Halloween Mayhem 2014

Nymphtown is a bit ... uhm ... crowded right now.

Tried to enter Mayhem for half an hour without success and decided to leave.

Nymphtown is a bit ... uhm ... crowded right now.

Tried to enter Mayhem for half an hour without success and decided to leave.

I can't login, guess the server is full :(

yeah same blocked cant login ingame, mayhem is stuck or something

same here, getting timeout after entering GC code...

same here.. cannot login into the game.

I guess i have to remember to move out of nymptown before I logout.

Bit worrying how easy it is to predict. Also a bit worrying that it has been pointed out for so many years and still they keep plugging away.

Fix your shit, MA.

Unfortunately you cannot leave Nynphtown because of lag

Bit worrying how easy it is to predict. Also a bit worrying that it has been pointed out for so many years and still they keep plugging away.

Fix your shit, MA.

It is actually frustrating that there is not a single brain in this company to fix trivial problems like this... or maybe there is one brain that block good solutions..

I tried relogging because I could not get out of nymph.....

I can't login either. And this time the Tycoon app doesn't fix it.

Couldn't the load be divided by 2 or 3 servers with another entrance to the instance somewhere else?

Yes I am locked out too, GC just times out. My ava is in Nymph. Seriously MA consider splitting the servers up a bit for events like Mayhem please. It is not rocket science is it :scratch2:

Also, I will abandon the event if unable to get in this evening as I won't have time to complete it. If I have to abandon this event I am likely to not bother logging in again for some substantial amount of time (again). I imagine there are many other people who feel the same. Great business sense MA. Well done :dunce:

Couldn't the load be divided by 2 or 3 servers with another entrance to the instance somewhere else?

This was suggested for many years regarding MM....

So...

Is Nymph on its own servers or is there any other places to avoid as well?

I am likely to not bother logging in again for some substantial amount of time (again). I imagine there are many other people who feel the same. Great business sense MA. Well done :dunce:

feeling the same, allready looking for alternatives.

Is this normal? Or they do it, with plain conscience that this causes economics damage to the company?
Planet Calypso – the Real Cash Sci-Fi MMOffline

will be back in a while, just need to be patience, good..:computer:i have time for john wick

will be back in a while, just need to be patience, good..:computer:i have time for john wick

Probably They finished work for today so maybe tomorrow will be online again... till evening.... I'm glad that it's not Friday today otherwise we would have to wait for 3 days again for a silent fix...

cant login

looks like half the player's cant login myself included what a bummer this is MA needs to do better :(

Probably They finished work for today so maybe tomorrow will be online again... till evening.... I'm glad that it's not Friday today otherwise we would have to wait for 3 days again...

It's because the essence started to drop. Will probably work in a while, just like it did Friday.

It's because the essence started to drop. Will probably work in a while, just like it did Friday.

it should work, i have bin kicked from instance a few times allready, so i'm in there, game just shutsdown, when relogging you get kicked from instance. pain in the ass to keep track of the 40 hours aloud in there this way.
make a timer at least that works.
they should know by now that all wanna go in there at same time, just make those freaking servers todo the job.

Cant they at least give us the option to log in at Arkadia or other planet so we can continue to spend our peds?

it should work, i have bin kicked from instance a few times allready, so i'm in there, game just shutsdown, when relogging you get kicked from instance. pain in the ass to keep track of the 40 hours aloud in there this way.
make a timer at least that works.
they should know by now that all wanna go in there at same time, just make those freaking servers todo the job.

Cant they at least give us the option to log in at Arkadia or other planet so we can continue to spend our peds?

Going to give it a go right now. Left the game in Icarus so hopefully I'll get in.

Still can't log in.

I have a lot of alternatives to playing this game MA and not much patience at the moment.

new call of duty came out today..... its sitting here still wrapped in the plastic and im playing the "timeout loop" :p
something seriously wrong with that :p

Back