Halloween Mayhem 2014

As usual, 200 ppl waiting and few ubers getting in and snatchin all rare lootz

Has always and probably will always be that way sadly :(

I just can't wait till work is over so I can get to Caly and start my HM hunting.....

4 jag helmets in 5 minutes :eyecrazy:

So if like other instances we can't do a full 40 instances then or we will be DQ'd as total time per instance will be ~61 minutes. Don't get DQ'd folks, use your own stop-watch from the time you click to enter and time you actually get out.

If you get disconnected run your stop watch for 60 seconds after you drop. You are actually still logged in for 60 seconds during a crash.

I use the stop watch feature on my keyboard or throttle control stick to track my timing, both at right there and very convenient to use.

Here is a simple online stop watch you can use also http://www.online-stopwatch.com/ and there are numerous other free download apps you can use.

The ubers are in, getting all the big loot. We're all stuck outside trying to get in, without success. GG Mindark!

This is 100% unacceptable. Server instability, connection issues, can't utilize the event space, etc etc. Entropia will always be in beta.

4 jag helmets in 5 minutes :eyecrazy:

Surprised it wasn't 10. Calypso always fails at working with Mindark with balancing and timing. They also failed at event planning. At least last year there were two locations to get in the event instead of one.

It really should not be that so much drops right after the event starts. After all these years they still can't fix that?

So a year on and the start of the event BS continues. In fact its worse than last year. At least there were other places to enter.

I've been trying to get in for an hour and its not happened yet! So wtf is MA ?

It really should not be that so much drops right after the event starts. After all these years they still can't fix that?

here is the thing MA adds x amount of stuff to be placed in the pool for instance drops along with other loot, so always at the beginning you have more of a chance to get one because there is more in the pool. I am not sure if they refresh stuff every so often but my guess is they just dump it all in at the start and just let it play out especially for 1-2 week long instances.

That's why they call it Mayhem, there is a reason for the word in the name of the event and why everyone is all pissy when they can't get their stuff. It creates Mayhem...... Which is part of the goal of the event....

Now servers being overloaded that is MA issue, they should at least have learned by now over the years to setup enough servers to handle the load of players participating, shit they just upgraded all their servers they could have used their old ones as backups.

Teams are hoff'ing too...

Logged off, nothing working there.

Tried to get in for a while, then gave up, tried to get to somewhere else, well TP not working.
Rubberbanding insane.

Tried a Pumpkin Pill, Pill gone, no me Pumkin to kill this damn vehicles causing even more lag there.

Meanwhile, Jenna Star and Aurora Lindzey are globaling again and again at instance mobs.

As said giveaway for UBERs, nothing else expected :D

Not necessary for beeing UBERs just for having the luck to get in :D

wait an hour to enter..and still waiting:p...like another bunch of people there:p

Nothing else expected :D

I am not surprised, said it shortly after this thread was created.
A giveaway to UBERs as always.

Teams are hoff'ing too...

Nothing wrong with team hofing as long as the team is not all in the same instance.

Just because your in there and part of a team doesn't mean the whole team is in there.

Logged off, nothing working there.

Tried to get in for a while, then gave up, tried to get to somewhere else, well TP not working.
Rubberbanding insane.

Tried a Pumpkin Pill, Pill gone, no me Pumkin to kill this damn vehicles causing even more lag there.

Meanwhile, Jenna Star and Aurora Lindzey are globaling again and again at instance mobs.

As said giveaway for UBERs, nothing else expected :D

Not necessary for beeing UBERs just for having the luck to get in :D

Aha!

We need to kill everyone using creature control so they spawn elsewhere due to server overload. Since TPs are broken they can't get back! Then we can enter!

So happy I saved my pills!

Not being able to get in is understandable at first, HOWEVER casting a to chip to get the fuck out of here since the regular tp not working, having your mind essence taken and just get rubberbanded back to this spot is fucking thivery MA. Why the fuck is my mind essence taken if i am unable to tp out.

RESPONSE REQUIRED!!!!!

Nothing else expected :D

I am not surprised, said it shortly after this thread was created.
A giveaway to UBERs as always.

It's more like anyone who can get in there first, uber or not. I'm not even home. ..

It's more like anyone who can get in there first, uber or not. I'm not even home. ..

Same here, stuck at work. Happy for it though, since I would probably be quite frustrated if I experienced hat the others do.

And it's not even peak time yet....

this is clearly harrasment. intended to disrupt the experience of others. but for some reason there is no one here to over see the beginning of the event and handle things like this.

using all my linguistic abilities i can sum this up in 1 word...
Clusterfuck!

this is clearly harrasment. intended to disrupt the experience of others. but for some reason there is no one here to over see the beginning of the event and handle things like this.

Take screenshots with vehicle owners names and submit a support case.

Edit: I must be blind...

using all my linguistic abilities i can sum this up in 1 word...
Clusterfuck!

Clusterfuck :yay:

Last edited:

Ya that is a 10 year olds mentality coming full front there. Actually that might be even to mature....

Well what I said in my last sentence you didn´t quote :D

Even if we all could get in, it would be anyways the way that those with faster killspeed got better chance to get the good loots.

More kills = more loot events = the more loots, the more chances.

Don´t say there is absolutely no chance for new or medium players to get something.

Take look:
Jaguar Helmet (M) Fredrik Proppen Deluxe Fri, 31 Oct 2014 17:10:49
Jaguar Helmet (M) Jenna Star Mercury Fri, 31 Oct 2014 17:09:56
Jaguar Helmet (M) Aurora Linzey Zamperath Fri, 31 Oct 2014 17:08:09
Jaguar Helmet (M) Gem Jeny Lake Fri, 31 Oct 2014 17:05:41

all 4 within 10min
do any more drop tomorrow ?
get it fast or don´t get it at all

typical for MA event design

Got tired of waiting and logged off.. Great way to earn money MA!

Back