News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

We will see when the prices are out at vendor, but i would expect increasement in price's, especially at PM/Rare token, like instead of 1-2 of them, now 10-20 of them will be necessary.
All just to make sure the best items not got just sold out at day 0 :)
I do wonder how they could balance those tokens better. Maybe they could do a bronze, silver, and gold rare token so an uber hunter won’t have tons of rare tokens to buy out lower “tier” items? Not that they shouldn’t be able to go for those items if they want them, but I could see a potential for this threat scaling effect to possibly be outsized if MA doesn’t watch it.

That way, we wouldn’t have to worry about our old profession-based categories, but it would help divide things up a bit where you’d have to decide what gun you’re going to target. If you want a bronze category gun, you can sure do that in the bronze mission, but you can’t benefit from the scaling effect as much as you could if you took the gold mission that only dropped gold tokens for the rare.

I’m sure there are plenty of ways to pick that idea apart, so just random musing at this point. No point in speculating too much until we see how things go for this mayhem.

nice change, love it,

also
i hope the restocking vendors will include some new warp capabilities ( even for lower weight carriage ) for a more mobility in game ( or at least i wish that )
i hope those fancy horns can be worn on all helmets, would be stupid to have a set and use it while u repair your stuffs at the terminal for under 3 minutes
i hope to see 180-200 lvl guns that have the best dps, not a lvl 100 to have it, this way more will try to reach the heights of Entropia's peaks, a real challenge
i hope tier comps will be included into consumable section ( MU for MU, everyone wins )

gl everyone

WTB lp70 FEN 20k
any tier :)
Why do you think demand would crash so bad? The format of the event looks attractive and would result in same & higher demand because in order to get those tokens you need a tool to kill mobs with, the higher the DPS, the better, the higher the tier, the higher the dps, the higher the eff and dpp, the lower the cost for the hunter for each token and more than ever you need skills, especially looter prof, biotropic...
I don't know about the prices, but from the details of the event, it looks like demand might actually increase for 2.0 weapons as many of players will want a piece of something the token trader and don't feel too bad about the resellers, a lot of players wills till sell them their stuff then complain about buying it more expensive instead of selling to and buying from hunters....

Because They HAVE Run Out Of Mayhem Token Trader Items For Trade Then They Give Shit Reward To Prevent Players Hoarding M Token For Future Exchange , Nice Try Though MA LOL !
At This Point I'm Speechless . . .

Hello,

I have a question.

These points count only for this Mayhem? So next time we will choose again one of the three missions, starting from zero points?

Berta surpassed herself this time...
What a change with just a 5 MB update !!!
I just tell that I fell in love with you today!

Why do you think demand would crash so bad? The format of the event looks attractive and would result in same & higher demand because in order to get those tokens you need a tool to kill mobs with, the higher the DPS, the better, the higher the tier, the higher the dps, the higher the eff and dpp, the lower the cost for the hunter for each token and more than ever you need skills, especially looter prof, biotropic...
I don't know about the prices, but from the details of the event, it looks like demand might actually increase for 2.0 weapons as many of players will want a piece of something the token trader and don't feel too bad about the resellers, a lot of players wills till sell them their stuff then complain about buying it more expensive instead of selling to and buying from hunters....

I have a feeling that the changes are just beginning.

@ Eve ... was of course provoking post. high DPP is always and will always be in demand

now with random drop it is Gold Rush Style.... the more you kill the more you get (points for mission, istance for a token from a monster)
gold+lowest hp monster for mission, higher cats for token drop (if it really is increasing more than hp and i doubt it.)

i know NOW that i can count at least on 2265 * 4 = 9.060 token per year just from mission and it is motivating compared to just 10 ppl getting some.

as per vendor, sadly community enthusiasm will fade as PPL that has P-token and M-token in storage will buy FIRST all the
lower tier weapons to sell them and recoup ammo money..... no worries BP200 will remain in vendor.... but level 1....40 weapons will be
purchased ASAP because are easiest sales and of course easyer to obtain.

biggest gunners will kill more, get more token and create a market for all the vendor items. (Very good for community, bigger supply will command more reasonable prices so also lower ammo cycling people will get a better gun and kill more

resellers will lower price, unload items maybe 20% lower than actual prices and all the bandwagon will proceed in its voyage.

