News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

Halloween Mayhem 2021​

This year’s Halloween Mayhem event includes major changes to the structure and format of the Mayhem Annihilation and Mayhem Survival modes. Similar changes will also be implemented in future Mayhem events, incorporating feedback and suggestions from this year’s Halloween Mayhem event.

One of the first changes participants will notice is a complete overhaul of the items available in the Mayhem Token Trader. Dozens of exclusive new items have been added to the trader. Also, many existing items have been repriced, and in some cases, restocked.

PM Token items have been renamed to Rare Mayhem Token. M Token items have been renamed to Mayhem Token. Rare Mayhem Tokens are now acquired exclusively as rare loot drops from creatures within the Mayhem event instances, giving all event participants a chance to acquire them.

The amount of Mayhem Tokens and Rare Mayhem Tokens looted from creatures in the event instances scales proportionally with their threat level. The overall quantity of Mayhem Tokens available in loot has been increased substantially, since large amounts are no longer provided as rewards.

The reward structures for the various Mayhem event modes have been reworked. Participants now unlock rewards by reaching predefined thresholds, specific to each particular mode. See full reward details below for the two gameplay modes available in Halloween Mayhem: Mayhem Annihilation and Mayhem Survival.

Creatures in the Halloween Mayhem event instances may drop Halloween Strongboxes, which may contain a Halloween Ring 2021, amplifiers suitable for melee, ranged, and MindForce weapons, powerful enhancer pills, themed clothing, and more. Check the Classified Strongboxes page for info on the Halloween Strongbox and the Halloween Ring 2021.

Event Entrances

Halloween Mayhem event instances can be accessed via the Global Events List from any planet or location within Entropia Universe. There is a single instance for Mayhem Survival, and ten instances with creatures of various levels for Mayhem Annihilation.

Event Dates

• Thursday, October 28, 14:00 UTC - Halloween Mayhem 2021 begins.
  • Monday, November 8, 14:00 UTC - Halloween Mayhem 2021 ends.
Because of issues with Halloween Mayhem 2021 between October 28th and October 29th Halloween Mayhem is extended to Wednesday 10th of Nov. at 14:00 UTC. Happy Halloween and happy hunting from MindArk!
  • Wednesday, November 10, 14:00 UTC - Halloween Mayhem 2021 ends.

Rewards

Rewards in Halloween Mayhem are based on performance in the event instances, and are unlocked and awarded automatically when certain criteria are met.

Rewards include exclusive clothing, consumables, Halloween-themed items, and Mayhem Tokens, which can also be looted from event creatures in this and other Mayhem-style events. Mayhem Tokens and Rare Mayhem Tokens can be exchanged for exclusive items offered by the Mayhem Token Traders located in Cape Corinth, Port Atlantis, and Twin Peaks on Planet Calypso.

Mayhem Tokens and Rare Mayhem Tokens can be accumulated over the course of several events to purchase more expensive items, allowing participants to make incremental progress toward their desired rewards. Mayhem Tokens and Rare Mayhem Tokens are non-tradable, but the items available in the Mayhem Token Vendor are tradable.

Mayhem Annihilation Gameplay

There are ten Mayhem Annihilation instances available. Participants of all skill levels or gear can enter any of the instances; the only difference is the difficulty of the creatures within the instances. There are no longer any time or gear restrictions or requirements for Mayhem Annihilation, and it is possible to switch between any of the available Annihilation instances at any time, regardless of which mission a participant has chosen.

Upon entering one of the Annihilation event instances, participants will be presented with a choice of three missions: Bronze, Silver, or Gold, which determine the number of points required to unlock rewards. Each mission chain features ten reward thresholds. Participants may only choose one mission, which cannot be restarted or repeated. Be careful not to abandon the mission once started!

Interact with the winged statue inside the Mayhem Annihilation event instance to begin spawning zombies.

