News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

Not even a day to test the new instance? You guys are pretty confident, but I guess with your track record of absolute perfection it's warranted.
:ROFLMAO:

Notable items:

-Mayhem tokens,
-Rare Mayhem Tokens

Well at least you made up for the crappy ring.

One question, are all boxes able to loot tokens now or just Halloween?

So now you can just basically buy the tokens outright. Don't like.
Drop rate will be very low, i wont expect more than 100-200 token's per 1000 boxes.
Also to know if it have any impact on rare token maybe, we should know first the drop rate of rare tokens during hunt.

My pessimistic side thinks they'll be 1 rare token in loot for every 10 in boxes, but I hope I'm wrong.

My pessimistic side thinks they'll be 1 rare token in loot for every 10 in boxes, but I hope I'm wrong.
It is starting to be pretty frustrating how they add more and more content into boxes when swedish players can not open strongboxes at all.

There will be a race towards the limited amount of good items in the mayhem vendor and those that can open strongboxes will have an advantage compared to those who cannot.

oh ffs! I usually forget to ask myself how MA will royally piss me off THIS time, so when it comes it takes me by complete surprise - tokens and rare tokens in the boxes themselves!!! There I was thinking that maybe this time I would join the lottery for at least some hours in that which is mayhem - and maybe be lucky and get a rare token. What does MA do? It adds a different path to getting said rare tokens by buying keys from the webshop still not even purchasable with peds (or bank transfer to some kind of pre-paid account to be used as desired, whenever desired)!!!
And what will the relative and absolute odds be of getting them from mobs v. boxes? ... ... ... Haven't I screamed, shouted and cursed enough in RL today?! Ok, I haven't, but why does MA always have to be there waiting? ...
Edit - no, I haven't overlooked that this may increase the mu of the Halloween boxes. I have something like 50 on Caly. An extra ped per box might be nice, but I still HATE this move!

Last edited:
even if it were 1 token per box whoever put 50.000 USD in game deserve a Claw :)
Pft. 500k peds for a loot 2.0 ped printer is nothing these days. After mayhem and UE5 they are easy worth 1 million!

Rare tokens in boxes !?

When you think that the game can't be more pay-to-win than it already is, MA still manages to do more and more.

Why even bother to make some semblance of competition ?
Save us some time, just put the prizes straight on sale.. :rolleyes:

Drop rate will be very low, i wont expect more than 100-200 token's per 1000 boxes.
Also to know if it have any impact on rare token maybe, we should know first the drop rate of rare tokens during hunt.
Could be, I've opened ~100 boxes so far and haven't gotten any, but small sample.

Why even bother to make some semblance of competition ?
Save us some time, just put the prizes straight on sale.. :rolleyes:

MA literally removed competition because players kept bitching about the usual suspects winning over and over again. this game is like life, you get investment out of what you put in... the degree depends on the investor/player.

Guess I'm gonna need more pitbulls to hold more 10% skill pills..

sincerely,

🐳

P.S.

please replace 10% skill pills with bigger skill pills in seasonal boxes

Guess I'm gonna need more pitbulls to hold more 10% skill pills..

sincerely,

🐳

P.S.

please replace 10% skill pills with bigger skill pills in seasonal boxes
refine them to UA

MA literally removed competition because players kept bitching about the usual suspects winning over and over again. this game is like life, you get investment out of what you put in... the degree depends on the investor/player.
See now we have left only ppl bitching who had 3 or 4 "family" members competing in mayhems for 10h....... its gone so far that some one got so mad that they did put T8 BP130 for salzies as his "wifey" cant compete anymore..... lolz

Mindark, just put the stuff on auction and cancel all mayhems, will be basically the same

Last edited:
If I see a single person bitching this mayhem then I’ll finally have sympathy for the devs.

They’ve literally overhauled the game so that everyone really does have a chance and people still gonna complain because they can’t sweat and fruit pick their way to 150 dps and 85 eff

Now in a single mayhem and a bit of luck can get a Trauma amp and start to use 100 dps aramtrix swords
there is a ncie Gauss that fill the gap from bc30 and lr60
pistols from bp20 to bp130 (in Twen we will maybe have also BP20 "StevieB special edition")
claws go from weak to great argo +2 are 5 different (over 50 available total number)
i can see no one lamenting but those that want it for free......
free is diablo3, entropia is not.
totally agree. no one can say anymore that there is no weapon that suits him

Back