Selling: Handgun skill chip tt 70.92

Daily bump.

Chip is still warm and fresh, waiting to slip into your mind... Just think about it... Green swirlies around your avatar... Maybe information about additional Health... Maybe about gaining new skill... Maxing out another, more powerfull gun... Mhhhmmmm....

Since we have VU 10.0 announced, I have to make this auction last a bit longer. It will end up at midnight on the day new EU comes online (unless there are no buyers until then).

This chip may help to fight robot menace when situation on Calypso stabilizes a bit :) Still waiting in my secure shelter for someone willing to fight bots with even more skill and passion!

I would like to offer you 1100% for the chip..

/ Angey :girl:

Ok, now we know a bit more about VU 10.0 and now it starts to work more or less properly. So I'd like to renew my selling offer. Last time I was checking, market price was something 1500ish. Taking this under consideration I still belive that starting price of 1200% is rather fair for the buyer.

This auction will last another week, I will end it up next Sunday if there are no buyers by then.

Back