Halloween Mayhem Update

< removed, doesn't matter >

Last edited:
Thx for the welcome , I wasnt bragging well maybe a little. My main point was it looks like you have to be uber or lucky as hell to win this event. Dont get me wrong its a fun event but I wish they would have seperated the field a little, even if it meant getting smaller prizes.

Thats ok, I would have too :) Gratz :)

Due to the instance gate issues encountered last week, it has been decided to extend the Halloween Mayhem event by 7 days. The new end time for the event is: November 24, 2013, 23:59:59.

The Halloween Mayhem mission NPC will be operational after the patch scheduled for 09:00 tomorrow morning, and has also been extended by one week, until December 7, 2013, 23:59:59 to allow participants time to hand in their looted pumpkins and register points for the event.

Note that participants are still limited to a total of 40 hours inside the Halloween Mayhem instances in order to qualify for prizes.

Activity in the graveyards has been incredibly high, it seems many of you love candy!

Here are some Halloween Mayhem statistics thus far:

Creatures Killed
  • Zombie Mutant Outcast - 74152
  • Zombie Mutant Bandit - 74899
  • Zombie Mutant Guard - 38624
  • Zombie Mutant Raider - 99883
  • Zombie Mutant Warrior - 74287
  • Zombie Mutant Berserker - 140488
  • Zombie Mutant Hunter - 31523
  • Zombie Mutant Warlord - 62190
  • Zombie Mutant Champion - 12069
  • Zombie Mutant Clan Warlord - 26001
  • Zombie Dog Young - 42295
  • Zombie Dog Mature - 44724
  • Zombie Dog Old - 10642
  • Zombie Dog Provider - 24229
  • Zombie Dog Guardian - 13392
  • Zombie Dog Dominant - 32064
  • Zombie Dog Alpha - 10988
  • Zombie Dog Old Alpha - 20114
  • Zombie Dog Prowler - 6736
  • Zombie Dog Stalker - 17441
  • The Big Pumpkin 1 - 2811
  • The Big Pumpkin 2 - 2226
  • The Big Pumpkin 3 - 3787
  • The Big Pumpkin 4 - 2016
  • The Big Pumpkin 5 - 1407
  • Count Vamp of Boorum 1 - 36
  • Count Vamp of Boorum 2 - 70
  • Count Vamp of Boorum 3 - 161
  • Count Vamp of Boorum 4 - 151
  • Count Vamp of Boorum 5 - 153
Items Looted
  • Rotten Halloween Pumpkin - 164796
  • Sickly Halloween Pumpkin - 35055
  • Damaged Halloween Pumpkin- 16562
  • Healthy Halloween Pumpkin - 8214
  • Mature Halloween Pumpkin - 3271
  • Fully Developed Halloween Pumpkin - 1600
  • Twin Halloween Pumpkin - 304
  • Mutated Halloween Pumpkin - 170
  • Halloween Candy Box - 3330
  • Essence of Evil - 802

Best of luck throughout the rest of Halloween Mayhem!

Originally Posted Here

Awesome to have stats here !!!!!!
can we know how many players total entered the instance and have more exiting stats?

What you get 200-300 points on slow days per hour. This confirms I have no chance in winning this but I did get two twin pumpkins and a adjusted hedoc mayhem so its all good even if it was just luck.

believe me,ill give up al my points immediately for an adj hecok :)

I cant fathom why you would extend the time a week ,without a full recall of all of the currently looted pumpkins, and a new start date. (I have over 4k atm, I would rather dump em and start fresh and fairly than extend a whole week)

....actually I can fathom some big guy at MA looked at the revenues and said extend it, except most of the people who really want in the event, already completed more than half of the limit. So these instances will be dead anyhow in a week.

I don't even want to venture to guess how many of those mobs were trapped while a few of us legitimately decayed and healed as intended. The unfair advantages to this in an event where number of kills matter, is pretty immense. You have trapping logic, we all know you do, why wasn't it implemented? Unless some programmers there decided lets not activate it, make a ton of alts, milk it then fix it later. Yeah possibly not but the lack of having the mechanics in place makes one wonder why.

We had a preview period, so we could go check it out beforehand, and maximum 14 hour disruption, which, I still was able to run quite a few instances during.

