News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

Can someone tell me if there will be group instances this mayhem? I was hoping to run a society event there all the society play together.

Can someone tell me if there will be group instances this mayhem? I was hoping to run a society event there all the society play together.
I don't think so:

Rules & Notes

This event is intended for solo hunters.

So there was super amp for super price.. for those who were able to be the forst 5 minutes.. and i guess they are already relisted on auc for 10x that price

I do wonder how they could balance those tokens better. Maybe they could do a bronze, silver, and gold rare token so an uber hunter won’t have tons of rare tokens to buy out lower “tier” items? Not that they shouldn’t be able to go for those items if they want them, but I could see a potential for this threat scaling effect to possibly be outsized if MA doesn’t watch it.

That way, we wouldn’t have to worry about our old profession-based categories, but it would help divide things up a bit where you’d have to decide what gun you’re going to target. If you want a bronze category gun, you can sure do that in the bronze mission, but you can’t benefit from the scaling effect as much as you could if you took the gold mission that only dropped gold tokens for the rare.

I’m sure there are plenty of ways to pick that idea apart, so just random musing at this point. No point in speculating too much until we see how things go for this mayhem.

They did increase the rare/pm token price as i expected, just not as high as i expected, LP-40 x4 isntead of 2, LR-60 3x.
The numbers are not much, +2, +1 etc, i wonder if that will be all for a while, or they will restock periodically now.

That Ares ring looks very interesting, need to know what that modifiers means, because it is very cheap compared to the stats, must be a plot twist there.

Oh, i see the Ares rings and 1 LR-60 already went out.

They did increase the rare/pm token price as i expected, just not as high as i expected, LP-40 x4 isntead of 2, LR-60 3x.
The numbers are not much, +2, +1 etc, i wonder if that will be all for a while, or they will restock periodically now.

That Ares ring looks very interesting, need to know what that modifiers means, because it is very cheap compared to the stats, must be a plot twist there.
Somebody tried it out already. about every minute it adds 1% to your damage taken, and keeps increasing. not sure what the cap is

Somebody tried it out already. about every minute it adds 1% to your damage taken, and keeps increasing. not sure what the cap is
LOL
Guess it is reset - restart when somebody dies.
As it is L, you cant just unequipp many times before its gone to just get rid of that debuff.

I initialy thought it might be a health debuff but it say equipment modifier so then I thought it might be using up your ammo cells.

Either way, it's only 1ped tt unlike the 10ped tt of other L rings - so be extra careful about removing it.

Any news on how halo2021 ring will loom.like,?

I think MA should add some Empty Skill Implants to reward structure though.

They did, its called investing in your avatar and gear to raise the required stats that loot ESI on a regular basis.
There should be a limit on participation trophies...its getting out of hand already.

So there was super amp for super price.. for those who were able to be the forst 5 minutes.. and i guess they are already relisted on auc for 10x that price

Don't be mad, you would have done the same. Gotta stop whining and start enjoying ;)

That was the lvl 5. Don't worry, the lvl 4 is still available, Which is still a super amp! Get it quickly! ;)

@ Slither Put it this way... some for everyone...
if there are still 9 SB90 in vendor means that no one wanted them

ther are LP120 and BP130 in good quantity so high end weaponsa re not taken
now there is a 140 level item (with a nice amp as a companion)... melee is more powerful DPS than range now
(as it shouold be, less mobility, more non shooting time, more power in contact)

49 fresh weapons under level 40 ... i think that no one can lament.. the gap is filled now....

some items seems very nice
1. Blade has been lowered to LB40 form 50 previous so can be used 10 level before
2. Claw are a longer lasting Genesis
3. pimped azuro is a funny Red scorpion 2.0 if i drop 4 ptoken will waste 3 on it for sure
4. a small mace to skill up clubs
5. MF UL Amps.... and powerful ones

amps... maybe too many mayhem 5, just master guard mace can use it (need 190+ DMG) and some (L)
but mayhem trauma 1 is good up from Armatrix LB45.... a big jump on armatrix sword damage
definitely best introduced item

some are strange to me
extender P25 is 70 eff instead of 85% of P20 that is just 105 MU, probably a token hunter item
ring adds incoming damage (i understood 5% for 1.8% output over ares perf) ..not sure if i would use
i would like someone to comment if they like these

@ Slither Put it this way... some for everyone...
if there are still 9 SB90 in vendor means that no one wanted them
You could say that or you could say that there are very few people who can use that blade but aren't also at least 40lvls higher in guns. Due to the larger selection of guns there was always a better option.

If they'd been 10 different blades of varying lvls/dps/eff i'm sure people would have bought them.

So Mayhem is a purely grinding event now. It was a grinding event before for most but now you get more tokens from grinding instead of the bulk going to those who owned or had access to certain category winning weapons. This is good. Eff/dpp is king more than ever now but hopefully with more items some prices can come back down to more reasonable levels where you don't have to have had a doggy coin windfall to afford them. Also good to see this will free some poor souls flagellating themselves in certain categories.

Some great (and crazy) stuff in the trader but I have to make a couple of complaints :)

1) No new shortblades, just the single old adj SB-90

2) The 2 new longblades are both lvl 140 !
Yay to finaly the unveiling 120+ requirment items!? Or did u want the same old dogshit?

dude its 2020 ring.
dude, it will be the same ring as before, Christmas ring 2018 has the same stats like 2017 one.
So its gonna be hallo 2021 but with hallo 2020 stats.

dude, it will be the same ring as before, Christmas ring 2018 has the same stats like 2017 one.
So its gonna be hallo 2021 but with hallo 2020 stats.
This page is not updated yet, please do not speculate. there isn't even any MF L amps in the list yet

you're right. It's on auction
just 100k.
Ask jack for a discount ;)

sometimes i wish we had free to trade viceroy and soulbound mayhem items

MA can we please get something for the ""left to die" mining profession? Dont you guys think its the time for "something new" there? F-106 UL its a bit overrated dont you think?

Nice. Now I just have to figure out how much ped roll I must have to start the Mayhem Annihilation Gold.

Back