Eliminate Halloween Zombie Mutants to accumulate points and unlock reward tiers. A random number of points (0, 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2500) is automatically awarded after defeating one of the event instance mutants. Higher level Zombie Mutants have a higher chance of awarding more points, regardless of which mission is chosen.

Mayhem Annihilation Rewards

Bronze Mission Rewards
  • 700 Points - 22 Mayhem Tokens, 10.9 PED Universal Ammo, 5x Halloween Candy Box
  • 1400 Points - 22 Mayhem Tokens, 10.9 PED Universal Ammo, Bonus Halloween Creature Codex progress
  • 2100 Points - 55 Mayhem Tokens, 10.9 PED Universal Ammo
  • 2800 Points - 22 Mayhem Tokens, 10.9 PED Universal Ammo, 0.2 PED Stamina
  • 3500 Points - 22 Mayhem Tokens, 10.9 PED Universal Ammo, Bonus Halloween Creature Codex progress
  • 4200 Points - 55 Mayhem Tokens, 10.9 PED Universal Ammo
  • 4900 Points - 22 Mayhem Tokens, 10.9 PED Universal Ammo, 0.3 PED Stamina
  • 5600 Points - 22 Mayhem Tokens, 10.9 PED Universal Ammo, Bonus Halloween Creature Codex progress, Bronze Ram Horns
  • 6300 Points - 55 Mayhem Tokens, 10.9 PED Universal Ammo
  • 7000 Points - 22 Mayhem Tokens, 10.9 PED Universal Ammo, 0.5 PED Stamina, Bronze Skull Face-Guard

Silver Mission Rewards
  • 1700 Points - 53 Mayhem Tokens, 26.6 PED Universal Ammo, 5x Halloween Candy box
  • 3400 Points - 53 Mayhem Tokens, 26.6 PED Universal Ammo, Bonus Halloween creature Codex progress
  • 5100 Points - 133 Mayhem Tokens, 26.6 PED Universal Ammo
  • 6800 Points - 53 Mayhem Tokens, 26.6 PED Universal Ammo, 0.2 PED Stamina
  • 8500 Points - 53 Mayhem Tokens, 26.6 PED Universal Ammo, Bonus Halloween creature Codex progress
  • 10200 Points - 133 Mayhem Tokens, 26.6 PED Universal Ammo
  • 11900 Points - 53 Mayhem Tokens, 26.6 PED Universal Ammo, 0.3 PED Stamina
  • 13600 Points - 53 Mayhem Tokens, 26.6 PED Universal Ammo, Bonus Halloween creature Codex progress, Silver Ram Horns
  • 15300 Points - 133 Mayhem Tokens, 26.6 PED Universal Ammo
  • 17000 Points - 53 Mayhem Tokens, 26.6 PED Universal Ammo, 0.5 PED Stamina, Silver Skull Face-Guard

Gold Mission Rewards
  • 5000 Points - 156 Mayhem Tokens, 78.1 PED Universal Ammo, 5x Halloween Candy box
  • 10000 Points - 156 Mayhem Tokens, 78.1 PED Universal Ammo, Bonus Halloween creature Codex progress
  • 15000 Points - 391 Mayhem Tokens, 78.1 PED Universal Ammo
  • 20000 Points - 156 Mayhem Tokens, 78.1 PED Universal Ammo, 0.2 PED Stamina
  • 25000 Points - 156 Mayhem Tokens, 78.1 PED Universal Ammo, Bonus Halloween creature Codex progress
  • 30000 Points - 391 Mayhem Tokens, 78.1 PED Universal Ammo
  • 35000 Points - 156 Mayhem Tokens, 78.1 PED Universal Ammo, 0.3 PED Stamina
  • 40000 Points - 156 Mayhem Tokens, 78.1 PED Universal Ammo, Bonus Halloween creature Codex progress, Golden Ram Horns
  • 45000 Points - 391 Mayhem Tokens, 78.1 PED Universal Ammo
  • 50000 Points - 156 Mayhem Tokens, 78.1 PED Universal Ammo, 0.5 PED Stamina, Golden Skull Face-Guard

Mayhem Survival Gameplay

Interact with the winged statue inside the Mayhem Survival event instance to select a stage and begin spawning zombies.