I just don't see how this remedies a thing.....I still don't know the exact time I have incurred for the timed event in my instances due to the CTD issues which to me is much much more imperative to fix than to appease those who couldn't get in when they wanted to for an event that still has a week left.

If you can tell when people are past 40 hours in the end, you are tracking the time, why you don't share this with us is questionable. At least let me look up the number you have on file for my total time in, if even on the main MA site.....but anything....please.

Sure, and some of us changed our plans IRL to be here this past weekend and get out time done...

Come on... what is the IRL stuff you speak of??

Thanks for the info Bertha. I liked that they did something, adding a week might be a little much, but if they added 2 days someone would complain that isn't enough. I agree with you though Star, make it long enough as they is MORE than likely going to have bugs.

Death, taxes, and EU bugs is only things you can count on in life.

Sure, and some of us changed our plans IRL to be here this past weekend and get out time done...

agree 10000000%

got pretty annoying sitting around clicking 10 fk hours to get in 2 times then when the system came online working well being laughed at by people for trying so hard to get in and hearing statements like... oh they will just extend it... im not waiting etc...

the extention is bs.. and many of us hunted right thru terrible loot to get the hours in.. 15k loss im counting so far 3hr 20 min left I can do. and 2 pumpkin globals and outta 20 lv 5 vampires done not 1 globaled.

the extention just extends it right into the next event im sure..ffs

15k loss im counting so far 3hr 20 min left I can do. and 2 pumpkin globals and outta 20 lv 5 vampires done not 1 globaled.

the extention just extends it right into the next event im sure..ffs

damn, & I was just thinking of joining with this extension..

By the way, that new week make that owners of best stuff can now share it with more people so if you had just a small chance, now u have not !
and +10h since last mayhem means that even if u get insanly lucky, the owners of terminator + mod evil or imp doa +mod evil will just pown u becoz even if u get 4 more mutated (which wont happen anyway) thats just 100 more points per hours and believe me they will make a lot more than this due to unmatchable dps difference..

time ma time 00:20 now the level 4 instance is all messed up: last 2 mobs were no looters and then i died but nothing happend I just revived at the same place. I disided to make a youtube video about it. it is uploading now.
I then decided to press esc. I dont know if I want to login again. What a dissapointment after the last week of good loot. Now it seems only level 5 loot is good looking at the Hall of Fame.

What the hell is going on Mindark?

By the way, that new week make that owners of best stuff can now share it with more people so if you had just a small chance, now u have not !
and +10h since last mayhem means that even if u get insanly lucky, the owners of terminator + mod evil or imp doa +mod evil will just pown u becoz even if u get 4 more mutated (which wont happen anyway) thats just 100 more points per hours and believe me they will make a lot more than this due to unmatchable dps difference..

Oh, another one of those "if you do not have shadow or better and high dps ul gun, you can just go and silently fuck off" posts. Yeah, guess what, if we who went into lower entrances just cared about winning, we would not bother going at all.

Oh, another one of those "if you do not have shadow or better and high dps ul gun, you can just go and silently fuck off" posts. Yeah, guess what, if we who went into lower entrances just cared about winning, we would not bother going at all.

whats the best armour and guns you ever had? how much you ever put in this game overall?

no matter how much he annoys me, you annoy me far more! you play on forum; he at least put 1000 times more than you ever did in the actual game!!!!

I love the stats listed in the first post, It is a great step forward in communication and 'community involvement'

When the final scores are posted, you could also post some stats that would probably make a lot of unhappy people happier.

xxx number of players disqualified for going over 40hrs
xxx number of players disqualified for being in a team while doing instances
xxx number of players disqualified for being in a team with someone who was doing instances using team rules to circumvent the hunting needed to earn points.
xxx. number of players disqualified for trapping or receiving too little damage decay per hour spent.
xxx number of players who received warnings for trapping or cheating
xxx number of players who received temp bans for trapping, cheating, or exploiting
xxx number of players who received perm bans for trapping, cheating or exploiting

Due to the instance gate issues encountered last week, it has been decided to extend the Halloween Mayhem event by 7 days. The new end time for the event is: November 24, 2013, 23:59:59.

The Halloween Mayhem mission NPC will be operational after the patch scheduled for 09:00 tomorrow morning, and has also been extended by one week, until December 7, 2013, 23:59:59 to allow participants time to hand in their looted pumpkins and register points for the event.

