News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

No, I stood around in town doing nothing and it still kept going up every minute
If the ring has no limit of mob damage I guess this could be a funny ring when bored. Imagine letting it go up to ridiculous levels then go out on a field full of tantillions that can one hit you and you are trying to survive as long as possible :) Or go to the rig where even an opalo will one shot you.

That will be good mayhem survival training or pvp-training :LOL:

I mean why would one want a limit on tokens... hmm one have more than one avatars maybe could be one reason.. cant think of any other atm.... I been working 14h/16h shifts in RL so trust me 16h at pc is easy :)
It's harsh times. Put yourself in his shoes man... he's only playing the game (for health issues concerns ofc) to do cat 9 mayhem for 5 years, chipping out skills after each mayhem etc. so he can win top 2 places. All that is gone now, hard to rent or borrow a gun, when the mayhem became grind only, no advantage left. Last resort is to try and make it bad for everyone else too....
Older players remember well this tactic, used by others :D
So please robber, try to be more considerate of ppls feeling... OK?

I tried dieing, reloging, flying to space, eating a creature pill - this would have been a bug if it worked, but I tried it :)

Yes you could use it in a similar way to earth shock, but I still think it's wrong. If the description was 'causes mobs to attack more agressively' then I would have understood that the mob damage increased. But to say you recieve more dam due to your cells weakening makes me think that it would increase dam recieved after armour. eg. mob does 50 dam, armour absorbs 20dam, you receive 30dam multiplied by the ring.
We have that buff ingame for more than a year in RDI instances, it's not something new. You just need to make a strategy around it :)
The ring is just for healers imo...

We have that buff ingame for more than a year in RDI instances, it's not something new. You just need to make a strategy around it :)
Healers and proteron/traeskeron/drakes/other slow mob killers.

Not being funny, but, before we say the ring is shit should we not wait for xmas 2021? Either way, it is still a rare ring which can be paired with hallo 16 or easter 21. It can still be combo with something, yes its not the perfect ring but i think we should wait until xmas 21 is brought out. 😁🤤

Not being funny, but, before we say the ring is shit should we not wait for xmas 2021? Either way, it is still a rare ring which can be paired with hallo 16 or easter 21. It can still be combo with something, yes its not the perfect ring but i think we should wait until xmas 21 is brought out. 😁🤤
Sadly this ring cannot be paired with anything ingame and no matter what ring comes next, there are better options, unless a ring with everything (reload, crit damage, chance, speed, EVERYTHING) comes along and you only casually add 2% extra reload and some HP and evade, which is not gonna happen. Sorry. Gz for the ring btw!

🤣 i didn't think you're gonna know i was the one who looted the 2nd. Even so it is still a win for me. My gambling sense tells me at some point this ring will still be worth something to someone. Until then i shall keep hold of it. Thanks ! 👌😁

🤣 i didn't think you're gonna know i was the one who looted the 2nd. Even so it is still a win for me. My gambling sense tells me at some point this ring will still be worth something to someone. Until then i shall keep hold of it. Thanks ! 👌😁
Shame you didn't open your boxes a week earlier. The hallo 20 is nicer and has more pairing options.
Gz on the loot anyway.

Trust me i opened plenty before that too but just had no luck, last night my gambling sense tingled and decided to open a few more and bang there it was. Still a win for me, thanks a lot. 👌😁

Trust me i opened plenty before that too but just had no luck, last night my gambling sense tingled and decided to open a few more and bang there it was. Still a win for me, thanks a lot. 👌😁
look try to write s support case... tell them u got 2021 halo ring but it was a bug as event has not started yet and demand them to give u 2020 XD

Hahaha, not a bad shout, but from my experience with them there is always nothing they can do about it 🤣

i tried to guess a price for Hallo 21... left hander with same defense buffs is a 1100 ped one
add a life steal 2% that is a small more sustain.... 3k? 4k?

as per pair ... Viceroy for 1% more critical rate, Horns for 3% reload, and in strict DPP bonus order

easter 21 / easter 16 / hallo 18 / hallo 19 summer 18 / easter 19 are cheaper alternative to a 5% critical rate combo
(not all players have budget for a perfect combo and sub-maximal can be more than ok)....

For sure in the list of rings this is candidate to be the cheapest, tehy could add 100 meter autoloot to make it
some desiderable..... "cinderella ring" is always some thousands ped box....