Survive for as many stages as you can against increasingly dangerous waves of Zombie Mutants and Zombie Dogs. Dying, disconnecting or leaving will fail the stage. Stages can be repeated, but the listed rewards for each stage are only distributed for the initial completion. Repeating will however give a small amount of Mayhem Tokens, the amount depending on the stage.

There are 20 stages in Mayhem Survival, and each stage consists of 10 phases. On phases 3, 6 and 9 there will be a capture point. Failing to take the capture point before the phase ends will fail the stage.

Randomly placed pumpkins containing various buffs appear periodically throughout the arena; these pumpkins no longer have a chance of applying any debuffs.

Mayhem Survival Rewards
  • Stage 1: 1 Mayhem Token, 0.6 PED Universal Ammo, 1 Halloween Strongbox, 1 Halloween Candy Box
  • Stage 2: 2 Mayhem Tokens, 1.2 PED Universal Ammo, 5x Halloween Candy Box
  • Stage 3: 4 Mayhem Tokens, 1.8 PED Universal Ammo, 3x Halloween Strongbox, Bonus Halloween creature Codex progress
  • Stage 4: 23 Mayhem Tokens, 2.3 PED Universal Ammo, Bonus Halloween creature Codex progress
  • Stage 5: 88 Mayhem Tokens, 8.8 PED Universal Ammo
  • Stage 6: 21 Mayhem Tokens, 10.5 PED Universal Ammo, 0.1 PED Psyche
  • Stage 7: 25 Mayhem Tokens, 12.3 PED, Bonus Halloween Creature Codex progress
  • Stage 8: 140 Mayhem Tokens, 14 PED Universal Ammo, 0.1 PED Intelligence
  • Stage 9: 32 Mayhem Tokens, 15.8 PED Universal Ammo, 0.1 PED Strength
  • Stage 10: 35 Mayhem Tokens, 17.5 PED Universal Ammo, Bonus Halloween creature Codex progress, 5x Halloween Candy Box
  • Stage 11: 193 Mayhem Tokens, 19.3 PED Universal Ammo, 0.1 PED Agility
  • Stage 12: 42 Mayhem Tokens, 21 PED Universal Ammo, 0.2 PED Psyche
  • Stage 13: 46 Mayhem Tokens, 22.8 PED Universal Ammo, 0.2 PED Intelligence
  • Stage 14: 245 Mayhem Tokens, 24.5 PED Universal Ammo, 0.2 PED Strength
  • Stage 15: 53 Mayhem Tokens, 26.3 PED Universal Ammo, 0.2 PED Agility, 10x Halloween Strongbox
  • Stage 16: 56 Mayhem Tokens, 28 PED Universal Ammo, Bonus Halloween Creature codex progress, Green Ram Horns
  • Stage 17: 60 Mayhem Tokens, 29.8 PED Universal Ammo, 0.3 PED Psyche, Blue Vampire Cloak (Does not have buffs)
  • Stage 18: 315 Mayhem Tokens, 31.5 PED Universal Ammo, 0.3 PED Intelligence, 20x Halloween Strongbox
  • Stage 19: 67 Mayhem Tokens, 33.3 PED Universal Ammo, 0.3 PED Strength, Green Skull Face-Guard
  • Stage 20: 350 Mayhem Tokens, 35 PED Universal Ammo, 0.3 PED Agility, Green Vampire Cloak (Does not have buffs)

Rules & Notes

This event is intended for solo hunters. Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any rewards and/or prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.

All events are restricted to one avatar account per person. Anyone found using multiple accounts to gain an unfair advantage or to win prizes in multiple categories or divisions will forfeit all prizes and risk additional sanctions on their Entropia Universe account(s), including potential account termination.