Note that participants are still limited to a total of 40 hours inside the Halloween Mayhem instances in order to qualify for prizes.

Activity in the graveyards has been incredibly high, it seems many of you love candy!

Here are some Halloween Mayhem statistics thus far:

Creatures Killed
  • Zombie Mutant Outcast - 74152
  • Zombie Mutant Bandit - 74899
  • Zombie Mutant Guard - 38624
  • Zombie Mutant Raider - 99883
  • Zombie Mutant Warrior - 74287
  • Zombie Mutant Berserker - 140488
  • Zombie Mutant Hunter - 31523
  • Zombie Mutant Warlord - 62190
  • Zombie Mutant Champion - 12069
  • Zombie Mutant Clan Warlord - 26001
  • Zombie Dog Young - 42295
  • Zombie Dog Mature - 44724
  • Zombie Dog Old - 10642
  • Zombie Dog Provider - 24229
  • Zombie Dog Guardian - 13392
  • Zombie Dog Dominant - 32064
  • Zombie Dog Alpha - 10988
  • Zombie Dog Old Alpha - 20114
  • Zombie Dog Prowler - 6736
  • Zombie Dog Stalker - 17441
  • The Big Pumpkin 1 - 2811
  • The Big Pumpkin 2 - 2226
  • The Big Pumpkin 3 - 3787
  • The Big Pumpkin 4 - 2016
  • The Big Pumpkin 5 - 1407
  • Count Vamp of Boorum 1 - 36
  • Count Vamp of Boorum 2 - 70
  • Count Vamp of Boorum 3 - 161
  • Count Vamp of Boorum 4 - 151
  • Count Vamp of Boorum 5 - 153
Items Looted
  • Rotten Halloween Pumpkin - 164796
  • Sickly Halloween Pumpkin - 35055
  • Damaged Halloween Pumpkin- 16562
  • Healthy Halloween Pumpkin - 8214
  • Mature Halloween Pumpkin - 3271
  • Fully Developed Halloween Pumpkin - 1600
  • Twin Halloween Pumpkin - 304
  • Mutated Halloween Pumpkin - 170
  • Halloween Candy Box - 3330
  • Essence of Evil - 802

Best of luck throughout the rest of Halloween Mayhem!

Originally Posted Here

I agree it has been awesome before the update, but now its back to the old time with things not working anymore, I do not know what is wrong now, but anyway what I wanted to point out to you is. MAny mnay people have been shooting and collecting points in level 5 without gettting hit and I think its unfair to all of us who didnt know that monsters could get trapped without going "Unreachable". So--many people have got alot of points by exploiting, so here comes my point finally...I think we should cancel this years Halloween Mayhem dont give any rewards to anybody this year. Cancel it because of the trapping exploitings that has been going on. It would not be fair to all of us that has deposit alot of real money the last week or two. Like myself I bought 3 8a.sga Unl plates for 4500 Ped.

MAny mnay people have been shooting and collecting points in level 5 without gettting hit and I think its unfair to all of us who didnt know that monsters could get trapped without going "Unreachable". So--many people have got alot of points by exploiting, so here comes my point finally...I think we should cancel this years Halloween Mayhem dont give any rewards to anybody this year. Cancel it because of the trapping exploitings that has been going on.

this this this

Which fucking retard made the mission system so you could only hand in a certain amount ?

THE MISSION IS BUGGED WTF

I handed in 151 rotten pumpkins and it only gave me 100 points and did not refund the remaining 51 pumpkins each valued at 1 point each

Jesus I've worked hard for these

And now I can't even re-enter as the good old "Cannot instantiate" message is back. Great.

Last edited:
Which fucking retard made the mission system so you could only hand in a certain amount ?

I handed in 151 rotten pumpkins and it only gave me 100 points and did not refund the remaining 51 pumpkins each valued at 1 point each

And now I can't even re-enter as the good old "Cannot instantiate" message is back. Great.

have you tried relogging?

i remeber the feffox mayhem had a buggy count too but relog fixed it..

You have to split them. then they apear again they are NOT gone they are somehow mixed up with the others try that it works

Whats the point to extend the event for 7 days ????