Summer Ring 2018Left HandIncreased Critical Chance1 ppIncreased Critical Damage
15%​
Auto Loot25 m
Easter Ring 2016Left HandIncreased Critical Chance3 ppIncreased Critical Damage
8%​
Easter Ring 2019Left HandIncreased Critical Chance1 ppIncreased Critical Damage
12%​
Decreased Critical Damage24 pp
Easter Ring 2021Left HandIncreased critical chance4.5%Increased critical Damage
15%​
Decreased critical received
15%​
Halloween Ring 2018Left HandIncreased Critical Chance2 ppIncreased Critical Damage
13%​
Life Steal
1%​
Halloween Ring 2019Left HandIncreased Critical Chance1.8 ppIncreased Critical Damage
16%​
Life Steal
1%​

I know I said it was pretty shit earlier but I'll
I don't go in RDI so wouldn't know. It says yours cells are weakening and then increases the mobs damage?

I don't go in RDI so wouldn't know. It says yours cells are weakening and then increases the mobs damage?

I think they're talking about brain cells, not weapon cells.
Ie buying this ring... Your brain cells are weakening... there is no definition for weapon cells.
Just accept this like a joke... like the mayhem azuro.
But saying that, I remember the post of Bertha, who says that everyone from all levels will be able to participate, which includes level 1. So we'll find out after few days, these new Azuros may be designed for Cat1.

Ie buying this ring... Your brain cells are weakening... there is no definition for weapon cells.
But saying that, I remember the post of Bertha, who says that everyone from all levels will be able to participate, which includes level 1. So we'll find out after few days, these new Azuros may be designed for Cat1.

Weapon cells have nothing to do with it, how woild that cause u to take more damage? Actually, I don't think ammo has been refered to as cells ingame since they merged light and heavy ammo.

The ring description is clearly talking about your bodies cells. The damage should be (mob dam - armour) * multiplier and NOT mob dam * multiplier - armour.

Weapon cells have nothing to do with it, how woild that cause u to take more damage? Actually, I don't think ammo has been refered to as cells ingame since they merged light and heavy ammo.

The ring description is clearly talking about your bodies cells. The damage should be (mob dam - armour) * multiplier and NOT mob dam * multiplier - armour.

For me, there is nothing clear and logical in this description. My English is not good and often I use the translator. But in most cases I follow the general context. In this case, this sentence is curious in translation, because it would also mean "animal cage" to me.
On the other hand, following the context, I would never come to the conclusion that this sentence has anything to do with greater damage caused by mob.
Rather, if it is clear to you that it refers to the cells of the body, then it is much more logical to associate with the HP of the avatar, but in no way does it make sense to refer to greater damage taken by the mob. I mean anti regeneration or simply reduction of HP periodically, which prompts you to heal yourself.

So in conclusion from the submitted information about the Critical bonuses and the faster reload, plus that the item is from Mayhem, which are associated with rewards that increase our productivity in the game, my understanding was that the bonus refers to the reduction of ammunition.

Then I read the description of the subject, which gave me food for thought, that it has 1 ped and is L type. That is, I assumed that there is a large decay and it is likely to be used only once or just few times.

But again, this sentence has nothing to do with increasing the blows we would suffer from a mob or another player in the PVP. "Your defenses are weakening..." it would mean exactly what you are saying, but not "Your cells are weakening...". Therefore, I think it's another stupid pun and thats why I think this ring is just a joke from their end.

You're not a good English speaker and yet you're argueing about the meaning of a possibly ambiguous sentance???

Anyway, it's unlikely to be a profitable argument from me as they could just change the description to mean what the ring actually does rather than changing the ring itself.

The big problem I have is with the timer. At 5 mins per 1% increase the ring is usefull, at 1 min per 1% the ring is dogshit.

You're not a good English speaker and yet you're argueing about the meaning of a possibly ambiguous sentance???

Anyway, it's unlikely to be a profitable argument from me as they could just change the description to mean what the ring actually does rather than changing the ring itself.

The big problem I have is with the timer. At 5 mins per 1% increase the ring is usefull, at 1 min per 1% the ring is dogshit.