moreover sh*tful high DPS ped burner weapons will fall in prices because no ladder so no one will "Rent" a 2.70 DPP weapon to get 2% more DPS.....
all people can kill 3% more time (coffee prices will soar in mayhem) and go with a "decent eco gun" because still mayhem drop shrapnel
in 99% of quantity so 2.0 items are still MORE than valid.
BUT some gambler will want an uneco weapon (lie the in-famous grindhouse) to follow some loot theory and those will be purchased at some lower price

DPP as i always said is more important than DPS.... i hope i got some better than average so players with a worse setup than mine feed the loot pool

and i will feed yours :) ... 3.80 base DPP (yes JBK i am pointing to the BP130 :) (and the other melee one)) maybe will not be the highest today... maybe some LR200 with 4 DPP will appear............and i will want to reach that level....as 99.9% of us.

and apart jokes.... i recall "pre-covid" prices of weapons.... 3k sb10, 12k bp20, 20k weak claw, bc30, 35k chips, lr40, modmerc, 60/70k the next tier.... will we see them again? if after first "restock" we will see further ones, DEFINITELY.... the more people are served, the more fresh weapon will come in game... and TWEN is just some momths after.....

and it is ok.... better tool, more ammo cycled. this mayhem is telling us MARKUP is reduced, you need to shot more with better weapons, and we (MA) will let you have those if you put DEDICATION and not just LUCK or fat wallet.

a very positive update
sorry for long post but MA in my opinion made the FIRST step toward larger playerbase.
NOW need to remove Lootable PVP, real economy and lootable = burglars, ambushers and exploiters... removing lootable = Lower Pyrite cost, more enhancers, more dps, more ammo burned for everyone.....
in my dreams a full revamp of old melee weapons to accept ammo and the simjplification to get same minerals on all planets and ONE auctionhouse with percent fees... that would be good for 1m players in game.....

worry for the wall of text :)

Great change, guess where i'll be this mayhem :)

Creatures in the Halloween Mayhem event instances may drop Halloween Strongboxes, which may contain a Halloween Ring 2021, amplifiers suitable for melee, ranged, and MindForce weapons,
New amps for Mindforce? Is it not a typo?

@ Eve ... was of course provoking post. high DPP is always and will always be in demand

now with random drop it is Gold Rush Style.... the more you kill the more you get (points for mission, istance for a token from a monster)
gold+lowest hp monster for mission, higher cats for token drop (if it really is increasing more than hp and i doubt it.)

i know NOW that i can count at least on 2265 * 4 = 9.060 token per year just from mission and it is motivating compared to just 10 ppl getting some.

as per vendor, sadly community enthusiasm will fade as PPL that has P-token and M-token in storage will buy FIRST all the
lower tier weapons to sell them and recoup ammo money..... no worries BP200 will remain in vendor.... but level 1....40 weapons will be
purchased ASAP because are easiest sales and of course easyer to obtain.

biggest gunners will kill more, get more token and create a market for all the vendor items. (Very good for community, bigger supply will command more reasonable prices so also lower ammo cycling people will get a better gun and kill more

resellers will lower price, unload items maybe 20% lower than actual prices and all the bandwagon will proceed in its voyage.

moreover sh*tful high DPS ped burner weapons will fall in prices because no ladder so no one will "Rent" a 2.70 DPP weapon to get 2% more DPS.....
all people can kill 3% more time (coffee prices will soar in mayhem) and go with a "decent eco gun" because still mayhem drop shrapnel
in 99% of quantity so 2.0 items are still MORE than valid.
BUT some gambler will want an uneco weapon (lie the in-famous grindhouse) to follow some loot theory and those will be purchased at some lower price

DPP as i always said is more important than DPS.... i hope i got some better than average so players with a worse setup than mine feed the loot pool

and i will feed yours :) ... 3.80 base DPP (yes JBK i am pointing to the BP130 :) (and the other melee one)) maybe will not be the highest today... maybe some LR200 with 4 DPP will appear............and i will want to reach that level....as 99.9% of us.

and apart jokes.... i recall "pre-covid" prices of weapons.... 3k sb10, 12k bp20, 20k weak claw, bc30, 35k chips, lr40, modmerc, 60/70k the next tier.... will we see them again? if after first "restock" we will see further ones, DEFINITELY.... the more people are served, the more fresh weapon will come in game... and TWEN is just some momths after.....

