchange... Honestly I didnt think she would go for this twice in a row... So next thing ya know here she comes running down the bridge behind Spike, all eager to get her hands on some free peds at Jam and I's expense when bapbapbap! Down again.... honestly, scammers these days.... Like the song sez, "If your gonna be dumb, ya gotta be tough" how in the hell can a thief be that stupid and still manage to make enough money to be encouraged in this line of work?

Anyway, heres some useful information for those of you who have bothered to read this far...

The facebook person who was controlling the girlfriend avatar in EU is a person named Alma Klopic, Alma has over 800 friends on fb. This is because Alma is one of those lovely persons who likes to randomly make friend requests to everyone she sees on facebook, wether she knows them or not. I know this because I got just such a request as did some of my soc mates. I suspect that this is how she(he?) got into Jams account due to the fact that he uses it for business and like so many others who do business on fb, he tends to accept any and all friend requests and simply doesnt have time to vet them all.
Here's the text from the Facebook PM I got from Alma:

Alma Klopic
hello, Simon(Jamhot) is tell me you will help me in eu, I am in akmul at tp I am buy anti toxic and one man is kill me now I dont have toxic
pls can u acept me and come to me in game Simon will pay u all for me pls ty

The EU avatar I murdered was a female ava by the name of Pauline Line Mcline and is a noob ava which I suspect will not be seen again now that her cover has been blown. If you do see her please tell her Blackjack says hi! and then shoot her in the face for me.

Now my theory on this is that both Alma and Pauline are dummy accounts with Pauline being a very new account created specifically for this scam and Alma being an older account which has been in use for several facebook scams. I think the controlling individual who has been using Jamhots fb account is a male and he seems to be pretty new to EU and does not have a very good understanding of the in-game processes and mechanics (otherwise he would have caught on to what I was doing right away).

Hopefully this information can help others from getting sucked into this sort of thing and at very least I hope it blows the whistle on the assclown who got into Jams fb account.

Blackjack :cowboy:

P.S. Jam ya owe me two Beers! ;)

Scammers getting their just reward....priceless!!!!! :yay:

I have gotten a friend request from that Alma Klopic many times and although we have 49 EU friends in common i have denied her. I was told from someone else once that she was a scammer but cant remember who. Sorry to hear bout your account Jamhot :( hope i see you again on FB when it gets all fixed! ;)

yea i got a facebook chat from Jam and my first reaction was AGAIN!! tried to play it out to but person didn't say much.

I had a fb chat from Jam too. I knew right away it wasnt him as he had told me the 3 point last time he got hacked... Played along in the hopes he/she reveil something bout them self but didnt happen. Didnt take it as far as blackjack though.. :) Big up on that one! :D
P.S. Jam ya owe me two Beers! ;)

He sure does!!! :D

Have that alma person on request list, didnt accept her, so now i know what to do with that pending request... :p

This Alma Klopic person tried to friend me too :( (TDO even had a chat about who the hell it was?) This is so sad, GL with getting your account sorted Jam :hug: And well done BJ awesome job :hug:

Great Info Blackjack!!..Way to go..Yes I seen her send me Friend request on FB..But don't know her.. so I denied her twice!!..I asked what her ingame name was with no answer..So I didn't accept her..seen ppl write on her wall hello..was wide open but still no evidence of who she was.I seen her likes was our Society (has changed since) Nobody in my soc Knows her!I'm very cautious of who is on my FL on there for this very reason. :cool:

Absolutely bloody brilliant work Blackjack! Yeah I owe you a couple o Beers indeedy! Unfortunately it's the e-mail that's tied to my facebook account which they have control of which is why they were able to take the account back off me so fast on saturday. I tried to get passwords sent to the e-mail then lo and behold I can't get into the e-mail because the passwords changed for that too, :/ pfffft.

I've made a new fb account and will be adding people again soon, but only people that I know.

It's a real bloody shame because I've had to permanently lock the account and have lost a lot of personal photographs business and family. Also lost a helluva lot of business contacts.

I'm just glad that no-one has been affected by this and that Blackjack and the T.D.O. crew have managed to serve a little justice on these scammers asses!!! Brilliant!!! Also glad that the names of these people both on facebook and ingame have been made public so other people are aware and can pass this information around.

