Halloween Mayhem 2020

I personaly do not have any lagg in annihilation instance. Problem i have is when i try to enter survival instance, it doesn't let me in saying "You must wait untill your team leader has entered", which makes no common sence whatsoever. Have fun with the event everyone :handgun:

No tokens dropped (aside from daily) in Cat8 annihilation practice

They don't seem to drop in practice modes, but they do in the real action. I saw it happening on streams, M Tokens and boxes popped up.

They don't seem to drop in practice modes, but they do in the real action. I saw it happening on streams, M Tokens and boxes popped up.

I've got tokens from practice.

The brutal annihilation bug still exists! How many years do you need to fix it? Do you not understand that this makes the game of fair players completely meaningless? For another year, my friends and I will not play annihilation because of this bug! I hope MANY players do the same. No matter how many times you play - in the end fraudsters who use this bug will again win the big prizes and will NOT be punished! Shame!

Bug it self was fixed by hotfix according to this post:

only pending is the retrospective evaluation of previous results and payout of tokens which were lost due to cheaters, or am I wrong and we are competing in uneven playfield again?

I'm not talking about this pet bug. There is a bug with which you can collect points in the annihilation for 50 or 100 hours (as you wish). This makes the game of fair players completely meaningless. And this bug has been around for 3 years (at least I know of 3). Is there such an incompetent team that can't fix a mistake in 3 years?

• Wow
Reactions: jak
I'm not talking about this pet bug. There is a bug with which you can collect points in the annihilation for 50 or 100 hours (as you wish). This makes the game of fair players completely meaningless. And this bug has been around for 3 years (at least I know of 3). Is there such an incompetent team that can't fix a mistake in 3 years?
You probably need to make 200k points and they will fix it asap because only then the players will report it and someone will actually look into it.... so do it

You probably need to make 200k points and they will fix it asap because only then the players will report it and someone will actually look into it.... so do it

Players report this bug every year. So they are well aware of this bug. They just don't care who takes the big prizes(why are the rules in this case?). Or they are really so incompetent that they can't fix it...

So there is a way to stop the timer, do I understand it correctly? That sounds like something that should be much easier to be traced than the yog pet stuff...

This community is hilarious. Massive exploit discovered - everyone saying will not participate til fixed and exploiters banned/punished.

Next event up and running, all those people and more still pewpew like nothing ever happened :D

I'm sorry to say, but all of you are addicts, similar to EP4 clickers and no exploit or bug will stop you to participate, so stop pretending.

Happy mayhem!

So please share how to, so we can go about getting 40k points. Should be enough to wake up MA - or at least Other players.

Contacted support, they will investigate, nothing more we can do I guess without any proof...

Does anyone have a video of this bug still happening?

The best way to make a bug go away quickly is to share it with public so that mindark is forced to act. If you put it out in the open here, we can all make support cases.

Does he mean that its possible to restart the mission whenever if you are unhappy with point earned? Because its been around forever

Wow. Just wow.
This can only make them very happy since you'll spend a ton along the way.

Please tell me it isn't true that this is another one around and known for years. Every time I try and make myself think they put these times behind themselves, something like this comes up again and pours cold water over anything positive. I mean, I just can't imagine ever doing serious stuff in here or competing until these priorities are set right. Even wishing good luck to all who do is pointless, because with this you have no chance. Rather good luck in coming to terms with it.

/Rant over, small mobs can drop nice things...

Does he mean that its possible to restart the mission whenever if you are unhappy with point earned? Because its been around forever

You can do how many runs you want, that is not a bug, also you can abandon current mission 3 times if you see the score is not going the direction you like (or was it 2? never abandoned myself). If you are unhappy with your score after 10 hour run, you can go again. Not happy? Go again and so on until you are happy with your score.

Bug described here was that timer didn't work, but people still gained points, because they were in the practice instance. The original bug was described here:
There were proof last Merry Mayhem, was posted in this forum.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/merry-mayhem-annihilation-bug.268966/

Proof about it is exist ofc, not about how to trigger intentionally, if even possible.

Still unknown if there are some people who knows how to trigger it and abuse. I still believe there must be a simple way of checking this by MA (logs must exist) and they should do this for all people who placed in top 3 at least with high score in all categories. Not every high score is a cheat or exploit, 5k point drops are real and can make a huge difference in 10 hour run.
Placements are final and rewards are awarded with few week delay after the mayhem is finished, so there is plenty of time for MA to do the validation IMHO. Question is, will they do it? GL everyone, may 5k pointers be with you :)

I mean, leaving such bugs in the game intentionally could also be an ingenious way of setting a honey trap for abusers... if we hadn't the problem that dealing with the previous ones isn't finalized even before the next competition begins. I'd like to believe it but we're just not there yet.

The bug still exists, I checked before I write my first post here. Just don't play annihilation if you don't want to be deceived. The team knows very well about this bug (for years) but they don't care. At the Easter event, I was harmed by the opposite bug. I left the instance but my timer did not stop working. When I found out, 2 hours already had passed. Because of this bug, I ranked 5th instead of 1st, and received 3k instead 8k tokens. This happened 9-10 days before the end of the event and I immediately wrote a ticket (several tickets with a detailed explanation). They had so much time to correct their mistake(or just to add the elapsed time outside the instance), but they just didn't care. They will only care if someone reaches into their pockets. So just DO NOT PLAY annihilation so that there is no revenue for them.

The bug still exists, I checked before I write my first post here. Just don't play annihilation if you don't want to be deceived. The team knows very well about this bug (for years) but they don't care. At the Easter event, I was harmed by the opposite bug. I left the instance but my timer did not stop working. When I found out, 2 hours already had passed. Because of this bug, I ranked 5th instead of 1st, and received 3k instead 8k tokens. This happened 9-10 days before the end of the event and I immediately wrote a ticket (several tickets with a detailed explanation). They had so much time to correct their mistake(or just to add the elapsed time outside the instance), but they just didn't care. They will only care if someone reaches into their pockets. So just DO NOT PLAY annihilation so that there is no revenue for them.

Sorry but this is not sounds like an exploitable issue, more like an extremly rare bug that can happen.

Sorry but this is not sounds like an exploitable issue, more like an extremly rare bug that can happen.
Are you sure you read my first sentence? If I can CHECK, what does that mean? Don't expect me to write details here, it's not serious. I've written enough. Of course, everyone is free to do whatever they want. Good luck!

Are you sure you read my first sentence? If I can CHECK, what does that mean? Don't expect me to write details here, it's not serious. I've written enough. Of course, everyone is free to do whatever they want. Good luck!
I would say write step by step process here to reproduce the bug as that will make the exploit public and MA might wake up :D

I noticed that my timer had stopped when I entered the instance (Cat 4) last week. But when I noticed (about 5 minutes in), I stopped and exited the instance. When I re-joined a few minutes later the timer was working again.

I don't know if I was able to collect points when the timer was paused. I didn't check. I think I am too honest! I don't know if it was what is being described above but I can't recall anything odd or different about what I did prior to entering the instance. Seems it was a random bug that was fixed when I exited and reloaded.

I would say write step by step process here to reproduce the bug as that will make the exploit public and MA might wake up :D

Please don't. Just report it and let's hope MA will react in time and with appropriate measure.
Also hoping they won't erase all the scores without checking anything, paid a lot of MU to get decent score (without bugs or exploits)....

If you actually want this to get addressed this is the only way to fix it before the end of mayhem.

Yes, write the bug here, PM me the bug - I will distribute it how to do it on discord and the other forum!

Back