Halloween Annihilation - RIP Daniel Frostmo

Olaven

Guardian
Society
Gamer Legends
Olav Olaven Spire
While doing my practice halloween annihilation, on of the tombstones.......

Daniel Frostmo

He never could
play a mage.

index.php

Yes, there are many of them with some meaningfull sayings on them.

If you google the name and understand Swedish, you could get the idea someone has a beef with a certain real estate broker... :unsure:

If you google the name and understand Swedish, you could get the idea someone has a beef with a certain real estate broker... :unsure:

Most of us don't speak Swedish so please enlighten us.

Most of us don't speak Swedish so please enlighten us.
Most of us can use a machine translator and if this is indeed a reference to a real person, naming them here will get into search results as well and might be discovered by them.

Could be Per Daniel Viktor Frostmo, suppleant at Rufoid AB (mobile games production I think)?

EDIT: wasn´t Rufoid AB involved in that ComPet thing?

Could be Per Daniel Viktor Frostmo, suppleant at Rufoid AB (mobile games production I think)?

EDIT: wasn´t Rufoid AB involved in that ComPet thing?

Yep you are right. Imo it was the developer.

So it was not a mage in a big mmorpg that i was thinking! :LOL:

Edit: And that is my cat named Lucky for anyone wondering

Oic, should have looked in "the big picture" even before Google... Haha, that is really quite an Easter... er, Halloween egg :laugh:

So.. Daniel Frostmo, who worked in estate stuff, also was in DF Invest AB and one of Rufoid AB dev/investor ? "Game studio" made by ex KIM|FPC that failed ? If I understood correctly as the only swedish word I know is "Knulla"

Anyone found Marco's grave and Lootius' grave ?

From my limited knowledge, I didn't think it meant to fail. "I want to fail with you" - is that the Swedish being romantic?

From my limited knowledge, I didn't think it meant to fail. "I want to fail with you" - is that the Swedish being romantic?
Actually "att knulla" = to f*ck (not in the most elegant way to say it) :)

Back