Halloween Mayhem 2018

LavaSparks

Dominant
what happens if you abandon mission if you already have a completed score registered, in your second run? can you start again your second run or do it also erase ur first completed score?
The logical answer would be that the completed score stands even if you don't complete the second run, but like Wezten says: Don't risk anything with MA - at least get a straight answer from them before starting the second run imho :eyecrazy:

Venture Bros

Banned
Society
Death Lords
Thaddeus Rusty Venture
Major advancement in this mayhem that hasn't been posted about in the announcement.

This is a huge feature, I love it!

You can check annihilation scores and see peoples completed scores and see your rank before the event is over! You know if you need to redo it or not. It's awesome.

sighlentz

Alpha
Society
Synergen
Jack Wuzi Daniels
Major advancement in this mayhem that hasn't been posted about in the announcement.

You can check annihilation scores and see peoples completed scores and see your rank before the event is over! You know if you need to redo it or not. It's awesome.

This was not included in this years Halloween Mayhem announcement, but I believe you could see this info during last few Mayhem events, I'm pretty sure it was announced when this format for Mayhem was introduced, maybe why nobody posted here?

Venture Bros

Banned
Society
Death Lords
Thaddeus Rusty Venture
This was not included in this years Halloween Mayhem announcement, but I believe you could see this info during last few Mayhem events, I'm pretty sure it was announced when this format for Mayhem was introduced, maybe why nobody posted here?
You could check defense and survival scores but not annihilation scores before.

Rumple

Alpha
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Zyloc Zyloc Mist

sorry being dense :) how exactly can you see other peoples mayhem scores in annihilation ? :)

fred5283

Prowler
Society
Guess Who??
Norian Norian Xx
I wonder if the practice instances will stay open? They never said specifically they would close...

Liu

Old Alpha
Society
Alchemic Dream
Killashandra Liu Ling
No more dogs or vampires ??

Rumple

Alpha
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Zyloc Zyloc Mist
Loot Composition

Are Mayhem points part of Loot Composition or allocated through a different mechanism other than loot ?