News: Halloween Mayhem 2020 Results

I thought I remember MA saying they were going to check previous mayhems and adjust placements and prizes. Is that still going to happen?

Another fun fact, go look at the buy threads for these pets in the past., one in particular on Dec 19, 2019 comes to mind. So the whole "soc that has been cheating for 10yrs comment" kind of goes out the window.

For those of us new to this information, could you provide a url. I could only find one from the 26th of dec

For those of us new to this information, could you provide a url. I could only find one from the 26th of dec

One of many from the society we will not name here due to forum rules :)

No list of offenders who got banned, did not happen. Same shit different smell MA.. either you post proof of these people being punished all its all just cheap talk and shit.

Dynamic my left fuggin nut

No list of offenders who got banned, did not happen.

My guess is that it's never going to happen, to publicly name them. Forum rules prevent it also, so we can't name them either, just like in summer mayhem, when people listed those removed from Mayhem scoreboards, posts were deleted.
You can ask around and you can easily find out. People already know some that were locked but there are some unconfirmed also, because they took a break from Mayhems after Yog blew off, but the list from summer mayhem is well known (PM me if you wish to find out these names).

Last edited:
I laugh. But inside, I'm angry as hell. No wonder this game isn't getting any development. How much energy spent on looking into "what happened" could have been used to make a better game? A game with no mayhem. A game with current technology. A game with vision.

There has got to be a reason for this limitation. Stop wasting time. The future is here already and you are still navel-gazing. Sigh. I'm so embarrassed.

My guess is that it's never going to happen, to publicly name them. Forum rules prevent it also, so we can't name them either, just like in summer mayhem, when people listed those removed from Mayhem scoreboards, posts were deleted.
You can ask around and you can easily find out. People already know some that were locked but there are some unconfirmed also, because they took a break from Mayhems after Yog blew off, but the list from summer mayhem is well known (PM me if you wish to find out these names).

Do you have a list for this one?

I presume 1 person using multiple avatars and moving gear between them is considered cheating. Finally! This was one of the main reason for me to not compete. If, after all, 1 person can occupy multiple price-spots...

If anyone knows of confirmed avatars that was removed from the result please send me the names in a pm

I presume 1 person using multiple avatars and moving gear between them is considered cheating. Finally! This was one of the main reason for me to not compete. If, after all, 1 person can occupy multiple price-spots...

this might help cause i had this in my mind and for quite some time i refused to participate and reasons are like the ones u mentioned.

and i asked about it 2y ago

I don't see any base for this assumption, other than if it was the same exploitable item (pet)

Finally some ban hammers! Gz to legitimate winners!

First of all, I've never competed in cat 10, and second- I didn't make it in top10 in Halloween Mayhem. So please scratch my name off from this conspiracy theory lol
This is a good reason for mindark to post the names of the cheaters..
Also people private messaging list of name of who they think cheated..
Damaging reputation of possibly innocent players

Mindark should post list of names removed from Mayhem, locked and confirmed cheating multiple times.

For players, no, forum rules should be enforced, but Mindark has all the information, it's pretty much impossible they would name and shame innocent people after all the time they took to investigate.

I hope the cheated money (bought items from cheated tokens, sold) has not left the game. It be great if they turn back some trades and put items back to NPC. If I bought bc-30 from person who cheated tokens, I'd be fine to get my peds back and item returned to NPC.

Last edited:
Serious offenders who cheated in multiple events have also had their avatar accounts locked indefinitely.

I think this list should be made public since there are a few known cases already. All of them should be listed for transparency and to avoid further speculation, people deserve to know.

Can anyone tell me if HM prizes have been distributed yet?

I laugh. But inside, I'm angry as hell. No wonder this game isn't getting any development. How much energy spent on looking into "what happened" could have been used to make a better game? A game with no mayhem. A game with current technology. A game with vision.

There has got to be a reason for this limitation. Stop wasting time. The future is here already and you are still navel-gazing. Sigh. I'm so embarrassed.

It is one of reasons I sold out long ago, MA never concentrate to right things. This situation just prove that... People have reported bug for months, but MA did not care, then they got tired of people complaining and did fix it, while saying thins - "Due to the unintended Yog pet buff being available for such an extended period of time, despite support cases that should have resulted in the issue being addressed, and considering that it is not possible to definitively conclude that use of the pet was in every case intended to exploit the buff to gain an advantage, MindArk has decided it would be unfair and impractical to punish participants who directly or indirectly benefited from the unintended buff, for example stripping prizes awarded in previous Mayhem events". Few months later, when bug fixed months ago they decide to remove some avatars scores from new events and locking some. So far I know some people trying to contact MA for months, MA read support cases, but never answer them. Dont get me wrong, I did love this game, but when things like that happen again and again, and we all see that MA do not care much about anything, even what they say, just cash flow... Then I keep asking myself - why You keep yours money here?!

It is one of reasons I sold out long ago, MA never concentrate to right things. This situation just prove that... People have reported bug for months, but MA did not care, ....

Always the same issue, Bugs know to few and MA and not costing MA money are of low priority.

The only proven way to make MA handle bugs in a reasonable timeframe is to make them known to as many users of their service as possible.
Every bug known to the whole player base lead to quick reaction from MA. Nearly every bug known to exploiters and MA Support and maybe a few others and not influencing MA's bankroll is of low priority and could be around for many months or even years as can be seen with the yog buffer exploits and others.

Any bug and exploit in real money economy should be reported/published on forums right away.

If there is anything, anything at all, that you can make into 100% profit, you can be sure as hell, it will be done 1000 times over and worse than can you can ever think of.

Back