Hanashi Hell!

olivia888

Guardian
Society
Time Travelers
Olivia Liv Forever
How many of you own Hanashi Cupboards? When did you first make/purchase them? Are you still happy with them?

- I used to LOVE my Hanashis! They were added storage in my apartment - I could create nice displays, or arrange my clothing in there - and the items I put in there did not count towards my total items allowed.

- I could leave the beautiful glass doors open or closed.

- They were SO beautiful!

Now they are useless blocks of wood that you cannot put anything in! They no longer have those doors you can open with the reflective glass that made them look so elegant.

My husband made a few way back when to give to me, and bought me the rest - now they just fill an empty corner at my place, taking up valuable points!

Please fix this MA!!! :(

geez, seems it's important to you ...
hope they'll fix this.

Peace.

Hmmm like the totally useless pc screen ive got on my wall in my appmnt it doesnt even tell u what it is when i run a mouse over it. Now its just a black oblong with a border round it & its been like that for months.:scratch2:

Who cares that ppl can trap mobs when the Hanashi Cupboards are bugged? :eek:

Joking ofc. :D

On a more serious note, have you sent a support case about this? Posting on forum won't help much. I always send support cases about every bug I find and sooner or later it got fixed. Just try to be patient as it won't be fixed over night as some like to think :laugh:

Usualy in software when a bug is reported, it's planned to be fixed in a new release based on it's priority. Since something like this isn't a system critical bug, it might take some time untill it will be fixed.

I would also ask first if the current way Hanashi Cupboards works is intended or not because maybe the way it was before the change was not correct.

Regards,
Sitram

I am after support in that case ( and other furnitures)

Case Description
Category: In-world (game play)
Subject of query: Bug reports
Deposit method:
Details: Dear Sirs

There is problem with estate ( LA shed ) or some items. There is no posiible to place any items on furnitures like Latt pedestal, Jamora shelf,Hanashi cupboard or tron display column.

I placed such items in my estate and also had deed in my inventory during manipulation with them.

Tried place Mega Wiev Signs on them, but also any other items are not possible to place on suitable for that furnitures space.

Can u help me somehow with that ?

Best Regars
Shoti
Summary: placing items on shelves in estate
Position:
Time of incident:
Attachment:

Leslie | Planet Calypso Support

Aug 25, 2010 7:20 PM GMT Routed
to Queue System Thank you for contacting us. We will look into your case as soon as possible. The targeted response time for support requests is within 48 hours. However, during times of high load it may take a little longer.

Hi,

Thank you for your report and patience regarding this issue. It has been forwarded to the responsible team for further investigation and any irregularities found will be adjusted.

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience this causes you. Please stay tuned to the News section and Version Update Content Lists on the website for further information and developments.

Kind regards,

Hi Leslie

So there is indeed something wrong with that items or am I doing something wrong ?

regards
Shoti

Hi Shoti,

Our team is still investigating this issue but it is most likely due to something on our side. Please rest assured that our test will investigate this matter further, try to locate the cause and prevent it from happening again.

Unfortunately I don''t have more information at this time to provide you with a satisfying reply, but please stay tuned to the Version Update Content Lists for more information about this.

Kind regards,

Hi

Can you at least provide me with list of furnitures which are working properly as for now ? I just want avoid buying bugged ones and spend peds on them till they reach his normal fuctions.

regards
Shoti

Hi Shoti,

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately we can not reveal such information,
but please rest assured that our team is currently working to fix such issues.

We apologize for the inconveniences that this is causing you.

Thanks for your patience and participation in Planet Calypso!

Kind regards,

Shogomad Shoti 1st - Pity, ppl like me probably stop using that part of EU till it will be repaired. Also pity ppl lost peds trying use them, and u can't forward simple list to comunity what is working or not :(

regards
shoti

CASE CLOSED :D...to tired to drag it more...look especialy at Boleded part. Working furnitures are kind of secret :D

Who cares that ppl can trap mobs when the Hanashi Cupboards are bugged? :eek:

Joking ofc. :D

On a more serious note, have you sent a support case about this? Posting on forum won't help much. I always send support cases about every bug I find and sooner or later it got fixed. Just try to be patient as it won't be fixed over night as some like to think :laugh:

You make good points, but it is just one more very cool thing that they USED TO have in Entropia that got totally ruined with updates.

I have sent many bug reports, and to no avail. I am still waiting for the update that returns our pets, our make-up masks, etc. These things may seem trivial, but are essential to the social aspect of the game, and its economy.
Thanks for the tip though - I will submit a support case today and see what they have to say.

Back