Halloween Mayhem 2014 Results

GZ to everyone who papticipate!

Gz to the winners! No need to whine, look at third place, a "noob " almost beat linz with terminator. So with a nice dps gun u had a great chance this year even tho u far away in total setup and skills. Vlad still use hl18-sga? And what more? He even lvl 80avatar? Well gj!

Thanks you've raised my lvl. I'm 76 lvl avatar, but have an incredible desire to win :)

Some advice for those who don't believe they can win:
  • You must believe
  • You must try
  • A good strategy can position yourself more than you ever hoped!

And yes, I still use HL18 SGA

So unstead of only whining there is a list of suggestions:

- a single weapon can be used by only one person during an event
- define a maximum dps for an event
- make a limit of the amount of mobs u can kill during an event
- best prizes not for best scores
- on event like halloween, make it on lot less hours and with way less pumpkin looted so the dps is important but do not garanty the winning

other suggestions?

Another suggestion is to switch the prizes from 1st place with the last one:)
In this way no one will wish to win 1st place, but second

Let's imagine how it would look Event prizes for HM 2014:

1st Place - Kilic Rex
2nd Place - Modified Melee Trauma Amplifier VIII - (36 Electric Damage, 4.6356 economy)
3rd Place - Improved Melee Trauma Amplifier VI - (28 Electric Damage, 4.5842 economy)
4th Place - Emik Enigma L4
5th Place - Adjusted Melee Trauma Amplifier II - (8 Electric Damage, 4.5259 economy)
14th Place - Isis Project Zero-Three
15th Place - Castorian Xeno-Dagger Scratcher

GZ to everyone who papticipate!

Thanks you've raised my lvl. I'm 76 lvl avatar, but have an incredible desire to win :)

Some advice for those who don't believe they can win:
  • You must believe
  • You must try
  • A good strategy can position yourself more than you ever hoped!

And yes, I still use HL18 SGA

Another suggestion is to switch the prizes from 1st place with the last one:)
In this way no one will wish to win 1st place, but second

Let's imagine how it would look Event prizes for HM 2014:

1st Place - Kilic Rex
2nd Place - Modified Melee Trauma Amplifier VIII - (36 Electric Damage, 4.6356 economy)
3rd Place - Improved Melee Trauma Amplifier VI - (28 Electric Damage, 4.5842 economy)
4th Place - Emik Enigma L4
5th Place - Adjusted Melee Trauma Amplifier II - (8 Electric Damage, 4.5259 economy)
14th Place - Isis Project Zero-Three
15th Place - Castorian Xeno-Dagger Scratcher

Can be fun that way.. u got any 5k pumpkin?

So if the one that inflicts the most damage get's 1% of all pumpkins, will he have 1% chance of winning then? Or did I misunderstand?

hmmmm,yeah,i see your point
ok,this might not have been my most bright idea :)

Gz everyone!

:cool:

so first and second used terminator, what about rest of the top 15?
would be interesting to know...

nero

Feedback from Event

1. Needs to be at least 2 weeks.

2. Mission should be in killpoints instead of hours - makes it fair on everyone

Just those changes for next year then everyone has a chance to win.

simple and effective , people dont have to worry about been disconnected , thrown out of instances or die and be mob swarmed losing precious time getting your groove back.

just my 2 pecs in this :)

cheers

You want an event based on luck? Go buy a lottery ticket.

There is:
Regular mining
Regular hunting
Regular crafting... GL!

Why must it have the tag "event" ?

Why should it be random?
So the MU on high end gear will crash and its not worth it to invest into em?
So its not worth it to skill up?
So the loyal players will be unhappy?

These are the prices for the hardworking people, for the people who invested into high end gear.
Be motivated by this, if you had the right gear and skills you definitely would be able to catch a 5k points price.

Congratulations to the fair winners!

So we should continue to just look as the 5-10 only ubers in this game wins every event in this game. Makes everything pointless. MA should figure out a better system for events that gives others a small chance to win.

They need to give us noobs a chance to win items that we can use.

To use these two as an example:

12 - Angel Shadow Heart - 21857 - EWE LC-100 Frontier
13 - Girts Smilgs Niedra - 21062 - Isis Project Zero-Three

They are only going to sell these, I doubt they will ever use them.

I'd like to see:

1- Mod Fap
2- Mod Merc
3- Shadow set M or F

you get the picture.

then like
40-50 we see EWE LC-100 and Project three.

I stopped after 10 hours with 300points, as I stand no chance.

Hi.
I dont know if someone has proposed what i will suggest here, since i didnt read all post :)
MA should have prizes to all instances and make them limited, so for example the lvl 1 instance would only let players enter if you have skill lvl 0-20, lvl 2 instance: lvl 20-40. lvl 3 instance: lvl 40-60, lvl 4 instance: lvl 60-80 and last instance lvl 80+.
That way more low lvl player would have a chance to compete against player in the same lvl range.
Prizes could still be abit more valuable at higher lvl instance.
Just my thoughts
//SirFluidHat

One could solve this very easily actually.

Give everyone the exact same gun (only usable in the instance and maxed for everyone) then have one instance with the same mobs in there.

The ubers would still have an advantage as they would do a bit higher damage due to skills and less fapping due to higher hp but it would be a lot
more fair as drop rates would be the exact same for everyone for the "tokens" (unless skills influence that too which i think it does slightly)

Hi.
I dont know if someone has proposed what i will suggest here, since i didnt read all post :)
MA should have prizes to all instances and make them limited, so for example the lvl 1 instance would only let players enter if you have skill lvl 0-20, lvl 2 instance: lvl 20-40. lvl 3 instance: lvl 40-60, lvl 4 instance: lvl 60-80 and last instance lvl 80+.
That way more low lvl player would have a chance to compete against player in the same lvl range.
Prizes could still be abit more valuable at higher lvl instance.
Just my thoughts
//SirFluidHat

thats how the winter mayhems work.. but guess what.. some of these ubers have multible accounts so they can give their big ass mod merc to a no skill newb account and beat everyone in the category by mile.. weve seen this before.. dunno if its rly worth it with the crappy prizes in the lower cats

Back