Halloween ring 2022

yummy, me wants. :)

Pretty decent. I see people wishlisting it :)
Same target as easter '21, but a bit weaker imo. 20k for the first doezen? By your sour grapes standards +300 in 8 months :D
Yep my thoughts exactly, would have the same combo as a easter 21, so pretty excited to see easter 21 and hween 22 drop. Should maybe be able to grab one or the other for a decent price.

BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE this is the best ring we've gotten sinceEaster 21. Finally done with the string of absolutely shit rings MU wise

Pretty decent. I see people wishlisting it :)
Same target as easter '21, but a bit weaker imo. 20k for the first doezen? By your sour grapes standards +300 in 8 months :D
In my eye its better than Easter21 as a cheap maxed dpp pair of Ares - Xmas21, i would guess its replaces the Easter21 at 20K+ price, and that will be the one that goes lower. Ofc in the first wave when lot of will be looted it will go lower.

In my eye its better than Easter21 as a cheap maxed dpp pair of Ares - Xmas21, i would guess its replaces the Easter21 at 20K+ price, and that will be the one that goes lower. Ofc in the first wave when lot of will be looted it will go lower.
Easter has higher crit dmg and the crit reduction is quite a good defensive buff. Monria suit makes the running speed useless and 10hp is too little...

Easter has higher crit dmg and the crit reduction is quite a good defensive buff. Monria suit makes the running speed useless and 10hp is too little...
Most people that play this game would rather run fully protected and deflect every attack rather than skill bio. They also don't comprehend that not all armor decay is returned in loot and that decreased crit damage taken is actually more than an effective HP buff but also a long-term money saver...

Judging by some comments I've seen I guess they also think that using nutrio to utilize a tezlapod's crit damage buff would also be a mistake when you're trying to print mayhem tokens.

I actually have no idea how people started offering less for E21 after the monria suit came out but what can you do eh?

At least with this ring we will get to see if stat budget on a ring is affecting their drop rates in 2022 and beyond or if we can expect an oversaturation of rings in the future.

great pair with Xmas 17/18, I guess ppl overlooking that one.
Max Reload
Max Crit Chance
Max HP

Good pair with just an augmented ares. I can see this combination being popular for an easy max of the 2 most important stats. Similar to the halloween 18/19 which sucks for me because I own a 19.. But I don’t think I’ll upgrade as I think the 18/19s are slightly better with the inclusion of lifesteal.

Using Mod Viceroy you could run Hween 22 and Hween 21 for max evade stats, and an insanely cheap 2% lifesteal if you don't care about extra reload speed.

Hallo 22 left hallo 20 right horn of zagol mod viceroy

55 meter autoloot 2% LS max critical rate, max reload 18% critical dam

a very good sum maximal combo

insteafd of a easter21 i would compare it to an hallo19....same with 2.2% better critical rate

15k give or take.

Question:
If I have old Halloween strong boxes. Can this ring drop from them? Or only new ones that after mayhem starts?

Well... i would value it as .... "meh".

Maybe a bit better than that. But not significantly.

An interesting event occurred few daya ago :
I saw someone selling his Easter 2021 ring on Calytrade chat, at 20k , nice price at the time... Infact the item was soon sold, bought by a Reseller.

But then, weird, also the reseller tried to get rid of the item, on Calytrade chat, and also "on Forums", selling it below 20k :
I asked about the item, and noticed that he was trying "desperately" to get rid of it as fast as he could ...

After these unusual events, I thought : these are quite unusual behaviors, possibly suspicious behaviors,
so now I just want to see the Stats of the soon-coming Halloween 2022 Ring, because I suspect that the 2 rings will be similar ...

And now, here we are :
as I expected, the new Halloween 2022 ring has Stats similar to those of the Easter 2021 ring, so probably (=not sure, but reasonable suspects here) someone managed to know it before others
, then decided to liquidate its Easter 2021 ring before the coming of the Halloween 2022 ring :
the Stats of the 2 rings are NOT "almost identical", but surely they are "enough similar" to disappoint some owners of Easter 2021 rings (especially regarding "Increased Critical Chance") :

Halloween 2022 Stats --> https://www.entropiauniverse.com/strongboxes/halloween/#ring
Easter 2021 ring Stats --> http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=PersonalEffect&id=138

Generally speaking, I wonder how many people here take an illegal advantage from Info coming from Insiders.

Last edited:
Generally speaking, I wonder how many people here take an illegal advantage from Info coming from Insiders.

Ring prices falls hard since like a month or two now, Easter 21 is just one of them, coincidence.
Im too sold my rings before HW and MM mayhems just to be sure i dont get f-cked with their values drops a lot because of a new better similar ring.
There will be 2 new rings in short time, and after 1,5 years of trash new rings (2021 Easter the last good ring) it was not a risky bet they will add at least 1 better ring.

Good pair with just an augmented ares. I can see this combination being popular for an easy max of the 2 most important stats. Similar to the halloween 18/19 which sucks for me because I own a 19.. But I don’t think I’ll upgrade as I think the 18/19s are slightly better with the inclusion of lifesteal.
Selling Augmented Ares, 20k lol

Back