Thanks again Blackjack and Spike and the rest of the T.D.O. crew awesome work! ;)

:beerchug:

Jamhot

Managed to get my e-mail account back and the facebook account and have now linked that to a completely new e-mail. *phew!

got some very interesting information from facebook aswell, doesn't mean all that much to me but someone might be able to explain it's relevance other than the location.

Last login from : {removed}

?

Jamhot

Last edited by a moderator:
Reset your router, and put a new login/pwd on it. Never leave a router with factory settings.

Managed to get my e-mail account back and the facebook account and have now linked that to a completely new e-mail. *phew!

got some very interesting information from facebook aswell, doesn't mean all that much to me but someone might be able to explain it's relevance other than the location.

Last login from : {removed}

?

Jamhot

Glad ta hear that your gettin squared away Jam! Holler at me once your up and running again so I can re-add you to my fb account. As for Tuzla, it is located in what is now Bosnia, which was once part of Yugoslavia and is currently part of the region known as "Istealyourshitistan" This area is to be avoided.

Last edited by a moderator:
--mod's note--
While I encourage almost anything (ethical and legal of course) to get rid of scammers, I can't allow personal information such as IP addresses, etc. I'm sure you understand. Personal stories about what occurs ingame etc. are fine. (And damn cool, hearing the scammer got served :smash: :clap:)

Keep in mind that my moderator activities covers both PCF and EF, but no where else.

--/mod's note--

Glad ta hear that your gettin squared away Jam! Holler at me once your up and running again so I can re-add you to my fb account. As for Tuzla, it is located in what is now Bosnia, which was once part of Yugoslavia and is currently part of the region known as "Istealyourshitistan" This area is to be avoided.

Right.
Just when I`ve read name it all came together. The place confirms it.
Its same guy or even might be a group of people who tried many scams in EU for past 2-3 years.
I think he was the first guy who scammed me in my first days, luckly it was just couple of pixie parts.

Later he ( or group ) tried some big scam and if I remember all IP`s from Tuzla got banned from EU because of that.
During last year I`ve been added as friend by couple of hes alts. They acted like friends for some time and all asked for peds and equipment later.

Please, do choose your words while speaking about something you know nothing or little to nothing.
I`m from "Istealyourshitistan" , Serbian part of it. Just to let you know that your county influenced Yugoslavia`s break and highly influenced if not created a war in Bosnia 1992 when arround 100,000 people died and over 2 millions had to leave their homes, including me. Not to mention those "peace" missions it had here.
I know this is not place for politics, but its something you didn`t or couldn`t google about. So have that in mind next time when you try to say something smart and fun about Bosnia.

Good job in pvp btw.

Simple
DYFB

I'm just glad that no-one has been affected by this and that Blackjack and the T.D.O. crew have managed to serve a little justice on these scammers asses!!! Brilliant!!! Also glad that the names of these people both on facebook and ingame have been made public so other people are aware and can pass this information around.

Thanks again Blackjack and Spike and the rest of the T.D.O. crew awesome work! ;)

:beerchug:

Jamhot

I just hope, that MA did bann this ava! Got here/he reportet?
One point more for me, to not use FB. I have a FB account, but i never log in there. I dont really like FB and co. I dont like Spy tools like FB! And i dont like hackers, scammers, software-, music- and movie- pirats.

just my 2 pecs :D

Good to hear you are getting it sorted PopTart - be careful with ya stuff :)

Unlikely, but any possibility that you were the same victim as Casay when her Fb was hacked?

And yeah, as it's happened twice now, reset your email password, and the other stuff mentioned here.

Yep, I was hacked a long time ago.. No one was asking my friends for peds, they were saying I was stuck in Europe.. lost passport, needed money or something like that. It wasn't targeted to just EU friends but all and was a pretty large hack overall on FB.

It wasn't this Alma person BUT .. they have tried to be-friend me for awhile now and I've just ignored it. Has anyone turned her in to FB? I don't accept requests from people from EU at all anymore unless I know exactly who they are. Seems some people just go through and try to add from others lists.

Back