Halloween Mayhem 2014 Results

I did 10 hours and received 350points.

#Noob4LIFE

Could be that you get a weapon that has the same dps for everyone that would make it an even event and everyone could win.

Join the puny mobs event on Arkadia...
Go amped mining...
Go hunt big mobs...
Go craft...

Whats the MUST to do it in a event?

Ah i understand now.. you want to win without putting much effort :rolleyes:

Last edited:
People complaining about the Terminator owners winning is a bit silly. EMW wasn't even able to place top 15 and he has the 2nd highest DPS is game. Clearly there is a decent level of luck involved.

what will the incentive be for players to buy high end gear in this case? For clarity I have absolutely no problems with high end gear being as expensive as they are (or as they were in past), its a RCE, a Trabant will only be worth as much while a Ferrari will be a lot more expensive.

they still will have an better shot at getting the prizes thne those using lesser gear + highendgear will still be b etter to use in everydayhunting

No but an event that actually anyone can win, doesn't need to be pure luck to do that.
But it's completely not worth it to take part in any event for 90% of the player base since they can't win.

i made like 400 ped profit selling essence from the 5 hrs i took part in the event...
when there are events there ALWAYS are things you can do for profit...
you should just keep your eyes open before while and after event...
i call that win...

they should perhaps give some lower items to place 50, 100, 150 etc...
but why should anyone have the same chance to win high end stuff? why should player "noob" worth 500 ped cycling 2k ped win over uber invested hundreds of thousands of peds skills and time..?
i bet most of the later prices won't compensate the loss some ppl took while doing this evt..

gratz to all winners...

Last edited:
they still will have an better shot at getting the prizes thne those using lesser gear + highendgear will still be b etter to use in everydayhunting

So if the one that inflicts the most damage get's 1% of all pumpkins, will he have 1% chance of winning then? Or did I misunderstand?

gratz to all the winners.. One of the best events where the list of winners is way bigger then what the result shows. Hope Calypso gets more events like this in future..

Vlad Dracula Tepes was only a 179 points from beating Linzey: so that would suggest it's not a 100% certainty the terminator wins.

Vlad Dracula Tepes was only a 179 points from beating Linzey: so that would suggest it's not a 100% certainty the terminator wins.

linzey had tier 9 terminator for most of event, went tier 10 at end , so the terminator average score is strykers result. fun thing is to see the result is exactly the same with only ther last enhancer that made 2k point difference with same weapon. same for me i had 15% more dps than last year and did exactly 15% more points

linzey had tier 9 terminator for most of event, went tier 10 at end , so the terminator average score is strykers result. fun thing is to see the result is exactly the same with only ther last enhancer that made 2k point difference with same weapon. same for me i had 15% more dps than last year and did exactly 15% more points

True, but when all the other guns - used by Vlad, EMW, Rei etc - are tier 10, then it looks like they could potentially have a good chance of winning. Although it obviously appears the terminator has the advantage, it does not appear it's a 100% foregone conclusion for future events.

True, but when all the other guns - used by Vlad, EMW, Rei etc - are tier 10, then it looks like they could potentially have a good chance of winning. Although it obviously appears the terminator has the advantage, it does not appear it's a 100% foregone conclusion for future events.

yeah ur true its not 100% if someone get very much lucky and got more than 1x 5k pumpkin he had a chance. Even if the odds are 90% its still not normal than a gun can grant u 90% chance of winning an event - 100% on winter mayhem

gz to all the winners !

gratz to the winners !

Gz to the winners! No need to whine, look at third place, a "noob " almost beat linz with terminator. So with a nice dps gun u had a great chance this year even tho u far away in total setup and skills. Vlad still use hl18-sga? And what more? He even lvl 80avatar? Well gj!

No but an event that actually anyone can win, doesn't need to be pure luck to do that.
But it's completely not worth it to take part in any event for 90% of the player base since they can't win.

I'd go so far as 95-98% of the player base.
I'd like to see a list of all Mayhem winners and we can compare.

Best thing now is that there are now "door prizes" so you can still "win" something even if it's not a top prize.

I'll try to clarify, altho it seems you just don't want to understand what helena is trying to say (as it's not that difficult and seeing the lvl you've played, you can't be that ignorant, so i guess it's bcz you're in the same soc as the winners?) ...

IF the event winners = holders of gun x
THEN the goal of which you speak is impossible, thus it's not a competition, it's another fuckup by MA or worse, paid with money from depositors who (usually) believe they actually have a fair chance of winning, which is a lie based on the results of the 'competitions', so there is serious reason for concern, and anyone has the right to bring it up.

