Halloween Mayhem Crawls Closer!

The Strongboxes do not have TT value, the 10 PED comes from the TT value of the key used. Strongboxes can be traded (but not sold on auction) and are stackable.

The Strongboxes do not have TT value, the 10 PED comes from the TT value of the key used. Strongboxes can be traded (but not sold on auction) and are stackable.

as i predicted.you should hire me.

Quick Q Charlie - any difference between the looted and webshop strongbox contents?

Quick Q Charlie - any difference between the looted and webshop strongbox contents?

Rofl, yeah. Here's some loot.

Oh wait you need to pay 10ped for the loot.

Also, fuck you everyone on other planets cos space is broken. (support case submitted)

If people have to pay 10 ped for the keys they won't be willing to pay much for the strongboxes. Seems kind of pointless to me.

Well the loot boxes are stackable at least. So we can pretend Entropia is minecraft and build castles.
Woot!

If people have to pay 10 ped for the keys they won't be willing to pay much for the strongboxes. Seems kind of pointless to me.

for others they may have a use....they could sell for little mu for the "early box openers" for the first discovery etc...

Key in loot , BOX buyed

Congratulation MA you find strong again :laugh:, it is slightly give the desire to open his box.
good idea to get the keys paid but it's still disappointing
why not just put some keys to loot and box bought? :rolleyes:
simply because each one desires to have a chance to find a single object for baiting a maximum and avoided that those who find it no one does not open the box.
I will love a classic Halloween not yet a quest to want to be deposed at any price
still an event to poison

Last edited:
Congratulation MA you find strong again :laugh:, it is slightly give the desire to open his box.
good idea to get the keys paid but it's still disappointing
why not just put some keys to loot and box bought? :rolleyes:
simply because each one desires to have a chance to find a single object without stats actualy for baiting a maximum and avoided that those who find it no one does not open the box.
I will love a classic Halloween not yet a quest to want to be deposed at any price
still an event to poison

You can always go back to your sweating circle for free.

sorry I started the game even before the creation of the sweat :rolleyes:

IF i have to judge by your postings/activity/progress I'd say you've started the game 3 months ago.

IF i have to judge by your postings/activity/progress I'd say you've started the game 3 months ago.

2ATH , best HOF hunt solo top than you, I live well my adventure and you ? take the time you want, but go beyond me :wtg:
or :bowdown:MA

Last edited:
2ATH , best HOF hunt solo top than you, I live well my adventure and you ? take the time you want, but go beyond me :wtg:

I suppose you should be happy with all that.Why are you bitching around all day nonstop?

I suppose you should be happy with all that.Why are you bitching around all day nonstop?

Bitching on forum bring results in game... sad but true ...
on topic , was nice if MA have gived some keys even in loot , let’s say a certain % , ex 25% of keys could have been looted and the rest from webshop, so instead of a mini with 15 ped shrapnel, 5 ped shrapnel and 10 ped one key.

The Halloween strongbox can not be bought via webshop they are only looted. Classified strongboxes can still be bought but do not contain the same items.

Finally, MA have given use ZERO value loot. I've been waiting for this ever since fragments, who would want 0.001pec loot when you can have ZERO loot.

having seen the game evolve I allow myself to give my opinion, before no time I play :yay:

Bitching on forum bring results in game... sad but true ...
on topic , was nice if MA have gived some keys even in loot , let’s say a certain % , ex 25% of keys could have been looted and the rest from webshop, so instead of a mini with 15 ped shrapnel, 5 ped shrapnel and 10 ped one key.

They still want the actual money going in. It remains the same cash cow as before, but using loot system so they can control how many go out at once....

The Halloween strongbox can not be bought via webshop they are only looted. Classified strongboxes can still be bought but do not contain the same items.

And where we can find the keys for Halloween strongboxes?

Asking because , are different possibilities, keys are looted , keys can be buyed from tt , or can be buyed separately from the webshop and keys can be crafted ( don’t think this will happen) and another question, if I loot Halloween boxes, I can find keys even if I decide to open them next year ?

And where we can find the keys for Halloween strongboxes?

They use the same Classified strongbox keys as the other boxes. It is now also possible to buy just the keys without any boxes in the webshop.

They use the same Classified strongbox keys as the other boxes. It is now also possible to buy just the keys without any boxes in the webshop.

Thank you for the fast answer

i think it will rain strongboxes btw

All the earlier whining about players withdrawing and successively buying large amounts of seasonal strongboxes..
Personally, I like this approach. Seems fair, one just have to grind. Nice that the boxes can be looted from other mobs on other planets too.

Just a question: (as I've never tried tt'ing a strongbox key before) I assume the keys can be tt'ed and that doing so will return the full TT value of 10 ped?
(In case I decide to buy let's say 200 keys in webshop but end up looting only 10 boxes before they stop dropping)

I think this is a strong play by MA. Strongboxes have been a big success story for them, and this is an attempt to leverage that. Offer regular strongboxes in the webshop, and drop special seasonal strongboxes during events. It might not work, of course. I don't know if the markup for the boxes from players willing to buy keys will be enough for hunters to be happy to loot them, or even to farm them. The whole idea might need tweeking, but I think it has a lot of potential. Maybe use them in blueprints to increase demand if needed? Or as turn-ins for some missions?

Just a side thought, Cyrene has a rare drop that can be looted from any mob on the planet. I was going to suggest Caly get something like that. Maybe it could be a rare box.

Have I missed someone saying "buying boxes@boxes"?
So, we can sell the bloody things then? (Haloween reference, not swearing!)
Do we have any kind of established going rate yet, or do I have to tune in to the trade channels or go to twin, or whatever?
Is there a use-by date or a time when we can 'wave' goodbye to the contents being haloweenish?

Have I missed someone saying "buying boxes@boxes"?
So, we can sell the bloody things then? (Haloween reference, not swearing!)
Do we have any kind of established going rate yet, or do I have to tune in to the trade channels or go to twin, or whatever?
Is there a use-by date or a time when we can 'wave' goodbye to the contents being haloweenish?

1. Yes, they're tradeable but not through AH

2. Seems people are willing to pay anywhere between 5ped up to 20ped for them right now, price will probably go down a bit, but they have some great items in them.

3. Doubtful, wasn't the case with any other boxes ever, although the dagger that can be found inside them is unique, so I suppose that will probably be impossible to acquire once it gets found. Likely influencing their current value.

Halloween Mayhem 2017 features new Lootable Halloween Strongboxes and a repeatable Halloween Hunting Mission with awesome skill rewards.

Is this Halloween Mission available yet?

Back