Halloween Mayhem 2020

just after they finally announce the yog pet results.. so in a nutshell... never...

I wondered how they going to explain to the players community for this year.
Wait for another year?
Then, repeat again and wait for another year.

Such an important event, it seems like it's really doesn't matter.....

I wondered how they going to explain to the players community for this year.
Wait for another year?
Then, repeat again and wait for another year.

Such an important event, it seems like it's really doesn't matter.....

I dont follow, havnt read the whole thread tho.. But is the event canceled??

I dont follow, havnt read the whole thread tho.. But is the event canceled??
yeeck is clueless as always.

Prizes are usually awarded 2-3 weeks after the event has ended.

Last year results were out in 7 days. Comp ended 12/11/19 and results on 19/11/19. it is now 14 days. So fair to say probably they are investigating disqualifications a bit more this year.
And if people have won prizes using some advantage. I say reset the counters on the token trader so those who unfairly missed out on an item can purchase one fairly in future.

Haha, well i know about some bug but that isnt exaktly rare..so the event is paused/canceled?
Last year results were out in 7 days. Comp ended 12/11/19 and results on 19/11/19. it is now 14 days. So fair to say probably they are investigating disqualifications a bit more this year.
And if people have won prizes using some advantage. I say reset the counters on the token trader so those who unfairly missed out on an item can purchase one fairly in future.

i realy hope so!! Reset skills/ban/remove bought items in the past. all fine by me :D Would be glad to pop up a couple places :D

kinda important that its a fair game, if thats the reason they are taking extra long time, i dont mind at all :)

I should think the results will be announced by Friday.

Fortunately once again, there was no cheating going on, there was no need to check for cheating & no one was disqualified ;)

Last edited:

errr.... my bad that I gave you the impression.
What i mean is, did they explained how they handling the yog pet issues?
Few players used them in the event, right?

errr.... my bad that I gave you the impression.
What i mean is, did they explained how they handling the yog pet issues?
Few players used them in the event, right?
yes and yes.

Add for christmas mayhem on Instagram..tokens for halloween still not rewarded yet...

Updates on LAST Mayhem Friday morning. Mr Messi missing Tokens from <society name removed> that they exploited from Yog will be November 1st 2039. Mi will have 8 kids then :)

Updates on LAST Mayhem Friday morning. Mr Messi missing Tokens from <society name removed> that they exploited from Yog will be November 1st 2039. Mi will have 8 kids then :)
Real ones or will MA release COMKIDS. Whip your kids. When they annoy you put them in Storage.

Update us here if you'll get any real answer, thx.

ive got an update, tho not realy an answer :p

" the preizes from Halloween Mayhem will be given out once the placement announcement has been made"

Even i knew that all ready ;)

ive got an update, tho not realy an answer :p

" the preizes from Halloween Mayhem will be given out once the placement announcement has been made"

Even i knew that all ready ;)
So no AHA! moment for you then?

There were ppl who stopped timers etc so I think MA needs to look through their logs before they hand out prizes this time.

There were ppl who stopped timers etc so I think MA needs to look through their logs before they hand out prizes this time.
this, and because they still haven't called yog hack, I'm going to tier my Unique EP-57 to tier 10 and not participate in MM untill they come clean on what ther are going to do to fix it. Thats 2.2k ped per hour I will not cycle in MM.

this, and because they still haven't called yog hack, I'm going to tier my Unique EP-57 to tier 10 and not participate in MM untill they come clean on what ther are going to do to fix it. Thats 2.2k ped per hour I will not cycle in MM.

Check back year 2039. I dont think will be any answer atall :)

well, if that is why, im all for it! Ill gladly wait for that.

well, if that is why, im all for it! Ill gladly wait for that.

Before going onto 100% fanboy mode perhaps read a few facts? (actual facts). 3 confirmed official exploits (that has been 'known' :). No mention at all about Entropia Raider or THAT society miner bot) 1) Fruits 2) Yogs )3 Timer. Same society for years (+a few friends ofc). You think waiting SINCE JUNE and 1 update in September is ok?? get real man. Edit = same society miner STILL USES THE MINER BOT HAHHA. MA just do not care. Winding down time. Reason i replied is that is a silly fanyboy post. Waiting? until like i said (joking) till 2039? get real

So i mention the egg and this happens....

index.php

Due to extra investigation and review time required related to the ongoing Yog buff exploit investigation, the final results of Halloween Mayhem 2020 are taking longer than usual.

The results will be published next week.

Due to extra investigation and review time required related to the ongoing Yog buff exploit investigation, the final results of Halloween Mayhem 2020 are taking longer than usual.

The results will be published next week.
Awesome thanks Ludvig

Before going onto 100% fanboy mode perhaps read a few facts? (actual facts). 3 confirmed official exploits (that has been 'known' :). No mention at all about Entropia Raider or THAT society miner bot) 1) Fruits 2) Yogs )3 Timer. Same society for years (+a few friends ofc). You think waiting SINCE JUNE and 1 update in September is ok?? get real man. Edit = same society miner STILL USES THE MINER BOT HAHHA. MA just do not care. Winding down time. Reason i replied is that is a silly fanyboy post. Waiting? until like i said (joking) till 2039? get real
What’s the Fruit Exploit?? I’m missing this one

Back