News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

Like I said. Surviving is no problem. The mobs up to lvl 5 is puny stuff that doesn’t do damage in even a low lvl armor like jarhead.

Can you film yourself doing phase 5 in Jarhead ?
I want to see it.

I have around 280HP (can't remember the exact number), and the mobs end up killing me in Lich... :giggle: (I don't use resto chips though, maybe I should..)

I want to see it.

I have around 280HP (can't remember the exact number), and the mobs end up killing me in Lich... :giggle: (I don't use resto chips though, maybe I should..)
dude, resto is crucial in Survival.... what else do u need that hp for :) 5 mg med pills also very helpful on stage 10 + nutri 10-15mg. Try with this combo and see?

I agree, I don't understand the purpose of this sudden increased difficulty in phase 5.

It's a waste, because the structure is really good, and quite fun. :geek:
A lot more people would have tried it longer if the difficulty increase had been more steady and smooth.

Maybe even a slow difficulty increase with more phases to get to the same end difficulty would have been better (why not 40) :coffee:

It would have challenged everyone to their maximum level.
As it is, it will simply block 90% of the players at phase 5, who won't insist on it for long. :confused:

I want to see it.

It would be a 3 minute movie because it times out at first stage.. Don’t think I stopped to fap at all but I don’t get past the first dog stage with my dps.

I want to see it.

Tried it with Perseus and 5Bs, went really fine till stage 5 phase 9, then all the sudden I got killed by 5 mobs of Level 11 ?
130dps did not help, they seem to dodge quite often.
Not complaining, survival is anyway a bit too stressful for my age, but I would have expected to end up around at least somewhere in the middle of the stages.

Tried it with Perseus and 5Bs, went really fine till stage 5 phase 9, then all the sudden I got killed by 5 mobs of Level 11 ?
Not complaining, survival is anyway a bit too stressful for my age, but I would have expected to end up around at least somewhere in the middle of the stages.
Yeah I think it should be renamed to Timed Gauntlet rather than Survival lol

So once you complete one of the mission chains like bronze. What good are the points you continue to accumulate?

Would be good if it was all just one big mission chain rather than 3... I was lucky enough to finish the bronze mission very fast and now I'm here with a week left of mayhem thinking "so what now?". I'm continuing to get points that seem to mean nothing now that the mission is done. Makes me sort of regret picking bronze but I had no idea how fast I'd be getting points

Reactions: jak
So once you complete one of the mission chains like bronze. What good are the points you continue to accumulate?

Would be good if it was all just one big mission chain rather than 3... I was lucky enough to finish the bronze mission very fast and now I'm here with a week left of mayhem thinking "so what now?". I'm continuing to get points that seem to mean nothing now that the mission is done. Makes me sort of regret picking bronze but I had no idea how fast I'd be getting points
Apart from the cosmetic prizes and the stamina, all of the rewards scaled linearly to the points, so for me it made sense to just take the highest tier so I could spend all of mayhem inside mission. Cosmetic shit be dammed.
But I agree, it should of just been one chain, or have the bronze lead into the silver, into the gold.

Do Survival! :)

And once that's done, grind for tokens!

That is what MA wants, no more competing....

Now some player is going to have to make up competitions again, like WOF, etc. since MA gets so much flack for putting on competitions they probably just said, "F' it no more!" and now we are stuck with boring grinding missions again. :p

Do Survival! :)

And once that's done, grind for tokens!

That is what MA wants, no more competing....

Now some player is going to have to make up competitions again, like WOF, etc. since MA gets so much flack for putting on competitions they probably just said, "F' it no more!" and now we are stuck with boring grinding missions again. :p

lol

• Haha
Reactions: jak
Did anybody have issues receiving stamina as a stage reward? I completed the stage and got the ammo/tokens, but no stamina tokens were given, and no system message saying i gained .2 ped stamina. I don't know if it just applied automatically without telling me as I never checked my skill page before to see if it changed.

Did anybody have issues receiving stamina as a stage reward? I completed the stage and got the ammo/tokens, but no stamina tokens were given, and no system message saying i gained .2 ped stamina. I don't know if it just applied automatically without telling me as I never checked my skill page before to see if it changed.

no tokens, just skill progress. If you have skill window open it will not show progress, you need to close and re open it.

Makes me sort of regret picking bronze but I had no idea how fast I'd be getting points
So your message to MA is that you'd have done (far) more turnover in the time period if they had informed you/us better, or not restricted us to one bonus line. You are continuing, you say, but with a "What now?" feeling.
The same can probably be said of the survival mode, where lots of people are failing to get past stage 5 it would seem. This is not due to actual survival but the timer.
Generally speaking, people are likely to repeat failed stages if they have a chance of finishing, but not if they are suddenly faced with a "Well, eff that" moment.
As far as regret, I might even regret looting a rare token because of the untradeablility and need to personally then get so many normal tokens. I know Christmas is around the corner, but I'm not the sort of grinding player to get into the 1000s of tokens range, not any time soon anyway.

Still, MA have tried something new, so if it tickles the learning centres of their collective 'mind', then ok.

AM-JKLUqt8e30DF6nNojVpoiQmVtKEfgJcS6a24UPur_zqDoKaeEFwwHjT-pn9Tleyk2jTySv5Iv_H7RooPGtwnlBTdIn4ms_W-_fsKw98wuj9rmmlZ6cF8asKtofaMdZ2voUvZBxc1Twf5eeS5p1bAi2y51=w751-h474-no

Thank you, these horns look great with the horns on the helmet. Can they have Toulan horns on them? I need more horns!

Anyone else starting to get a funny feeling MA is basically trying to force people to open 1000s of boxes for only realistic chance at R token now?

200% sure, gotta pay halloween office parties :)

You bet! Selling boxes 10ped each lol :D

Anyone have info if Mayhem tokens really drop from boxes? Ive open in total 200 and did not had even a 1[Mayhem Token]
cuz you are noob :love:

Last edited:
I was getting 0.88 tokens per box. In stacks of 100 mostly. So the pool must be empty. Still worth it for the rare token though

it was a needet change, welldone mindark

overall economy will benefit from this step

I was getting 0.88 tokens per box. In stacks of 100 mostly. So the pool must be empty. Still worth it for the rare token though
Then the pool was empty for me from when they made the announcment that tokens was in the boxes until today....
From what color did they dropp?

Then the pool was empty for me from when they made the announcment that tokens was in the boxes until today....
From what color did they dropp?
green

Just finished both missions and I really liked them. I like how they fixed quite a few things that were causing frustration for a long time among players of all levels. I like now that there's a lot more emphasis on skills and good owned gear and rewards grinding more than chipping out and camping same cat for years.
Mechanics in survival are much better now and I was surprised how essential Tezlapet is in all this, pretty sure it would have been impossible for me to finish without electrotherapy.
There s always room for improvement and you can never please everyone but these changes are definitely in the right direction! Giving credit when it's due, good job MA! (y)
Looking forward to see next Mayhem events.

It's the zombies, they reduce your healing. At one moment I had -50% healing buff.

So, to handle this, go stand as far away from the centre as possible. That way you won't get swarmed that easily.
Then shoot all the zombies first, before the dogs.
Always have your resto active.

That way I nearly completed stage 5 with adj nem +6B and ASG12 fletcher.
With just 195 hp.

Sadly "nearly" because my dante was broken and had only 2 ped left on my fletcher.
And since I only had 1,14 ped on my pedcard I had no possibility te repair in the instance half way phase 9. So had to abort :(

So, come prepared and repaired ;)

Back