Happy Halloween!

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
[Edited Read below Hego post, being not repetable need to kill biggest possible mission in lowest piossible cat]

This event structure is same as Gold Rush
Bronze cat reward 1 token everuy 31.8 point and otehr every 32
moreover being points randomly assigned as per Gold rush, the more monster the more point
so basically bronze is best to grind for token .... less HP per Token
pretty easy calculation i dont even point to the HP per token... Bronze win all the way

Last edited:
This event structure is same as Gold Rush
Bronze cat reward 1 token everuy 31.8 point and otehr every 32
moreover being points randomly assigned as per Gold rush, the more monster the more point
so basically bronze is best to grind for token .... less HP per Token
pretty easy calculation i dont even point to the HP per token... Bronze win all the way

Guess you missed this part:

Participants may only choose one mission, which cannot be restarted or repeated

So it is not the Bronze.

Sound fun not much changed for some (they were grinding non stop/they will still do) but i feel like it will motivate players that had no guns to borrow.

Wow finally!! Can't tell you how many people I've chatted with about this and this sort of design was almost exactly what we were all wishing for. Top marks!! I was losing faith but actually feel like I'd get rewarded for my effort now. Excited:)

Halloween Mayhem event instances can be accessed via the Global Events List from any planet or location within Entropia Universe.
Note the addition of 'any location'. Dare I suggest that we can now access the event from absolutely anywhere? :yay: Ok, the pessimist in me says not from other 'instances', such as ships or caves, but I presume the space stations are 'locations'!

Well...

With this new system, it will make absolutely no sense for anyone to be doing anything else other then the Mayhem while it's on..

Can't wait to see what these Ram Horns and Skull Face-Guards actually are, I hope they aren't just something you wear for looks, I hope they have protection and/or buffs too..

A bit surprised there's no Blazars in the rewards since we have been seeing those being added to a lot of things lately, like RDI lab and Migration mission rewards..

I think MA should add some Empty Skill Implants to reward structure though.

Very excited for this. I didn't get to do last Halloween mayhem since I had literally just started playing. It appears that any level can do any stage. And anyone can choose bronze silver or gold. I like the rewards too, some good stuff for stamina and such. Will be interesting to see if the shop is refreshed at all.

ALSO MINDFORCE AMPLIFIERS

Well...

With this new system, it will make absolutely no sense for anyone to be doing anything else other then the Mayhem while it's on..

Can't wait to see what these Ram Horns and Skull Face-Guards actually are, I hope they aren't just something you wear for looks, I hope they have protection and/or buffs too..

A bit surprised there's no Blazars in the rewards since we have been seeing those being added to a lot of things lately, like RDI lab and Migration mission rewards..

I think MA should add some Empty Skill Implants to reward structure though.
Lets tank the price of ESI and Blazars even more please XD come on now

Questions:
(Missed it, tokens untradeable)
Can you release mob/hp/level/damage info?

Very excited for this. I didn't get to do last Halloween mayhem since I had literally just started playing. It appears that any level can do any stage. And anyone can choose bronze silver or gold. I like the rewards too, some good stuff for stamina and such. Will be interesting to see if the shop is refreshed at all.

ALSO MINDFORCE AMPLIFIERS
U talking about the ones in boxes? Or did I miss something

So if im understanding this correctly, the ESI market and Mayhem gun market just got rekt.

Can anyone from MA confirm if mayhem-style competition is now removed as an element of the game moving forward?

IMHO the "competition" was just to get more M token
revamping the M token reward as a step by step mission
there is no need for a "ladder"....
the more you shot the more chance to loot a token is there
both "rare" = former P-token and normal
moreover finishing GOLD chain lead to 2265 token
let's see at start of mayhem the token per hour ....
and the cost IN tOKEN of tools....
"cost are lowered"
token drop is "increased"
seems the best of possible worlds....
and christmas is 30 day grinding on top of halloween....

Last edited:
Back