Halloween Mayhem 2020

Due to extra investigation and review time required related to the ongoing Yog buff exploit investigation, the final results of Halloween Mayhem 2020 are taking longer than usual.

The results will be published next week.
one of my questions is what recourse is/will there be to those that have been found to be cheating. Yes I know you said you will compensate those who were found to be wronged. But what will you do to those that were found cheating? TBH I don't care to know their names, just that there is some acknowledgement hat something was done to as punishment for the cheating. In my RL I am in a position that I actively work for transparency from management. I know that when things are out in the open, ofc with regards to privacy, and things are not hidden, it goes a HUGE way to trust. ATM this game lacks trust. Trust that you will do whats right, trust that you will fix exploits before it's precieved that you have let some take advantage. I love stupid puns.. one of my favorites is apt here....
If you ever lose your keys, speak truthfully, upfront, and honestly to the lock on your door..... after all communication is the key.... communication is the key here....

Last edited:
What’s the Fruit Exploit?? I’m missing this one
When you find fruit you have to press all the dance moves one at a time, then drop a probe on it and shoot it three times and the fruit find multiplies by 1000. Perhaps make a video and share on pcf and we can let you know if your doing it right.

When you find fruit you have to press all the dance moves one at a time, then drop a probe on it and shoot it three times and the fruit find multiplies by 1000. Perhaps make a video and share on pcf and we can let you know if your doing it right.
????????

Due to extra investigation and review time required related to the ongoing Yog buff exploit investigation, the final results of Halloween Mayhem 2020 are taking longer than usual.

The Mayhem vendor is rather empty.

I imagine this Yog issue caused some players to miss out on choosing and using a weapon for up to two years. Will the mayhem vendor be restocked soon? This is important not only for those directly effected by the Yog issue but also for those who played in the Halloween Mayhem who are still waiting for their tokens and also for those playing in the current Merry Mayhem as there will be even less to choose from due to the Yog issue, if the vendor isn't restocked.

The question of the vendor being restocked was asked in the AMA but that has been delayed. It would be helpful if everyone knew the answer to this
and not only certain players.

as there will be even less to choose from due to the Yog issue, if the vendor isn't restocked.
Technically there isn't less to choose from. The number of PM and M tokens is the same. The issue may be who got them were not entitled to. So those who missed out should notified and if they have sufficient tokens be able to pick one of the empty items and MA fixes it up in the backend. Restocking the broker I think is a separate issue.

The Mayhem vendor is rather empty.

What makes you say that? I just checked and there are 341 unlimited items left out of 445 initially. They can't just restock BC80 Augmented until everyone gets one. Don't expect restock of the old weapons, there could rather be an introduction of some new ones but not a restock...

Help me to understand please, how it didn't affect the announcement of the final results of Easter- and Summer Mayhem 2020?...

Help me to understand please, how it didn't affect the announcement of the final results of Easter- and Summer Mayhem 2020?...
my guess is that upon further investigation.... alot more cheating has been uncovered...

What makes you say that? I just checked and there are 341 unlimited items left out of 445 initially. They can't just restock BC80 Augmented until everyone gets one. Don't expect restock of the old weapons, there could rather be an introduction of some new ones but not a restock...
Some new items would be good. There is a gap in low to mid range guns. I suspect they were all bought out and sold due to the lower M token requirement. I wouldn’t even want a bc80 as I couldn’t use it. An LR 60 I could but they are all gone. However I first need a top 3 PM. Not quite there yet. 9th to 7th to ? See what happens this Mayhem.
To fill the void we could have some unl MF, TP, Vehicles, a mining ring, revives, portable tt and repair, amps. There are so many options to fill the gaps and really engage player interest. Or a real world items like a dell voucher to buy a screen or Alienware kit.
eventually the items will run out. So there must be a next step to continue the box theme.

Some new items would be good. There is a gap in low to mid range guns. I suspect they were all bought out and sold due to the lower M token requirement. I wouldn’t even want a bc80 as I couldn’t use it. An LR 60 I could but they are all gone. However I first need a top 3 PM. Not quite there yet. 9th to 7th to ? See what happens this Mayhem.
To fill the void we could have some unl MF, TP, Vehicles, a mining ring, revives, portable tt and repair, amps. There are so many options to fill the gaps and really engage player interest. Or a real world items like a dell voucher to buy a screen or Alienware kit.
eventually the items will run out. So there must be a next step to continue the box theme.

You know, I think no matter how good an update is released, players will still have ideas on what could be done better, what points to take into account. Game developers look at the gameplay differently from the average player. And it seems to me that the success of the game depends precisely on the interaction of the developers with the players, on the analysis of information that the players can provide, on ideas and suggestions for improving the gameplay.

Yog pet allowed you to cycle faster, more money to MA. Why on earth should they ban people fot that? Be reasonable!

Getting so many dislikes, sarcasmometers need calibration! Then again, maybe they are just dumb :ROFLMAO:

Hope they get 1-2 years Mayhem ban. Mindark should start giving an exemple to all those exploiters.

I wonder which Next week will be
:LOL: MA time I suppose.

And there are a lot of people with enough tokens to buy one of those items but they still remain. I wonder why that is.... :unsure:

And there are a lot of people with enough tokens to buy one of those items but they still remain. I wonder why that is.... :unsure:
I don't know if they are a lot of people, but, there are also people with some FEN platinum tokens still waiting for restocking :LOL:
Just as in FEN format, the best equipment sold out first then all there was left was the pills... At the rate the items are being sold I think there are at least 3-4 years until they really need to add/change something.
Or maybe MA waits with adding new things until the people that got the tokens with Yog spend their tokens first :ROFLMAO:

Everyone wants one and after that, just as you can see in Cyrene discord, after getting the goodie, they ask the dev to stop/slow the drop because they loose value....

Week after next week bump

Let's do a little survey: What will be announced first? The results of Halloween Mayhem or Merry Mayhem?

Feel free to vote on this comment:
(y) Halloween Mayhem
:mad: Merry Mayhem

Note that this isn't about the "when", just about the order.

Let's do a little survey: What will be announced first? The results of Halloween Mayhem or Merry Mayhem?

Feel free to vote on this comment:
(y) Halloween Mayhem
:mad: Merry Mayhem

Note that this isn't about the "when", just about the order.
My guess is that both will be delayed and released simultaneously once MA has finished what they’re doing.

My guess is that both will be delayed and released simultaneously once MA has finished what they’re doing.

Hopefully this will not be the case, since the order which the rewards are released matters for who gets what prizes :)

one of my questions is what recourse is/will there be to those that have been found to be cheating. Yes I know you said you will compensate those who were found to be wronged. But what will you do to those that were found cheating? TBH I don't care to know their names, just that there is some acknowledgement hat something was done to as punishment for the cheating. In my RL I am in a position that I actively work for transparency from management. I know that when things are out in the open, ofc with regards to privacy, and things are not hidden, it goes a HUGE way to trust. ATM this game lacks trust. Trust that you will do whats right, trust that you will fix exploits before it's precieved that you have let some take advantage. I love stupid puns.. one of my favorites is apt here....
If you ever lose your keys, speak truthfully, upfront, and honestly to the lock on your door..... after all communication is the key.... communication is the key here....

I agree with this wholeheartedly.

I feel for Ludvig though. I can't imagine telling excuses to my clients for this and that and weeks, months, years later, still nothing has been done.

You really have a worst job, lol :)

Improvement in the statement, now needs nale and date and retroactive rankings publications.

I hope all MA employees get paid "next" week aswell. Happy new year !

Back