Halloween

maxwellhawk

Prowler
Society
Damage Inc.
max hawk phoenix
I am just wondering if we're getting a Halloween gift from MA this year? Not that it is a big deal, but it was always something nice the players looked forward toward in the past.

I would assume so. They usually do every year and I don't think they missed one for a while.

Gifts for Halloween

Gifts for Halloween would not be? In some regions on the Earth October 31 comes to an end (Asia).
Will we see continuing the tradition (and the speculation with gifts)?
:lolup:

/mod note/ merged with existing thread speculating on halloween gifts for this year.

There is/was a bug with this years halloween gifts that we noticed during the test phase, we apologize for the delay and inconvenience

posted by Newsbot on some unknown gaming forum

I'm sure I read they'll arrive on the 5th of November with the update

Eta: Thought I'd read it somewhere (assuming the bold part is regarding Halloween gifts)... posted on Facebook yesterday:

Robots keep attacking! Mr pumpkin believed to be delayed this year!!

As the Robot activity on Planet Calypso stays on a remarkably high level the next content update unfortunately have been delayed another week.

This Version Update, internally also known as the “Halloween Update”, featuring a number of season themed Treats and loads of other goodies is now planned to be released on Tuesday November 5.

While we are as impatient as You probably are we sneked our casual inworld photographer avatar into the test departments beta-version of Entropia and.. Wow! - What can we say, the mix of robots and season themed creatures was Explosive to say the least!! As rockets, fire and laser beams filled the screen we are happy that we got a few good pictures before the test staff threw us out!

For this weekend, Be vigilant about the continued Robot Threat on Calypso! Many Robots are quite advanced and should only be approached by skilled Avatars or effective Avatar teams. Of course there are still areas suitable for the not so experienced where the Robots have not attacked in force yet. See the Event page http://www.planetcalypso.com/events/renewed-robot-activity-oc/ for more info about the risky places.

Stay tuned for next week’s explosive update on Planet Calypso and enjoy the coming Weekend!

Last edited:
No sign of the gifts as yet?

they forgot last year as well.... and had to relabel the x-mas fireworks so they actually had something to give.
May be this year they will totally forget.

Along with the text Nadie posted there is also a pic:

Some random thoughts :
- It looks like Ithica
- There are televators there like we had in last years merry mayhem. So perhaps these lead to some kind of new instance?
- Behind the defenders there is some kind of big explosion
- On the right of the defender are two laser beams. These look unusual could they be normal laser fire from our weapons? or some new kind of weapon?
- Why are the two laser beams parallel and almost identical? Perhaps originate from same source? if so could be a new kind of enemy bot?

- There are televators there like we had in last years merry mayhem.
Hehe i think they dont want additional lags in MM, adding the televators to different server, not in trade hub.
Nadie, thank you for info about mr.Pumpkin, gifts will be redeemed Nov.5, i think ;)

Quoting MA: While we are as impatient as You probably are we sneked our casual inworld photographer avatar into the test departments beta-version of Entropia and..

Sneky guys, these MA dudes... they have more than 1 testing departments. I never would have guessed!

Hopefully will be something funny like the polar bear head!

And thanks for the Facebook quote - I do not have an account.

Sneky guys, these MA dudes... they have more than 1 testing departments. I never would have guessed!

Hopefully will be something funny like the polar bear head!

And thanks for the Facebook quote - I do not have an account.

Should have been -test department's- which is the correct form, they missed an apostrophe...

they forgot last year as well.... and had to relabel the x-mas fireworks so they actually had something to give.
May be this year they will totally forget.

Last year halloween gift on Calypso was the fire torch. RT got the broom and can anyone remember me what was the Arkadia gift last year?

So this year we will need to wait a few more days for the gift delivery. Hope it worth the wait.

Happy Halloween all! :vampire:

Last year halloween gift on Calypso was the fire torch. RT got the broom and can anyone remember me what was the Arkadia gift last year?

So this year we will need to wait a few more days for the gift delivery. Hope it worth the wait.

Happy Halloween all! :vampire:

I'm getting old lol, the halloween fireworks was already 2 years ago??

I'm getting old lol, the halloween fireworks was already 2 years ago??

Think yes, was trying to find a thread that I saw not long ago made by a PCF mod where there's a list of all gifts given so far. But without sucess. lol

Gifts as recorded in Entropedia:

Christmas
Jolly Christmas Facemask
Jolly Christmas Pants
Jolly Christmas Shirt
First Golden Christmas Decoration

Christmas
First Official Christmas Tree

Christmas
Santa Statue

Christmas
Christmas Advent Candlestick
Christmas Cloth
Christmas Star

Christmas
Christmas Garland
Julbock
Sjoeblom Winery Chauvignon Crystal
Christmas Fireworks

Halloween
Evil Skull Facemask
Scary Pumpkin Facemask
Jack O'Lantern

Christmas
Jolly Christmas Hat
Jolly Christmas Mittens
Gift Wrapped Box

5yr Anniversary
First Wave Colonist Beret

Halloween
Bat Wings (originally shown in 2007 list)
Horns - Small Bull
Araneatrox Doll

Christmas
Angelic Wings
Christmas Lantern
Christmas Reindeer

Halloween
Infernal Trident (added per Mega's post below)

Christmas
Calypso Elf Shoes
Calypso Snowman
Calypso Candy Cane

Valentines Day
Heart-shaped Pillow

SGA Gift
Gullaldr Shades

Halloween
Skeleton Pants
Skeleton Shirt
Reaper's Scythe

Christmas
Tomtebloss
Tomtebloss Deluxe
Tomtebloss Superior

Valentines Day
Valentines Chocolate

Halloween
Grand Halloween Fireworks
Halloween Fireworks

Christmas
Polar Bear Head
Reindeer Trophy
Julklapp 2011

Other Gifts (year not noted on Entropedia)
Christmas Fireworks
Christmas Red flower
Christmas Yellow flower
Grand Christmas Fireworks

I might add (hat tip mastermesh)

Halloween
Halloween Torch - Calypso
Old Witches Broom(L) - Rocktropia, only to F avas born there, and man were going for hundreds of peds!

Christmas
Arkadia Elf Hat (F)/(M) - Arkadia
Arkadia Christmas Hamper - Arkadia (big depositors only?)
a large trout (L) - Calypso
Julklapp 2012 - Calypso
Reindeer Hat (F)/(M) - Calypso (big depositors only?)

Annndd:

Halloween
a large finger (L) - Calypso (due editing) :broke:

Yep, it's exactly that list that I was talking about. Thanks Tepes.

So Arkadia didn't got any gift for haloween in the last year. uhhh Wonder if this year they will have one.

Any mother ship owners doing round trips to all planets doing the gift thing when they finally show up in game?

Back