and it is ok.... better tool, more ammo cycled. this mayhem is telling us MARKUP is reduced, you need to shot more with better weapons, and we (MA) will let you have those if you put DEDICATION and not just LUCK or fat wallet.

a very positive update
sorry for long post but MA in my opinion made the FIRST step toward larger playerbase.
NOW need to remove Lootable PVP, real economy and lootable = burglars, ambushers and exploiters... removing lootable = Lower Pyrite cost, more enhancers, more dps, more ammo burned for everyone.....
in my dreams a full revamp of old melee weapons to accept ammo and the simjplification to get same minerals on all planets and ONE auctionhouse with percent fees... that would be good for 1m players in game.....

worry for the wall of text :)
You speak of such a boring game. I am happy for these new changes but if they mess with pvp in a bad way remove any lootable just because they cannot fix simple bugs and ban people for exploiting who go out of their way to cheat in a zone that tells you the rules.. If anything they should dedicate actual effort to pvp and keep the vast majority of us high spenders happy that enjoy the long term part of the game that is lootable pvp and landgrab.

You speak of such a boring game. I am happy for these new changes but if they mess with pvp in a bad way remove any lootable just because they cannot fix simple bugs and ban people for exploiting who go out of their way to cheat in a zone that tells you the rules.. If anything they should dedicate actual effort to pvp and keep the vast majority of us high spenders happy that enjoy the long term part of the game that is lootable pvp and landgrab.
I do agree totally. Lootable pvp is place where skills and equipment mathers. There is vast area where you can mine and get MU while for lootable pvp and pyrite, fire root etc. you have to risk something. It would be ridiciulis to remove lootable pvp. I am saying this as dedicated miner (more than lvl 70 prosp natural) with no strong equipement and hp. For me its fine to get killed and looted in pvp(happened several times) since there is big warning when enetering it and you need toxic shot so it cannot happen accidentley.

I know a reseller that had heart attack after this news came out.
kekw-emote-twitch.jpg

damn some new items are 🔥

If we compare with prices for other itemss, obviously, the error in the price of at least 10 times.
Either this is such a cruel humor, as 0 items are currently available for all items from this series.

index.php

index.php

If we compare with prices for other itemss, obviously, the error in the price of at least 10 times.
Either this is such a cruel humor, as 0 items are currently available for all items from this series.
they are slowly being added, calm down, just refresh the vendor :p

Agreed. even though i dont do LGs but it totaly see the point here.

[Mayhem Trauma Amplifier 5] and [Mayhem Kinetic Amplifier 5] are stocked and discovered already.
I wonder how MA will explain this. After all, the mistake is no longer corrected - the items are already at the players.

[Mayhem Trauma Amplifier 5] and [Mayhem Kinetic Amplifier 5] are stocked and discovered already.
I wonder how MA will explain this. After all, the mistake is no longer corrected - the items are already at the players.

So, what about it?

The mayhem token trader is already open for business with many restocked and new items to be found there.

Jack had to own a trauma 5 for that t10 rainbow :D.

There is no error; those prices are correct.

I wonder what "Your cells are weakening" means from the mayhem are ring L.

So one single disconnect can completely ruin your chances on getting rewards? Seems a bit unfair you can’t retry it.
I lose my internet all the time, I just have crap coverage where I am. Hello from regional Australia.
yeah its pretty ordinary internet in Shitsville. I'm in melbourn and on an Optus 250mbps plan. Always up with 4g backup. But yeah should be able to restart or resume a paused instance. But lets see how it actually plays out.

Glad to see MA finally came around to something that can both help their bottom line and help the community enjoy the game at the same time.

I was torn at first; I have very little time to play these days and the Mayhem's I did participate in I worked my butt off for top ranks in categories. Never got to borrow a gun, and don't have my own any more so I was frantically grinding a bunch of L weapons to T8/10 just to scrape out a first and second place a few times. But then I think of all the players much higher level than me who spent much more and worked much harder, so can I really be salty about it?

Overall, I think this is a fantastic change for Entropia as a whole - at the end of the day I love the game and I want to see both the game and the community continue to grow.

Some great (and crazy) stuff in the trader but I have to make a couple of complaints :)

1) No new shortblades, just the single old adj SB-90

2) The 2 new longblades are both lvl 140 !

Back