Listen to yourself... I'm willing to bet you that you would have no chance keeping up with strykers points if you had that gun. It does help to have his hp and lvl 100+ defence skills you know..

I'm also pretty confident that stryker still would beat the shit out of Helena in solo mayhem if helena had terminator T10 and he used his MMT10. Why? Because the effective dps would be a lot higher of someone that was just eating trough mobs than someone that was wasting time on fapping ^^

Fyi, stryker is in warrants, not wss.

One thing is certain. They have not verified time spent in the instance. I got 6100 point in 40 hrs but carried on for a other 2 hours discarding the additional pumpkins. Those two hrs put me at 6400 points as per winners list.

One thing is certain. They have not verified time spent in the instance. I got 6100 point in 40 hrs but carried on for a other 2 hours discarding the additional pumpkins. Those two hrs put me at 6400 points as per winners list.

I have a socmate on the list who told me he had gone over the time as well.

The only complaint I have is that I have a real life. Otherwise I would have made it to the list. I guess if the tp's would have been there from day one I could have done more hours.

People need to take a step back ,

How many thousands of hours have gone into skilling the top avatars ? How many thousands of dollars has it cost to get there?

As a player that could never hope to match the top guys I have NO PROBLEM WHAT SO EVER in them winning just about everything ,,, why because they deserve it ! What the hell is the point in skills, buying new shit dedicating a substantial time of your adult life to the universe when if when you get to the top there is no reward.

Lets not forget , its the people at the top that fund our economy -and even if amongst the top few % who make constant profit , these are those who we all aspire to be and thus all plow peds into the economy to become.

Without these monster avatars we would all be on a slinking ship! So instead of screaming abuse I give them them praise and say thanks for all the hard work ! Enjoy your rewards !:yay:

People complaining about the Terminator owners winning is a bit silly. EMW wasn't even able to place top 15 and he has the 2nd highest DPS is game. Clearly there is a decent level of luck involved.

'cuz he was proly smashed off his bonce shooting that flock of bats that fly around the instance.

Gratz.
Even using a Limited Slugstorm I could barely manage 100 points an hour, and thus gave up. How do players get these scores?

Gz to the winners.

Going to have a heart attack with all the salt in this thread.

we all know the terminator is out of control unbalanced, honestly I think any would agree with the dps it puts out it should have a range of 20 to 30 meter which would make it more balanced but nothing we can do about that. Look at it this way.

At least this time only 2 users and not 16 like in the last MM. 1st and 2nd I can swallow not 16 spots though.

P.S. I love Lamp

LB

Gratz to the winners, typical suspects :D

Gratz to all the partipants.

Bad luck for Rei. :(

First i'd like to say gratz to the winners! Some people might not belive me, but they actually deserves it :wise:
But i noticed one interesting fact. How is this possible that ONLY and EXACTLY top 15 hit 20k+ points to get highest bonus price? It just doesn't make sense to me... And i don't belive in such coincidence.
There is only one guy to call - Giorgio A. Tsoukalos

Gratz to all the winners......:yay:

On a side note i am not a fan of restricting these types of events, as someone proposed, everyone has to use the same gun. Mainly cause i can see the arguments going in this direction;
1) "Same gun therefore same amp, as such and such has a better amp than me"
2) "Such and such has an advantage over me cause they have more health, we should all have the same health"
3) "what about evade it is not fair tehy have more than me"

etc etc....when you start going down that road people will complain about unfairness, and before you know it, you might as well randomly hand out prizes without bothering with the event at all.

Just my two pecs, keep it as it is and give those who spend silly money and/or spend silly time, skilling up to have or be the best in hunting.

Remember the mining event, where the unlimited mining amps where in the sooto's, it was completely random, nothing to do with skill or finder. I highly doubt people really want this event to go the same way.

Rgds

Ace

PS i would really like a mining event where skills make a difference, i just have no idea how they would do that lol

Hey,

Gratz everyone!! :)

I didn't read the thread so I don't know to what point it has deteriorated yet.

But on the point about only UBERS winning (save spot 1/2): I'm spot 20, I didn't loot a 5k pumpkin, if I had, I would have gotten a price. I know of people looting 2+ 5k Pumpkins, if I would have gotten that, I would have been THIRD! And I don't even have commando yet.

So I'm not buying the whole "ohhh we don't ever have a chance in those events"-thing. I haven't spoken to a single person like me (read: not by any definition a uber) who seriously tried. So guys, just god damn try, it's worth a shot!

Regards
Thark

Back