I had no statement what exactly the ring should do, but what my personal understanding was. Whether this is true or not also doesn't matter. I commented on your post, but the forum is public and is also read by MA officials who most likely make these descriptions. So don't take it personally.

Of course, it is possible any item to have a fart buff, because it depends on the imagination of the developer.
The description is for "A powerful version of Ares"...

@ Slither the benefit over perf ares is 1.5% DPP and 2% dps.
if the damage malus is not capped and does not reset some how it is dogshit in all situations
(find a healer that does not take a random hit in a hunt run )
basically it is a "sink your tokens and use it 50 times".
with that in mind you can make your calculations.

@ Slither the benefit over perf ares is 1.5% DPP and 2% dps.
if the damage malus is not capped and does not reset some how it is dogshit in all situations
(find a healer that does not take a random hit in a hunt run )
basically it is a "sink your tokens and use it 50 times".
with that in mind you can make your calculations.
Best to not treat this as a ring. I consider it a wearable Hyper/Accustim. I think its designed to be temporary. Reequip it once you cant deal with the damage anymore and start again.
Still a Junk item and not worth the tokens. Evey mentioned it could be good for healing. but even healers take a hit occasionally and this would be garbage to them too.
The only use I can see is cheap reload for long mothership repair runs.

it is possible any item to have a fart buff
It's possible that what you intended to write got a bit misdirected during translation, but the idea of a fart buff!!! :ROFLMAO:. Would it affect running speed or be a flame thrower bonus only?...
[for experts on British culture it could finally be a use for 'I fart in your general direction', translated into modern lingo as possibly 'not bovvered'!]
The only use I can see is cheap reload for long mothership repair runs.
Yes, there's not enough thinking outside the box - or inside the box if you consider our beloved MSs to be boxes! I only noticed thori helmets had a buff when I saw people with them on an MS too. At first I thought it was a fashion choice...
Does jumping down a few metres result in more damage too with this ring on? It could be the new 'suicide feature bug' for space battles at some point in the future for people not willing to 'prepare themselves' in advance for the effects of a low-height jump whilst in battle....
... or a useful new suicide 'feature' in lootable pvp areas?

Falling damage doesn't increase (so much for those weakened cells)

No point comparing it to a perf ares for people who don't have 7kped to buy one. With the corrected 5min timer I'd be happy with it as a replacement (or addition) to using pills.

WAIT wait wait ,,, i see more amps added to the token trader but honestly ,,,,,,,where the hell is my Explosive projectile amp for rockets and nade launchers ,, comon how many Mallee M/F normal amps do we really need time to amp the other stuff neglected for 2 decades ":D

Dont diss my baby <3

Dont diss my baby <3

Until last year, there were boxes that fell from Oro in Arkadia and Weak Panaleon in Cyrene. These are mobs with 50-80 HP. During these events, the markup loot had dried up on these mob from the excessive boxes hunt. In other words, there are many players who do not play with 50k on Mayhem but much less and in my opinion there is likely to be a change. However, it is an assumption based on the above and the new 4-5 dps weapons. We will find out on Wednesday. But if I turn out to be somewhat right and if you are lucky, it is possible to buy your own small imk1 by the end of the year.

Until last year, there were boxes that fell from Oro in Arkadia and Weak Panaleon in Cyrene. These are mobs with 50-80 HP. During these events, the markup loot had dried up on these mob from the excessive boxes hunt. In other words, there are many players who do not play with 50k on Mayhem but much less and in my opinion there is likely to be a change. However, it is an assumption based on the above and the new 4-5 dps weapons. We will find out on Wednesday. But if I turn out to be somewhat right and if you are lucky, it is possible to buy your own small imk1 by the end of the year.
I love all the words you said, I knew I liked you

Annihilation instance should have counter of 100h (for a 10 day event) so people can play most of the day and keep their sanity. This would also prevent "corporation avatars" from playing 24h/day.
Mayhem Ares Ring L costs 80 mayhem tokens per use, so 8 mayhem stims. Sure it can be used for range hunt for long time, Facing mobs not so much, after 30-60 minutes damage becomes unbearable, and I don't need it for a small game. I would prefer smalller UNL ares for the price (for the convenience). My problem with this ring is its vague description, not telling that punishment is so harsh and unlimited.

Last edited:
Participants may only choose one mission, which cannot be restarted or repeated.
that have to be marked with red color

Back