- Uber players or people wanting to win have already done their 40hours.
- Average players have no chance at all (Im an average players, did 15 run in lvl 3, with a 50dps weapon I did 80 points /hour on average, got a single twin pumpkin on run 13, no items, no rare, no HOF, no trap)

- If MA wanted to do a fair event they will put some loot for each categories (you know like real mayhem) or put an event where luck is all with only 10-15h to finish it

really guys, who can do 40hours hunting on 10 days ??? and the people planning to win have already done it !

if you really wanna compensate the failed event here the rules you can apply :

stop event the 19, leave the instance open since the 30 and add 2 days of bonus skills to apologize how failed the event was the first 2 days, guys your npc was bugged, I mean YOUR EVENT NPC WAS BUGGED FOR A WEEk!!!!

well Im stopping after 15hours to go on ark.

Good luck everyone, another failed event won by exploiters...

whats the best armour and guns you ever had? how much you ever put in this game overall?

no matter how much he annoys me, you annoy me far more! you play on forum; he at least put 1000 times more than you ever did in the actual game!!!!

Tiger(L) and LC-200(L). I have considered Angel(L), but I consider my evader to still be too low for that.

Play on forum? Yeah right.

i have suprem sga, imp fap, and highest melee dps weapon in game, still dont stand a chance against those i mentioned :=). Just go check names of winners of all events past years , u will be surprised :). And the event is great, dont understand me wrong !

just wondering

where could we see the recent pts per avatar on holloween mayhem.. i just tried to turn over my rotten pumpkins worth 327 pts. and I have no idea where to see my current pts. :beerchug:

where could we see the recent pts per avatar on holloween mayhem.. i just tried to turn over my rotten pumpkins worth 327 pts. and I have no idea where to see my current pts. :beerchug:

go to mission log track the halloween mayhem and pts will be on ur screen

Just go check names of winners of all events past years , u will be surprised :).

Oh, but I have ;-) Which is why all events are just for fun, to be done to such extent as I can, if I can.

"Each participant is limited to a maximum of 40 hours in the Halloween event instances. This 40 hour limit applies to combined time in any of the Halloween instances, not each individual instance level. Event participants must keep track of their time spent in the event instances, since the current instance system unfortunately does not track time spent across multiple login/instance sessions."

Does this statement mean that we must keep track of our time as we progress so we know about how many hours we have left? And will the system let us know when we reach the 40 hour limit? Or do we have to keep track of our time exactly and make sure not to go over the 40 hour limit ourselves, as the system will not let us know when the 40 hour limit is reached? Because if this last part is the case that would just be completely rediculous considering the wonderful stability of your servers.

Does this statement mean that we must keep track of our time as we progress so we know about how many hours we have left? And will the system let us know when we reach the 40 hour limit? Or do we have to keep track of our time exactly and make sure not to go over the 40 hour limit ourselves, as the system will not let us know when the 40 hour limit is reached?

Yes. No. Of course.

I look in the game log for the messages about Force chat, like

2013-11-09 11:18:28 [Force] [] You have now joined the Force chat channel.
2013-11-09 12:18:29 [Force] [] You are no longer connected to the Force chat channel.

2013-11-09 13:01:03 [Force] [] You have now joined the Force chat channel.
2013-11-09 14:01:01 [Force] [] You are no longer connected to the Force chat channel.

Etc. Then I put the time data on Excel and it all sums up. In the end I plan to leave 20 minutes or so unspent to be on the safe side. Not that I expect to end up on top100 or anywhere close, but still :)

Yes. No. Of course.

I look in the game log for the messages about Force chat, like

Etc. Then I put the time data on Excel and it all sums up. In the end I plan to leave 20 minutes or so unspent to be on the safe side. Not that I expect to end up on top100 or anywhere close, but still :)

Wow if this is the case. People running this company are a fucking joke!!! This is serious business with people investing their money into some invest alot into it. And you cant provide us with a fucking timer!?!?! I dont invest nearly as much as some of the seasoned guys, and im still pissed. How do some of you veterans who have been around for years deal with this kind of stupidity?

Wow if this is the case. People running this company are a fucking joke!!! This is serious business with people investing their money into some invest alot into it. And you cant provide us with a fucking timer!?!?! I dont invest nearly as much as some of the seasoned guys, and im still pissed. How do some of you veterans who have been around for years deal with this kind of stupidity?

Truly a mystery!

Back